Breville Handy Mix BHM100

Breville Handy Mix BHM100

Disappointing to buy a product that only just outlives the warranty

Was not a bad mixer, perhaps a bit on the heavy side. Very disappointed that the motor checked out after very infrequent use after only a few years. Our manufacturers supplying us products with such short life spans should be ashamed. Not buying another Breville. This is the third appliance we have had that has lasted less than 3 years.

Date PurchasedMay 2015

Good little beater when it works.

Good little beater but motor burnt out only 2 years and was only using it once a month. A little disappointed. Never used dough hooks. I don't know if I would buy another breville hand mixer for this reason. Maybe buy a brand that would last longer than this one.

Date PurchasedApr 2015

Yummy Whipped Cream.

I used this product for the first time today (which I bought on sunday 14th Aug) and was surprised how quickly it whipped the 600ml cream I needed for my Choc ripple cake. I thought that the cream had gone bad and curddled because of how quick it whipped it up on speed 3-4. It took about 2:30 minutes. I can't wait to do more with this item.
Well Done Breville. I will be buying from you again.

Date PurchasedAug 2016
Hi Linda F - cream and choc ripple cake - yum! Thanks for your comments. The Breville team

Gets hard work done - smell ozone

Surprisingly good worker in mixing bread dough with the bread hooks. Built-in digital timer is nice feature as is the "Turbo" mode.
I didn't think it had enough power and would go the 7 to 8 minutes but it performed well.
Heavy smell of ozone from the electric motor is mostly just an annoyance thusfar.

Terrible!

Would be a good mixer if they didn't put the turbo button right where you hold the mixer so ive ended up with batter all over my kitchen each time I've used it!