Breville Kitchen Wizz 15 Pro BFP800

Breville Kitchen Wizz 15 Pro BFP800

BFP800 (Stainless Steel), BFP800CB (Cranberry) and BFP800SHB (Sherbet)

Bowl cracks repeatedly, save your money don't buy

The food processor is very powerful and works well, but the bowls crack at the base. This happened to two bowls after 12 months of not very frequent use. This is an expensive food processor and I didn't think that the bowls would not last, plus they expensive to buy. I am very disappointed with this purchase, waste of money.

Purchased at Myer Online Store.

Product is used: Monthly

Brad S.

Brad S.South East Queensland, QLD

Bowl Cracks Repeatedly, plastic fails

This processor works REALLY well, but the plastic bowl cracks around the base (this has happened to two bowls now) and now the large food pusher has cracked and fills with water when we wash it. And spare parts are way too expensive. Very disappointed as I bought a more expensive food processor because I thought it would last longer. Breville - you need to improve the quality of these expensive items.

Purchased in April 2018 at Myer for $439.00.

Product is used: Several times a week
Used for: Dough, Ground Nuts / Nut Butters and Soups
Victoria Killian

Victoria KillianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it............Love.......... it Love it.

I have had my Kitchen Wizz 15 Pro for about 2 years and loved it but when I bought the Peel and Dice attachment I realised it was not compatible with my model.. I rang them and the lady I spoke to coundt be more helpful. The result been she sent me the whole kit and caboodle at no charge and now everything works and I love it. I have read the potato peeler isnt up to scratch well I beg to differ. It works beautifully. Thank you Breville

Purchased at The Good Guys Physical store.

Product is used: Several times a week
Used for: Dips & Condiments, Ground Meat and Ground Nuts / Nut Butters
Kayzee

KayzeeBendigo

So far so good

Replaced our 30 year old Kitchen Whizz with this model. Have only used it a handful of times - need a licence to drive it - stand with the instruction book in one hand as not as straightforward as my old model! Seems to work well - have chopped and made dough - so far so good - just very noisy. Am careful not to put any components in the dishwasher but hand wash. Huge box of accessories which are all marked thank goodness. Only thing missing is that my old model had a lemon squeezer attachment which was super handy.

Purchased in May 2019.

Kim

KimSydney, NSW

Low quality polycarbonate bowl

Purchased in April 2016 at Catch Of The Day for $330.00.

Product is used: Rarely
Used for: Dips & Condiments and Dough

I want my old National Food Processor back

Purchased in December 2017 at Myer Retail Stores.

Product is used: Weekly
Used for: Dips & Condiments

Zdraco

ZdracoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It’s ok not the best to what I thought it would be

First time start using it and not even 2 minutes it overheated so had to stop the machine. It gave bad fumes since it overheat it didn’t want to restart.
There is no speed control so it was a bit difficult to judge how fine you want your food to be.
So far the blades seem to work fine but one of the blade looks like it’s about to bend or chipped. Had the machine for 2 years now and haven’t been able to use it as often as I like cause was afraid it might blow up.

Purchased in July 2017 at The Good Guys for $650.00.

Safety
Used for: Dips & Condiments, Dough, Ground Meat, Ground Nuts / Nut Butters and Soups

Ok, but weak!

Everything works great, until the blade guide in the lid melts, and the main bowl cracks where the spindle is mounted. This has happened to two bowls and two lids. The second bowl spindle wasn't even tightened properly and we discovered it had 3mm of play up and down!!! No wonder it broke. We are now getting our third replacement from breville with no questions asked except how do you use it? Normally of course?! So we'll see how long we can keep this up. We have owned the machine for over 2 years so not at all what I would expect. Polycarbonate bowl and a sealed bearing in the lid and this machine could last for a very long time.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Furbub

FurbubSydney Surrounds, NSW

Mixer Bowls keep cracking, no speed control, doesn't slice accurately, noisy, hard to remove blades

Purchased in December 2016 at The Good Guys Online store for $400.00.

Product is used: Weekly

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Tricia Easton

Tricia EastonPerth

good but very noisy

I find that when I'm operating the machine it makes a terrible noise which sounds like one of the parts is not connected correctly. I was wondering if this is normal or have I not got it in the right position.? Advice would be appreciated to ensure I am operating it correctly.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Marisa

MarisaMelbourne

So happy with this powerful food processor.

This is a powerful, strong appliance. I use it for making dips, chopping/slicing vegetables and mixing cakes. Love the little mini-bowl that fits inside for smaller portions. The bowl is easy to use and has a large capacity, which was one of the reasons I chose this model. I've had this for almost a year and I'm very happy with it so far!

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Dogdonno

DogdonnoLismore, New South Wales

Easily Good Enough for a Commercial Health Food Business

I operate The Bircher Bar and we've used this workhorse for over 3 years now in a commercial setting for all manner of dicing and slicing - hasn't missed a beat! All pieces are incredibly hardy and durable while the motor powers through everything including full hoppers of nut butter, fruit, vegetables and way more. Wouldn't recommend anything else!

Date PurchasedMar 2015
Marion

MarionGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome kitchen wizz.

Does so much and you can vary the thickness of what you are slicing! You can prepare so much food at once and the extra power stops things jambing up in it. You can use the little bowl, then remove it to use the larger bowl for some other food. Have even done my own chips with the julianne slicer.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Gravy

GravyVictoria

Reliable and easy to use

Very happy with this processor after a year of owning it, all the attachments work perfectly and is a fantastic time saver in the kitchen. I love the attachment storage box as it helps keep everything neat and tidy, and the sharp blades are safely stored. The base unit is very heavy and this helps the unit stay stable which is fantastic. Would recommend.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Great Customer Service

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Firefly33

Firefly33Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Product. Does everything amazingly quick.

Date PurchasedJun 2016

Sabrina

SabrinaPerth

Gets a lot of use.

very powerful motor. I purchased it secondhand and have owned it for almost 5 years now and it is still going strong. the blades aren't that sharp anymore but that hasn't been a major issue. It is a bit tedious to clean as only the blade can go in the dishwasher. The accessories I found just took up space. I never use the small bowl - its not nearly as effective as the large.

Date PurchasedSep 2013