3Breville BodyZone Antibacterial Fitted

Has six heat settings

El L.
El L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor longevity

Worked for approximately 20 uses. Controlled stopped working. Swapped controller from other side. Worked for one more use then stopped entirely. Show details
Trang N
Trang NGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Keep breaking

It is good when it work. But i used it for couple of months and then it broke. We exchanged for a new one in David jones, after 2 months it broke again. So I decided to exchange it to a different brands. This is a big disappointment Breville, you can’t even make a simple electric blanket last for more than months. Show details
Trippple
TripppleMelbourne9 posts
  Verified Double BZB427WHT

Broke right after the warranty ended

I have used this blanket for three years of light use only for it to fail as soon as the warranty ended, and I mean one month after.

It was a good enough blanket, despite clunky controls. I heard the controller literally fry itself after about 30 mins of it being turned on. Frustrated, I changed the controller over from the other side and one day later that broke too.

I'm disappointed in what should be a premium product. Despite it being out of warranty, Breville offered to replace it with the same item. I can't recommend the product due to its durability, but Breville's support has been good. Show details

Jeremy
JeremyCanberra 2600, ACT18 posts
  Double BZB427WHT

Fits the bed perfectly and the dual body zone heating it great!

We use the bed heater on the built in timer (Auto mode) to heat the bed just before we go to bed. The skirt is long enough to be tucked slightly under the bed and fits perfectly.

The blue backlight of the controller flashes several times before the timer runs out (this can be annoying if you are already in bed with the lights out, but if the controller wire is long enough to be slid under the bed ). Show details

John
JohnSydney4 posts
  Double BZB427WHT

Keeps me warm and saves on bills!

This is a very efficient blanket. It is energy efficient, keeps me warm and cosy in winter. I do not need to have the heater on all the time and just use the blanket to warm up my bed before going to bed. I also bought it on sale and it was a bargain. The quality is very good and is cheaper than other more expensive brands. It is true value for money.

James
JamesBrisbane5 posts
  Verified Double BZB427WHT

Keeps me warm at night

My new best friend for cold winter months. The six heat settings works wonderfully between high temp to warm up, and lower heat to maintain warmth. Heaps of personalisation too: upper and lower controls to care for those cold feet while gentle on the body. Two remote controls so no arguing about who holds the remote! Best of all, safety timer and overheat protection so I can go to sleep soundly without having to remember to turn it off.

Magda
MagdaSydney3 posts

Great product

This electric blanket is a must during the cold winter season. This product is really good. Excellent quality. It heats up very quick and keeps me warm all night. Kambrook electric blanket is much cheaper in comparison with overpriced brands.

Frankie
FrankieAlburry23 posts

Nice blanket

For the price and quality, this electric blanket is really worth it. I love using it during the winter season as it keeps me comfortably warm. The fabric is also nice and seems like it will last a long time.

Jane O
Jane OMildura10 posts
  Double BZB427WHT

Love getting into a warm/hot bed

We bought this electric blanket because it's so cold in our bedroom it's not funny! The blanket is reasonably comfortable (I have an overlay on top of it) but the best part is, it's so lovely to get into toasty warm bed at bedtime.. I have a bad back and suffer from leg pain and at times the heat on my legs is soothing for the pain. We bought this at Harris Scarfe and they helped us a lot.

Brandon
BrandonRockhampton9 posts

Kept me super warm

This product was really good it did the job super well only thing i didnt like was it was annoying to put on the bed when you have a mattress topper

X 12
X 124 posts

Works well

The blanket is a nice fit on our bed. It gets really cold at our house, especially in the morning so we needed to get one. The heat settings are really good, my partner usually has hers hotter than mine. It is comfortable to sleep on unlike some other brands where you can feel it under you.

Kim
Kim4 posts

It's OK

I bought this item a few months ago at The Good Guy shop, Oxley. It turn to be warm very quick. The surface is not very soft but it is still a good budget.

Tim C
Tim CMelbourne8 posts

Great bed warmer

Bought to keep warm in the cold winter months, very effective in heating up the bed.. I switch it off before going to bed through so can't comment about it keeping warm.

Bree
Bree
  Double BZB427WHT

Must have one in this winter

Purchased in 2015. We are still using it now. We Love the Two switches. Perfect for this winter. Love the lower level, we can leave it on for whole night.

belolga
belolgabelolga@hotmail.com4 posts
  Double BZB427WHT

snuggly and warm my saviour in this weather

A great recommendation for anyone in this cold cold winter season.

The blanket keeps me warm all night and u don’t even know you are sleeping on one as its properly cushioned so you don’t even feel the cords.

Great investment love it

R and T
R and T · BodyZone Double Antibacterial Fitted BZB427WHT

Why wont you answer the question "where are these blankets made" I guess your silence on the subject confirms "china" as the only answer.

Derek
Derek · BodyZone Double Antibacterial Fitted BZB427WHT

Please advise where these blankets are made. Thank you...

starynight
starynight · BodyZone Double Antibacterial Fitted BZB427WHT

Heard that there is no heading unit in the middle of the queen sized and king sized blankets. Is it same for double sized?

Features:

• The Breville BodyZone Antibacterial Fitted Heated Blanket has 6 heat settings, letting you choose what’s comfortable for you.
  • It comes in Single/King Single, Double, and King sizes.
  • The blanket is machine washable and is made of antibacterial treated polyester.
  • Dual controllers make it easy to use, and they’re detachable which makes them simple to clean and store.
  • This product has 160 watts of power.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers said the Breville BodyZone Antibacterial Fitted Heated Blanket fit their bed well.
  • They also reported that the 6 heat settings worked well, with reviewers particularly enjoying the customisation that let them adjust the heat for different zones of the blanket.