VerifiedMPNs:16169, LCM700BSS and LCM700BSS2JAN1

SarahD87Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Lubr
Lubr

Perfectly average

I've had this for a couple of months now and used it almost daily.
The coffee is fine. I've had better but I've also had much, much worse.
Get a decent grinder and coffee beans, not store bought grounds, and you'll give it the best shot.

When I say it's average, I mean that in a good way. If you want a consistently decent cup of coffee ready and waiting for you when you wake up, get this. If you want the best coffee possible, obviously an $89 machine will never give you that.

I'd buy this again for sure.

(It is a bit noisy but not too bad and the people saying a plastic smell/taste I have not experienced that at all.) Show details

Steve T.
Steve T.Perth, WA2 posts

nik
nikAU2 posts

Ian2 posts

My go to morning coffee maker

Incredible consistency from a $99 coffee machine. It makes hot, strong coffee and has never ever had any issues in 12 months.
I have a much more expensive Espresso machine but use it sparingly as this Breville is so good. Highly recommended Show details
my review
my review47 posts

Michelle M.

Just bought this coffee brewer but it is extremely noisy when starting up and the water comes through. Should it be that noisy.

Ian

Hi Michelle, mines only noisy when the water is running out of the tank, aside from that is very quiet,

Michelle M.

We have run it through a few times and it seems to be quieter. I think it’s was just the water pump and heater settling in.

CategoryDrip Coffee Machines