Breville The Combi Wave 3 in 1 BMO870BSS

Listing monitored by Breville

3.7

Rick
RickHobart, TAS

Massive upgrade from a standard microwave

Purchased the Breville 3-in-1 after my previous old microwave died. The Breville 3-in-1 has so many cooking options. I have used it to cook a wide range of foods from a full roast pork dinner in combi mode, chicken in oven mode to using the smart buttons (inside the door) to soften butter and melt chocolate.

The soft close door is a bonus I was not expecting.

The Breville 3-in-1 Combi Wave oven is used almost daily at my place now. I even use to to warm up dog biscuits on these cold winter mornings, so that my labradors can have a nice warm breakfast before venturing out on these cold Hobart mornings.

Purchased in April 2021 at Harvey Norman for $649.00.

Rose
RoseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I was loving it until the crisper pan leg melted

I enjoyed using this for the last 3 months but now I could not use the oven function because one of the legs melted the plastic of the crisper pan. I bought this from The Good Guys and I was told it is not covered by warranty. I am so disappointed and wanting to return the product. I hope Breville will replace this free of charge because I found a YouTube video where the vlogger showed exact same thing happened and it was replaced by Breville.

Purchased in December 2020 at The Good Guys for $774.00.

Other Microwaves

A Hilt
A HiltSydney, NSW

Faulty crisping pan

Nice microwave however after using crisping pan 3 times in airfyer mode I find plastic has melted around one of the legs and now it the leg wont come down so cant be used! After looking online I can see this is not the first time it has happened! Very poor condidering how expensive this microwave is. Hoping Breville will be helpful when I contact them.

Microwaves

Find out how Breville The Combi Wave 3 in 1 BMO870BSS compares to other Microwaves