10ft, 12ft, 8ft, etc...
See the Best Trampolines in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Breeze Trampolines

• Safety
  • Ease of Assembly
Susan K.
Susan K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Problems from day 1. Poor quality, unsafe

Purchased in December 2016 at Breeze Trampolines for $700.00.

lisaSydney

best customer service

10 foot ultimate trampoline bought December 17- great trampoline for limited space we have. Instructions could be clearer; by providing colour photos as ones too dark to follow properly. Customer service provided by Breeze has been the best I have received in a long time- product received quickly; responded promptly to any requests and very helpful with all questions we had. Our 3 children all love it so overall very happy with our trampoline

rach91177
rach91177

Perfect

Easy to assemble, seems to be decent quality and it is the perfect size for my small yard. My son loved waking up to find this on Christmas morning. I’m sure my son and I will get plenty of use out of it. The shipping was also very quick and effortless

Rog
RogSydney

Excellent trampoline

Recently we purchased the basketball kit to go with out breeze trampoline which we purchased for Christmas in 2015. A couple of years on and it is holding up well. Our 3 active boys still use it regularly as do their friends when they are over. Very happy with the product.

Pwee
PweeSydney

Great Customer Service, Thanks Breeze!

Our Breeze trampoline was recently damaged in a storm when it was tipped over. This happened to us also with our previous Big W trampoline but we had to dispose of it that time as there were no frame replacement parts available. We were really relieved after sending an email to Breeze trampolines customer service that they were able to replace 2 of our frame parts for a minimal cost and get our trampoline going again. From our initial email to receiving our replacement parts it only took 3 days. Quick efficient service. Good to know they offer this support otherwise we would have had to buy a whole new trampoline.

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Elle
ElleMelbourne

Great except for the dangerous net zip

We have really enjoyed the trampoline. However, the net zip decayed within a year and our three year old fell straight through the closed zip and onto the ground. We're just out of warranty, but we wouldn't want a replacement net of the same low quality anyway. This is worryingly unsafe.

Libby Currall
Libby CurrallSydney, Australia

Love it, the kids love it!

I purchased the 10ft as it was the right size for my small yard. I did read previous reviews and everyone commented on how easy it was to put the tramps together - I was sceptical as trampolines are notoriously difficult. Well it was literally a breeze! I did it myself with my 2yo passing me the springs (kept him busy). The hardest part was screwing in the posts that hold up the net and that was only because it was a little awkward to hold them and get nuts done up, but I eventually did it. The kids couldn't wait to get on and jump, so far it's great, kids get to jump and Play and I get to relax in the yard knowing they aren't going to fall out!! Highly recommend these trampolines, a great price too.

Hastiewitch
HastiewitchSouth East Queensland, QLD

A must for any Aussie Kid gets them off the screens and outside

I got the biggest because I have the room, it took us a few hours to erect however we have never done a trampoline from new in our lives. As soon as the Matt was on the kids were on it, I researched trampolines for months before purchasing thinking sprinfree was the best but it is not and with this trampoline the kids are never anywhere near the springs , the quality is impressive delivery was quick and it’s a great energy burner for kids young and old , our whole family of 6 have been jumping on this. I wish I’d brought one years ago, phoned this company got professional staff knowledgeable about there product and only to happy to help. I highly recommend this company and the trampolines to any Aussie family.

Great product. Fantastic/outstanding service

Rang to get more information on the two I had narrowed it down to and the person that had answered the ph had full knowledge of the products. Was nice to call a company that had the right people doing the job. He couldn't have been more helpful and service was second to none. Well done Breeze. Highly recommended this company.

Al S
Al SSydney

Good quality and loads of fun

We did quite a bit of research before purchasing our Breeze trampoline. We found it was the best value for money. The trampoline is sturdy and well made. Delivery was on time and the trampoline was easy to assemble, even the kids helped. Kids and adults are enjoying using it everyday.

Sonya M
Sonya MLake Cargelligo

Very happy

After lots of shopping around on the internet we settled on Breeze for price and warranty. Delivery was on time. Easy to put together, even the kids could help. We live in high wind area so purchased the tie down kit and it hasn't blown away yet! So very happy with my purchase.

Steve D
Steve DMansfield

Very happy with our purchase

We bought the 10ft ultimate trampoline and are very satisfied with the quality of the materials and the overall design. It took roughly 2 hours to put together and the instructions were easy to follow. The trampoline is getting daily use and the kids just love it. Our only gripe was with the courier who didn't follow instructions to leave the packages if no one was home, not once but twice, so it took two "unsuccessful drops" and some phone calls until we received our trampoline. Definitely worth the wait though!

Lenny
LennyBrisbane

Exactly what we were after.

Perfect, easy to set up with one person. Managed it by myself in the dark in under 2 1/2 hours. All the pieces fitted perfectly and my 3 yr old loves it. Quality of the springs and structure seems good. Fast shipping and great to deal with. Would definitely recommend Breeze Trampolines.

Rose
Rose

Satisfied customer

Purchased the 16foot ultimate after doing lots of shopping around. For a mid-line tramp i am really impressed. It is sturdy, delivered quickly and the kids loved it!!
It would have been better to have better coloured photo instructions with more detail for us novices who aren't so great with instructions.
It took us 4 hours to put up but that was because the 16foot is so big so springs and netting took ages etc
Would definitely recommend breeze

Other Trampolines

Easy to buy and build. Good bounce.

Bought the 12ft Breeze trampoline for our bounce crazy 6 year old. We're very happy with our purchase. Easy to buy online. Quick delivery. Took us about two hours to put it together but it wasn't difficult. The bounce is great for both 6 year old and adults. Fun for the whole family.

Read more reviews - page 2

Nika18asked
Spring Trampoline 16ft

Hi. I have a brand new Breeze 16ft ultimate trampoline. Since your website is no longer available and information states you have closed permanently, I would like to know what will happen with the warranty for our brand new purchase??? I’d also like to know how I get in contact with Customer Service now?? We have not received the ‘rope’ in our boxes to complete the safety installation!

Please help!

Zdenka
Zdenka

Hello, have you heard back from the company I bought a trampoline from the 3 years ago and need to replace the netting!

Nika18

Hi. No I have had no reply. I sent numerous emails to their business email address that was listed on the purchase documents that came with the trampoline. They just came back as undelivered due to the email address no longer existing. The business has completely disappeared. We literally purchased our trampoline for Christmas. So, I understand your frustration. I tried calling their phone number and it is disconnected. Terrible!!

bijou k
bijou kasked
Spring Trampoline 16ft

I'm thinking about buying 16ft trampoline, is the bounce really good? I do lots of flips but I'm not sure if it will have enough bounce. Will it?

Mark M.Breeze Trampolines

Our 16ft trampolines have 220mm springs which are the biggest on the market. You won't get a better bouncing 16ft trampoline than ours.

Dear Bijouk
Our trampoline was bought Christmas 2017 for our 10 yr old, 8yrs old sons and 4yr old daughter.
They are all very active children in particular the 10year old.
So a simple answer is for our circumstance is it is very bouncy and many flips have been achieved.
In answering your question i asked the children and they still think ours is the bouncier trampoline;and they have been on other trampolines such as Vuly and commercial trampoline places.
I hope this helps

Emma
Emmaasked
Spring Trampoline 12ft

Will express post get it to tolmie vic 3723 before next Friday?

Mark M.Breeze Trampolines

Hi Emma, if you order by Monday morning you would get it in time.

See all Breeze Spring Trampolines questions