VerifiedMPN:BJE430SIL

2.3
2.7

Sneha S.
Sneha S.

Never buy to save your health!

I do juicing regularly. I bought this juicer as it can dispense large quantity. Later I found it got a MAJOR defect. Which will have a major health issues, the blade slowly cutting plastic and adding this to juice. So, instead of drinking healthy juice, you end-up drinking plastic added juice.
Please for the sake of general public health Breville, stop this model selling to public! I won't buy it, even if you give me for free! I won't even consider if you give me money to use it.
For your family's health sake, don't buy it! It would be far better not to drink juice at all, compared to drinking juice from this juicer. Show details
Mama_K
Mama_KSydney Surrounds, NSW26 posts

Waste of Money, too much froth

I bought the breville XL Cold, thinking it's top of the range. It's like any other juicer, no difference. I sold mine within 2 months, it makes way too much froth.
Not worth it, don't waste your money! Show details
Emi
EmiVictoria6 posts

Tibi
TibiPerth, WA13 posts

Makes clean fresh juice

This juicer makes amazing drinks and really helps maintain a balanced diet. There are some vegetables I just can’t eat but using this juicer I can add mix up a variety of goodies and still get the benefits without having to eat my way through kilos of veggies. I did find that we’re now spending more on food due to the volume it takes to make a few glasses.

Show details

Nikki
NikkiAU7 posts

Easy to use

This machine was good at producing juice, it is somewhat loud when in operation.This product was used on a weekly bases, and was able to put large amounts down the chute, not too much work to dismantle and clean machine. Would recommend this juicer, as it was easy to use and reliable.

Show details

bonju18
bonju18West Pennant Hills5 posts

Fresh juice in seconds!

Love that we can make a big batch of juice and it's all fresh. Best perk is that you can throw in whole fruits into the chute. Easy clean up & loving the bigger jug!

No complaints so far.