Oricom HNA100

Oricom HNA100

Cassandra K.

Cassandra K.

Can’t live without!

This is by far my favourite baby product out in the market.
The quiet operating, fast but gentle suction had my little stuffed nose baby cleared up within second.
So easy to use and easy to clean!
10/10 highly recommend!

Oricom I.Oricom

Hi Cassandra, thanks for the feedback, and we appreciate you taking the time to let others know of your experience with the product. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Nadine Muller

Nadine MullerSouth East Queensland, QLD

So easy! Perfect for Winter!

This has come so handy for our little newborn who is battling his first cold this winter. It was able to clear the mucous fast and efficiently meaning that we were able to relieve him of his discomfort. Particularly like that it is easy to clean as well and gentle as well as quiet on little noses. We are so happy with our nasal aspirator device for our little boys. Highly recommend.

Purchased in August 2019.

Oricom I.Oricom

Hi Nadine, thanks for the review and feedback. Very much appreciated and we wish you all the best with your future use. Oricom Baby Care.

Andy

AndyPerth, WA

Saved my baby from breathing difficulty!

My baby had breathing difficulty last night due to mucus blocking it and kept crying. We tried using this nasal aspirator with the longer end to suck the mucus out. Tried a few times and it saved my baby and he's back to his happy state.

Would like to suggest giving a smaller hole end as well because newborn's nose hole is still very small.

Oricom I.Oricom

Hi Andy, thanks for the review and feedback. We appreciate your thoughts and will pass this on for continual product development. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Alice

AliceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect for little noses!!

I love the Oricom HNA100 as it has two different attachments for different size noses. I have three children and I love that I can use one product for the three of them. It is so effective and we have already used it so much with those Winter colds going around.

Purchased in June 2019 for $89.95.

Oricom I.Oricom

Hi Alice, thanks so much for the review on the HNA100, much appreciated. Thanks for providing your feedback and we wish you all the best with your future use. Oricom Baby Care.

Amber

AmberSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect winter product

This is a perfect product for the wintermonths when your bub had those snotty blocked nlses, worked well for our girl to help her breathe as early as 8 weeks and easy to clean as well! Perfect winter asset! Not overly noisy, easy charging and great for trips away!

Purchased in June 2019.

Oricom I.Oricom

Hi Amber, thanks for the review and feedback, we really appreciate it! We wish you all the best with your future use! Oricom Baby Care.

Sarah

SarahGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Used on a newborn

My little man is 5 weeks old and has had a congested nose for a few weeks. The nasal aspirator comes with two different silicone tips. The thin one works best for someone so young. The shorter one won’t fit in his nostril yet but will be great when he is older. Love that it’s gentle on his nose and has two different suction types. Great investment for helping clear mucus for newborn or children

Purchased in May 2019 for $79.96.

Oricom I.Oricom

Hi Sarah, thanks for the review. We appreciate you taking the time to get in touch and for letting others know of your experience with the nasal aspirator. We wish you all the best with your future use! Oricom Baby Care.

Rach B

Rach BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Product! Clears Nose Effectively

Purchased in May 2019.

Oricom I.Oricom

Hi Rach, thanks for the review and taking the time to let others know of your experience with the HNA100 Nasal Aspirator. We appreciate all of the feedback and wish you all the best with your future use. Oricom Baby Care.