I had an amazing breville juicer for 8-9 years.
I use the this one mainly for vegetables and oranges.
The waste pulp is very wet, hence less juice.
Previous juicer the waste was very dry.
Would not recommend this model juicer at all.
Purchased in November 2020.
I received this juicer as a Christmas present. It is a very large juicer, and takes up a lot of room. The design could be better.
The disappointing bit is that the pulp you throw away comes out sopping wet ! There is so much juice left in it. That was with using pineapples, apples, and oranges. I would not recommend it.
Not what I was hoping for!
I just bought this juicer, two weeks ago, hoping really it was what it was advertised. It says on advertising that it is a Breville juice fountain cold. So I assumed it has cold press. Here the pros and cons:
1. Has a very white chute, it can fit an average orange or Apple however big pieces obviously need to be cut up,
2. I like the two litre jug, very handy.
1. For a machine that cost $400, I wish Breville has made a slot or a space for the cord to be wrapped around instead of being hanging in the way all the time.
2. honestly there is no difference between it and other breville machines.
3. Not what I was hoping comma I wish I bought the cheaper version.
Find out how Breville Juice Fountain Cold XL BJE830 compares to other Juicers
Know better, choose better.
No reviews yet
|Chute Size||8.8 cm||8.8 cm||8.8 cm|
|Number of Speed Settings||3||3||3|
|Power||1,500 W||1,500 W||1,500 W|
|Dimensions||540 x 290 x 510 mm||540 x 290 x 510 mm||540 x 290 x 510 mm|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 year(s)||2 year(s)||2 year(s)|
|Construction Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Colour / Finish||Silver||Brushed Stainless Steel||Black Truffle|
- GTIN13: 9312432030434
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.