Breville No Mess Waffle BWM520

Breville No Mess Waffle BWM520

MPN: BWM520BSS
See the Best Novelty / Snack Makers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Breville

3.9
DominikaC
DominikaCPenrith

Completely overpriced garbage with horrible customer service

Completely stopped working during the third use. Doesn't heat anymore, stuck on both lights on. I'm stuck with half a bowl of batter and batter stuck in the waffle maker. The breville website is a nightmare to navigate, took me 15 minutes just to find the product and then got an error submitting anyway. I'm so disappointed. I bought it because of the breville brand but it's complete garbage.

Purchased in September 2021 at Harvey Norman for $159.00.

Paul N.
Paul N.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hesitation no more, this is the best entry into waffles

Bought from bing Lee sent to Melbourne during first covid wave. Its fantastic for my one year old. His two now and breakfast couldn't be easier. I make the recipe by eye and the waffle maker takes it all not fussy. Non stick is the best thing about the machine if your throwing a few blue berries on top. On the dial setting 4 is usually all I need. There's a model above but this does waffles deeper and square but I'm settled for this one.

Purchased in April 2020 at Bing Lee Online store.

Anthea P.
Anthea P.Perth, WA

Crispy waffles at last!

This is the third Breville waffle iron I've purchased. I started with the basic one, then splurged on the Belgian Rolls-Royce and finally I've added the No-Mess waffler to the collection. Boy am I glad I did. While I love the Belgian waffler for its ease of use, it just never delivered the crispiness that I was after. This waffle maker does that in spades. It is easy to use, easy to clean and boy......did I mention those crispy waffles?!!!! Only drawback is the small size, meaning it takes a fair while to bake up a batch. But it's worth waiting for breakfast when it tastes that good!

Purchased in March 2020 at Winning Appliances for $149.00.

Sarah
SarahMelbourne

The beep doesn’t work and Breville don’t respond to emails

The beeper stopped working by the second go so I have no idea when they’re ready. It’s a big investment considering such a flaw. I have to watch my waffles the whole time and guess when they’re ready. Breville don’t respond to my emails and have not attempted to resolve the issue as yet.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Novelty / Snack Makers

Find out how Breville No Mess Waffle BWM520 compares to other Novelty / Snack Makers

Vivian
Vivian

Makes perfect waffles

This machine makes perfect waffles. You can choose the crust level with the darkness control. It is also really easy and simple to clean. I makes waffles two to there times per week, and my kids love them. There is no need to go outside for waffles anymore. Great product.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
zknight
zknightSouth East Queensland, QLD

Australia's safest non stick waffle maker

For me the number one criteria for choosing a waffle maker was one that was safe to use. All of the non stick waffle makers I researched contained PFOA's (known carcinogen) except for this one. The non stick surface does an excellent job, the moat is very helpful if you pour too much mixture in it and it cooks very evenly. I couldn't be happier with my purchase.

I have tried cast iron waffle makers but could never get the mixture not to stick. I make organic sourdough waffles about once a week with this appliance, it is healthy and yummy.

Date PurchasedMay 2016
Marshall
MarshallGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good solid product. Works well. (very) minor quibbles

Date PurchasedJune 2016
BrevilleBreville

Hi Marshall - thanks for your comments. The design team receives these notifications and appreciates feedback. The Breville team

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020
Amusoman
AmusomanSydney

If you Love Waffles Grab One of These (on special!)

Hi Amusoman - thanks for your comments. The Breville team

Janine
Janinemelbourne

Love the moat design

Hi Janine - thanks for your comments. The Breville team

Novelty / Snack Makers

Gajdm04
Gajdm04AU

No Mess, No Fuss - really!

We're a week in with our new Waffle Maker, and we love it.
It's a clean, compact unit and is well designed with a spillage catcher that also cooks any spillage. The cooking control works well, and can darken your waffles to suit. Waffles come out golden brown and delicious.
The unit itself is well built and solid, not tacky like some. Underneath it has a feature that enables you to coil the power cord up and away, making for a very compact unit when stored. It's also easy to clean (as easy as cleaning an electric waffle maker comes). Overall very pleased and now a little heavier trying it out..