Breville The Bread Maker LBM200

MPNs: LBM200BS, LBM200BSS and LBM200BSS2JAN1

• Bread Quality & Consistency

johnSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Breville LBM 200

I have made about 20 loaves, BUT, the paddle doesn't release from the holder so that a chunk is torn out of the bottom of the loaf each time...I hate this machine to the point of throwing it away, I am on this forum to find a better breadmaker...

Purchased in September 2020 at Harvey Norman for $189.00.

Noise Level
L&S

L&SSydney, NSW

Really nice bread

Have had this bread maker for a few months now. I’ve made white bread and grain bread and pizza dough from the recipe booklet. All have worked perfectly.

My gripes are 1. It’s noisy! You can’t really set it to start in the early hours, well I did once and woke up with a fright at the noise. I can lock it in the pantry to lessen the noise but not convenient and I worry about the heat and humidity in my pantry.

2. It moves around on the bench a lot. Unfortunately last time it danced right off the bench and onto the floor breaking the lid off. When you look at the underside of the machine there are tiny suction caps- these are useless. Invest in a non slip mat or goodbye to your machine.

Purchased in June 2020.

SonnIllawarra, NSW

my second breville bread baker

this is my second bread baker, my last breville lasted me just over 10 years allowing me to make fresh bread many times. The controls are super easy to use (even better once you've read the instruction booklet:) )I have just switched my new helper on and it's baking a continental loaf for me as i write. my home has a beautiful aroma of baking bread right now :)

The loaves of bread that were made turned out perfectly. The continental loaf was yum, The gluten free receipe was great and worked well and the banana bread was a triumph too. I am so glad I invested in Breville The Bread Maker LBM200

Purchased in August 2020 at Bing Lee Online store for $169.00.

Bread Makers

Find out how Breville The Bread Maker LBM200 compares to other Bread Makers

Max

MaxIllawarra, NSW

First try ands brilliant low carb loaf. Great so far

Very simple to use but follow the instruction. Used a ready made packet from Woolies, next will be a fruit loaf, I was a bit concerned that it wouldn't start but the pre heat was activated

Purchased in June 2020 at Amazon for $124.00.

George0179

George0179Central West, NSW

Absolutely love this bread maker!

Purchased in March 2020 at The Good Guys for $159.00.

JohnHasked

As the mixture sticks to the blade leaving a large hole in the well cooked loaf,, has anybody had the blade polished or brushed and chromed shiny finished????????? John

Sonn

I always spray the blades with canola cooking spray and use the blade extractor hook. granted there will still be a hole, but it will be much smaller

JohnH

have found an electro plating place ,,will try talk to them see what they think,, have tried another suggestion by pulling the mixture out and remove blade ,,bit messy but it worked ,,,on going

Frances S.

Frances S.asked

Well this was a horrible waste of money. I made a medium loaf. Followed the instructions, couldn't remove the paddle without leaving a huge creator, the bread smells yeasty and is undercooked. For a machine which is incredibly noisy whilst working, the finish beeps are so quiet we could hardly hear them. Oh yes the warning beeps went off but nothing showed on the display.
Breville you should be proud of this one.

Frances S.

Frances S.asked

Is this machine supposed to be noisy? It is unbelievable. I have had a Panasonic for almost 20 years and could hardly hear it. This is the first loaf with this machine and I hope the bread is brilliant to partially compensate for the dreadful noise.

No, mines not noisy

Get an answer from our members and Breville representatives

CategoryBread Makers