Breville Aroma Style Electronic BCM600

• Consistency
my review
my review

Absolutely perfect

I've only just recently purchased this after reading the reviews on this site but I'm so happy with it. It's so easy to use and the coffee comes out tasting great. I use 4 tablespoons of coffee to what they call 6 cups which is 2 mugs to me. I don't add milk so I find the refill coffee can be a little hot but it cools quickly so it's not a drama. For the price it's a really great little machine.

Purchased in May 2021 at The Good Guys for $65.00.

After 12 months of use, here is my experience.

Purchased in March 2020 at Bigw for $20.00.

member0101
member0101

A great environmentally-friendly and affordable coffee machine.

Purchased at Officeworks Online store.

Drip Coffee Machines

Find out how Breville Aroma Style Electronic BCM600 compares to other Drip Coffee Machines

We love this machine

Great value for this great machine. We've had this machine for over 5yrs and use it daily to wake up with freshly brewed coffee. After discovering we prefer filter coffee style as we drink long black coffees, this machine is perfect. Easy to operate, nice looking and works perfectly.

Purchased in August 2015 at Qantas for $60.00.

Luke warm coffee

If I bought a coffee at the same temperature I'd be straight back to the shop, works okay but coffee temp is nowhere near acceptable, put a gauge on it at 70

Purchased in March 2020 at Bigw for $69.00.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Budget Coffee Machines, Bread Makers and Food Sealers

In quarantine and in need of fresh coffee, bread and longer lasting food? Read on for more information on kitchen appliances that won’t break the bank and help see you through self isolation during difficult times.

Wendy Z.27 Mar 2020
budget-coffee-machines-bread-makers-and-food-sealers

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Paul
PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed

I was looking for something more convenient than my manual espresso maker, but the coffee this machine makes was too bitter to drink. ( burnt ? ) Will try to return it tomorrow ?

Purchased in May 2020.

Jac
JacSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

No fuss Coffee

Purchased in March 2020 at BigW for $69.00.

Ragen Lee
Ragen Lee

Love It!!

We love this coffee machine at our house! Easy to use and easy to clean! We use it every day and it hasn't missed a beat. Just wish that the heating after it finishes lasted longer than 2 hours

Purchased in June 2019 at The Good Guys for $74.95.

Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great coffee maker for the price

I bought a coffee maker to replace my old one which has broken after 2 years of use. This one is easy to use and the cup is easy to clean, my only complaint is that the cord is shorter than my old one so I couldn't put it in the same place.

Purchased in November 2019 at Amazon for $80.00.

Davo 767
Davo 767Southwest, VIC

Sipping Coffee Merrily

Purchased in November 2019 at Harvey Norman for $69.00.

Tammy Honnery
Tammy Honnery

Its ok

Filters coffee deliciously. I have even filtered tea through it and it works just as well. You can make as little or as much as you like by adjusting water and scoops to taste. Havent tried the preset function yet. The problem I have with it is that the coffee goes cold quickly.

Purchased in February 2019.

DMA
DMAPerth, WA

Amazing - Timer function is the best

We have owned 2 of these over the years. The thing i like most about this product is, you can pre-set the timer the night before a work day and it comes on 30 minutes before my alarm clock.

Purchased in October 2016 at The Good Guys for $70.00.

Delicious coffee.

This coffee maker was a little hard to come by (sold out) but glad we didn't cave and take the Sunbeam. The Breville Aroma is an exeptionally good machine and makes delicious, hot coffee. The only gripe we have with it is it's overly large capacity...12 cups! This is way to much coffee.Breville would have perfected this machine by reducing the capacity to 8 cups...less waste that way.However this 12 cup coffee maker would bew ideal for an office, lunchroom, Church etc....

John P
John PDarling Downs, QLD

Great cuppa

I like drip coffee and this does a great job. I do have a few issues filling it but it does a great job. Keeps the coffee warm so I can make a pot that will last me through the morning. I have no problems with it just be aware of the drips when removing the mesh filter.

Purchased in August 2017.

Arr-Emm
Arr-EmmCentral West, NSW

Some annoyances, but it's OK.

The inlet for water reservoir is small so it's very easy to spill when filling. 12 cups on the reservoir makes less than 12 in the pot. Need to finely grind if you want strong coffee, but if you do then watch it like a hawk otherwise it could spill-over when it's dripping hot water through the filter. And as others have already noted, it sometimes drips the condensed water down the back of the unit when you open it up. Expensive for what it is. Never bothered to use the timer function - so that's useless to me (only got it because it was the cheapest at the time).

Purchased in June 2019.