NoseFrida

NoseFrida

See the Best Sinus & Nasal Medications in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for NoseFrida? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.9
Zenna
ZennaSydney, NSW

The best nothing else worked as good

My toddler 16 months just started daycare and by the 2nd week had a congested nose. I tried a bulb suction and it was a nightmare trying to get it up the nose and time the suction to get nothing. Electric ones made so much noise he freaked out.
Nose frida was easy to use, there was a little crying but not screaming. The amount of snot that came out was just amazing. Finally it’s so simple to clean.
It really works the best

Purchased in January 2021 at Baby Kingdom.

Priya K
Priya K

You won’t believe it til you need it and try it!

I was so sceptical about buying and using this product - as a first time mum, I had no idea when and why I would use this. But because of the glowing reviews I just ordered it anyway. Well my 5 week old son has had blocked noses all this week, starting to mouth breath because of it. I took out the Fess baby nasal spray and squirted it into his nostrils and then used this snot sucker. To my amazement globs it snot started coming out and he was so relieved afterwards! I can not believe how useful this product is and how simply it works. Any first time mum should have this in her kit cos you never know when you will need it and to have it on hand and ready at those difficult times is invaluable.

Jade J.
Jade J.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great

Been using the nose Frida for quite sometime now and I am very pleased with it. My son has very thick stringy mucus and has from day dot, so we needed something with a bit of pulling power and it has done well in conjunction with saline.

Purchased in September 2019 at The Sleep Store for $20.00.

Bee
BeeNSW

Such a great, essential product!

I paid $21.40 for this on ebay which included 3 extra filters in addition to the one preset in it. My opinion is that it is over priced since the materials themselves are relatively cheap, which is why I didn't purchase it sooner. But it's 100% worth the money, especially if you pair it with saline drops. My bub hates it, but so much comes out. He can breathe much easier and it gives me peace of mind!

Palagi
PalagiSydney, NSW

Love this Product

Love this, have used fess little noses and the snotts don't come out as good as nose Frida my sis in law bought my son this from Hawaii and didnt know they had it here untill a few weeks ago I seen it at the chemist love this will never be turning back

Emma S
Emma SMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great device, pros and cons over bulb syringe

Becky
BeckyAU

it works!!!

I've used a few products and combining saline drops and a minute later using the nose frida, definately does the trick. It's great to get the mucus deep in the nasal passages. I also have the snotty 3 and i use the frida for bad cases of mucus and the snotty for obvious runny boogers dropping out the nose.

I've found that a quick suck is best.. mimicking blowing of the nose. Baby hates this tho. Be warned. Once is enough and if still congested repeat with saline drops and frida 1/2hr later. As with our noses we usually have one nostril more clogged so keep an eye on that and it is usually the nostril you repeat.

Awesome product.

A lifesaver!

I bought it when I was pregnant, thinking that it might come in handy. It DID! My baby was teething and had a runny nose and a fever, basically hell. But this particular item saved us. Very easy to use on your baby, and it works wonderfully. A must have for every mums and dads!

Claire
Claire

It's disgusting but it works better than anything else

This is by far the best product on the market for clearing your baby's nose. So much better than a bulb syringe.

I recommend a couple of saline drops/squirts of saline spray in each nostril (to help loosen congestion), wait a minute then use NoseFrida.

It is fairly gross but you get over it quickly once you see how effective it is!

Natix
NatixBrisbane

Must have baby item

We have owned one for 3 years and it has been indispensable with our 2 kids. We don't change the filter every time like it says to, only when it becomes contaminated with snot (which is very rare, hence we have only used one packet of filters). There really is nothing else that gets the snot out of babies' and toddlers' noses as well as this. Both my kids hate it, and put up a fight when we use it (I imagine it's a very weird feeling) but it's all over in a manner of seconds and they can breathe again. Especially good when they're sick and can't sleep. I have since bought 5 others for various friends having babies as I find them a much better baby shower gift than the usual toys and clothes.

Chillie5
Chillie5VIC, 3055

Best nasal aspirator ever!

I used the Fess little noses bulb and it just didn't work to clear snot. I bought the Nosefrida on a recommendation from another mother and it was the best recommendation. You can easily control the amount of suction as it is done by mouth and it works fast enough that my baby didn't stress out. I would recommend this product to everyone.

Sar
Sar

Must have for all the mums.

It's the best thing !!! Why didn't I know this before. My 11 month old has a runny nose, I've been using so much, it works like a magic. Simple but fantastic invention

Melinda
MelindaPerth

Amazing!

I wish i bought this sooner, it is amazing, just fantastic and only 15 bucks. Do yourself and bub a favour and buy it and try it. I'm glad the pharmacist showed it to me.

KayPee
KayPeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

MUST have for every mum

I am obssessed at how good this is....in 2012 with my first child who was a premmie ar 34 weeks, I searched online for the best nasal.aspirator. i couldnt sleep when my tiny baby cant breathe and instead was crying because of colds... i read about nosefrida and since then and after a second baby ive never had any issues eith colds and snots....
When they get the sniffles, incan easily clear their little noses in an instant.... it gives so much relief that you dont have to rely panadol, or anything else and hope it kicks in and works....all u have to do i suck it with the nosefrida and they can breathe normally again...
I love nosefrida and have given it to all baby showers ive attended.

Mellie
Mellie

Beautifully disgusting

Put down that useless nasal bulb and order this thing. After weeks of congestion I bought the nosefrida and tried it on my little one. Seriously, I must have pulled a whole millilitre of snot from my 4 month old's tiny sinus cavities. It was absolutely disgusting but oh so gratifying. Boogers be gone!