VerifiedMPNs:1145 and MS400D
4.4

90% · 91 · 10%

PamelaIllawarra, NSW3 posts

Love it!!!!

I love this little milkshake maker. I read somewhere else someone was complaining about having to hold the button down while it makes the shake. NO YOU DON'T. Press & hold the button for a couple of seconds then let go, it stays on. Press again to turn off when the shake is done. One thing, I agree the cups could be a little bigger as the MAX line is only half way up the cup. Show details
Kelley R
Kelley RPerth, WA15 posts

Great Home-made Milkshakes

I bought this machine after our previous model just gave up after 10+ years of service. So far it has been a great machine for making milkshakes at home. It gets the job done quickly and is so easy to clean and store. I do however wish that the drinks would stay foamier for longer, they seem to lose a lot of air after a short period of time. Also, I would have liked the machine to come with more than a single cup. I think most households would prefer to have at least 2 cups, and that placing an order card in the box with the machine, charging something close to $17 for additional cups is a bit steep. Show details
Kat
KatSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Beautiful classic machine

Beautiful milk shake maker that works well and looks great on the bench top, mixes ice cream in well, nice big cup and simple operation for an easy milk shake making experience. Lovely simple packaging as always from breville and easy to read instructions. Adorable little machine that looks good in the kitchen.

South Aust Red
South Aust RedAdelaide6 posts

Champion little Milkshake maker

This is a great appliance.. We have had it for years and it has served us very well. We’re mindful to only run it for no more than 30 seconds per milkshake and it dies the job brilliantly. Remeber it’s not a blender so would recommend what its purpose is. Milkshakes,

Greg M
Greg MAustralia13 posts

Bellabm
BellabmSydney7 posts

Loki
LokiIllawarra, NSW13 posts

Essential item - really!

Just bought my third Shake Creation milkshake maker. They have all been durable, but I use them four times a day, every day. This is the only machine I've found that makes an icy cold, perfect frothy milkshake. (Blenders with a plastic cup rob the milk of its chill.) Do I sound like a milkshake connoisseur? I am! Could not live without this machine. The first one I bought was intrusively loud, however the more recent ones are relatively quiet, perfect.

SuzyqfromSydney
SuzyqfromSydneySydney11 posts

Fluffy milkshakes

Purchased the Breville Shake Creations in late January for husband's birthday. Been using it it quite a bit as we have a young kid as well. Makes good milkshakes and we have used the machine probably once a day every second day. Still working fine without issue. Pity that Breville doesn't make extra cups to purchase for the machine in a variety of colours. It would be an extra profit maker for them as it seems to be a vacant spot in the market for them.

Show reply

Missyplus4
Missyplus4Tas, 710938 posts

No need to go out for a shake!

I got this because with 4 little ones who always want a milkshake when we're out, it get's to be very expensive! We've not been disappointed!

The milkshakes are frothy, thick and delicious and it's really quick. Just 10 seconds and it's done! Really easy to clean too! We use ours almost every day and I'd recommend it to anyone!
Easy to clean, quick to use, perfect milkshake every time.

Mimes
MimesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA13 posts

Works perfect. Had our one for many years now. We prefer smoothies but shakes are OK sometimes too. Works well and reliably. We found makes best shakes from an UHT milk, but a cold full cream milk does the trick as well.
Works very well, stainless steel modern look.