MPN: BOV860BSS

Couldn’t live without it.

This oven is the utter best. I would be lost without it. It’s versatility is second to none. It grills, toasts, bakes, roasts, slow cooks reheats. I bake cakes, roast meat slow cook casseroles reheat snacks bake vegies. If you need an over then this does it all & so easy to clean.

Purchased in June 2018 at The Good Guys for $275.00.

Product is used: Daily

So glad I made the investment

I procrastinated for several months after my Phillips XL Airfryer stopped working. Searching through so many air fryers when I stumbled on the Smart Oven Air Fry by Breville. I started to do my research, Yep like going down the rabbit hole, watched plenty of youtube videos and finally decided it was the one for me. The added bonus is that its also a mini oven. I have a large oven which takes a long time to heat up so having a mini oven really appealed to me.

My oven arrived in record time and I couldn't wait to get started.

Before the first use you have to run the oven empty for 20 minutes to remove protective substances from the heating elements. This was good as I got to familiar my self with the oven.

First cook had to be of-course home made hot chips with the skins on. Well... all I can say is wow they were delicious. I have since baked cakes, slices, pastries Pizza's and bread. Everything I have baked cooked and airfryed has come out perfectly. I am yet to use the slow cooker function.

The oven is extremely easy to use and heats up quickly. You just set and go.

The only downside is that the Australian model is different to the American model which has some extra functions and is larger.
Breville Australia informed me that they may be getting the American model but not sure when. When the new one does eventually land on our shores I would love to upgrade as it has a proving and dehydrating function which I would use a lot, but as this is not the cheapest oven that will not be happening unless I win the lottery : )

Purchased in July 2019 at David Jones for $469.00.

Product is used: Daily

The Breville BOV860 Smart Oven is the best thing since sliced bread!

I would be lost without the Breville! It is simple to use, compact, doesn't heat up the whole kitchen when in use; pre-heats quickly and cooks perfectly each time. It does everything it is designed to do, with ease. It actually does take the guess work out of cooking! The thing is, is that it is not just an airfryer! It bakes, roasts, heats, toasts, grills, cooks pizza to perfection, slow cooks and more. I use it for everything. I rarely ever use the normal oven for cooking anymore. My Breville smart oven gets a daily workout, several times a day. The exterior of the oven gets hot, of course, but it does not affect what surrounds it, as long as the air vents have a couple inches of breathing space...you can sit it most anywhere. The only drawback is that it isn't all that easy to clean. The crumb tray and oven rack and airfryer basket are easily removed and washed, and the glass on the oven door is easily cleaned, however, the rest of the inside of the oven is not really cleanable at all. You can wipe it with a damp cloth but you cannot use elbow grease or any abrasive products or pads as it will damage the walls. But overall, for the ease of use and for absolute cooking convenience, and use I get from it, I give it an 11 out of 10 even with the cleaning drawbacks. It is well worth the money I paid for it and I will never be without one!

Purchased in June 2019 at The Good Guys for $424.00.

So far so good

I bought this Breville oven 2 weeks ago and so far I am happy with it.
My reason for buying it was I wanted something that could

- cook snack foods quickly as we have a large oven that takes awhile to warm up
- be easy for the teenagers of the house to use
- something that could air fry
- something that could do grilled toasties etc as we do not have a grill on our oven
- an extra oven if our oven was in use cooking something else on a different temperature

I did a lot of research prior to buying it, including reading the negative reviews I had come across. I am happy to say I have not had the same problem that others have mentioned. To me there is no issue with the crumb tray, it slides in easily and has no impact whatsoever with the door opening or closing or the crumb tray being hard to remove.
I had also read something that the screen was hard to read, I have not had a problem reading it.

I am yet to try the bake, roast, slow cook, warm or reheat functions but I have used the grill, crumpet, toast, air fry and pizza setting.
The grill works great and have made a lot of open grilled sandwiches, crumpet setting is o.k although they do take probably longer than my toaster as I do flip them over because I like them well done.
The toast setting (I had no expectations on this as I would have never planned to use it to cook toast) well it actually makes the best toast, it is so evenly toasted and crunchy I now make my toast in it every morning!
We made homemade pizzas in it and they were good, they took about 10- 12 minutes each Obviously you can only do one at a time so it is a bit time consuming if you have to cook a lot.
The air fryer works pretty well, I have never used another air fryer so I have nothing to compare it to but it cooks frozen chicken tenders in about 10 minutes & my daughter tells me they tasted better than normal. I have cooked homemade mini spring rolls, mini dim sims, frozen chips, chicken satay skewers and roast potatoes so far and all have been really nice. The roast potatoes took 20 mins, they weren't as crunchy as I get them on high heat in the oven but I will play around with those. The time they took compared to the oven though is defiantly a winner.

All of the reasons I listed above for why I bought it have proved successful so far. I also like the look of it and am glad that it is stainless steel & it seems to be a very sturdy appliance.

If I had to say anything negative it would be that it should have come with recipes for basic everyday food. I have downloaded the recipe book on food thinkers & yes it has some recipes that I will try but just for standard cooking like chips, roast potatoes, reheating meals, air frying some chicken nuggets for example it would be good just to see times/ temps etc for those sorts of foods. I am not going to cook a baked trout very often. So Breville please can you do a basic cookbook for this appliance , not a dinner party one.

Purchased in July 2019 at Myer for $424.00.

Love my BOV860 Smart Oven Air Fryer

I have one issue and that is my reluctance to use the air fryer tray without lining it with tin foil before air frying any foods that drip since the catch tray lays beneath the base elements which cop all these drippings and I'm unable to perfectly clean doing as per instructions, consequently defeating the purpose of an air fryer. I refer to foods such as chips, chicken patties, bacon and the Broiling pan is not big enough for chicken kebabs. If I'm able to find the correct size baking tray would that be okay to place at the lowest position of the oven in order to catch drippings plus protect the elements, or does Breville offer an accessory for this very purpose?

Purchased in May 2019 at The Good Guys.

Product is used: Daily

Not worth it, check door fit

I purchased the BOV860 two days ago and returned it today. The door did not align with the body and the Air Fryer was not worth the extra money, almost $500 and you can get the BOV845 for under $300. I have two of the previous models of the oven, one about nine years old which still works well and the other about three years old and the fan has stopped working so thats why I bought the new one. The quality of the new one is very inferior to previous models. I was going to replace the BOV860 with another one. I checked four new ones and they all had problems with the doors. When I checked new BOV845 models all the doors fitted well. I think Breville should look hard and fast at their supplier.

Purchased in June 2019 for $370.00.

Product is used: Rarely
We are very sorry to hear about the issue you are having with your oven and we will be looking into the door fitting. We do understand your frustration and truly do value your feed back on this.

Needs to be recalled. Buy BOV845 instead.

As a reviewer has stated, the crumb tray does come out after the door closes. Burnt my finger trying to push the crumb tray back after preheat. The external chasis temperature is burning hot, Breville needs to improve the insulation to at least warm to touch. There are many cheaper alternatives with better insulation than Breville.
Also as stated by the same reviewer before, the LCD is not readable from the front, only readable from an angle.
Same issue as BOV845, needs independent plug as this oven draws a lot of power. It will trip the fuse easily if used with other appliance.
Not worth buying and not worth the upgrade from BOV845. Still only has 10 functions.
This oven is bascially BOV845 with a faster fan speed.

UPDATE: Found another major flaw. The condensation will leak around the door. It will cause water damage if not protected.

Purchased in June 2019 at The Good Guys for $499.00.

Product is used: Daily
We are very sorry to hear about the issues you've experience with your oven and this is definitely not something we expect from our machines. We understand that the external surface of the oven can get hot during use. We would like to contact you and see what we can do to make this situation a much better one. Can you please email us at socialmedia@breville.com.au for immediate resolution? Thank you.Hi, I got no reply from socialmedia@breville.com.auStill no reply from socialmedia@breville.com.au

Very Very Disappointed

After many happy years using the Breville BOV800 Smart Oven, I was excited to upgrade to the new BOV860. Sadly, the first unit had an LCD issue, so I exchanged it for another unit. The second unit had the same LCD issue, but also had an issue with the door catching on the crumb tray; each time the door is opened the bottom of the door catches on the crumb tray and pushes it out. The door on the BOV800 opens from the front bottom edge, but the BOV860 opens from the central point of the door which means that as the door closes it has the opportunity to catch on the crumb tray.

I did air fry some frozen potato chips in each unit which turned out very nicely golden brown and crunchy on the default air fry setting at 20 minutes.

Another thing I believe worth mentioning is the packaging; both times when I was unpacking the ovens, I felt that the packaging was flimsy. There are thin plastic bags around each item fastened with 1 piece of sticky tape, and the oven itself has chunky foam at each end protecting it, but the unboxing experience feels cheap. This oven is definitely not 'cheap' at $499, so the packaging lets it down, it is not as hefty and protective as what I would expect at this price point.

There are no recipe books included with the oven which I find surprising, and this oven doesn't come with any built in.

The videos you see online are almost all of the American model, which has similar but more features than the Australian version. I think this is very poor decision, and the lack of Australian online content makes me feel that this oven was rushed to market.

The build quality of this oven is low, and not what I expect from Breville or at this price point. All around the edges of the oven you can see how the panels fit together and it doesn't look like there's been much love involved at all.

So, I've opted for a refund, and I'll keep my eye out for model updates and other reviews to see if these issues are inherent with this model, or if I just got a bad couple of examples. I would like to add that Bing Lee were absolutely fantastic in helping me deal with these issue. I may end up going for the BOV845 as it seems to have overall good reviews and is a descendant of the successful BOV800.

Make no mistake, I LOVE Breville, and my kitchen features a number of their appliances, however, based on my experience with these two units, the BOV860 is definitely not an example of their usual standard, and I expect more of them. At $499 I expect the oven to have a high quality build, be very thoughtfully packaged, and have more than 2 years warranty.

Purchased in June 2019 at Bing Lee for $499.00.

Product is used: Daily
We truly thank you for loving our machines as much as we do. We understand there were issues with your BOV860 Smart Oven® Air Fry. For recipe's we chose to not include them in the instruction book as the book itself was becoming very large and we wanted to make them easier to access for everyone for use with every oven. This is why we put the majority of our recipes on http://www.foodthinkers.com.au/ . No worries about losing one or getting stains on it and it's always being updated. We do assure you that this oven is made with the same attention to detail and with the same quality materials that we have made used on our other ovens. We appreciate your information about the door and crumb tray and we do assure you that we look into any issue reported as issues are not what we want out of our machines. We understand you have returned your machine and we are sorry that this could not be the oven for you.

Not what we'd hoped

Very well presented compact convection oven with air fry feature we were eagerly looking forward to trying.

Beautifully packaged, and setup is straight forward and intuitive, with the possible exception of the crumb tray. As we religiously followed the set up instructions we got to step 5 which says "insert the crumb tray into the oven". The crumb tray will not fit into the oven … and it was only after many attempts and head scratching that we discovered that the customary "included components" diagram earlier in the manual showed a picture that hinted that the crumb tray actually slid UNDER the oven's exterior body. Ahhhhhh!!!

There are three different height settings available for the racks in the oven, and markings on the door clearly show the situations in which you would use each. The centre position is probably the one most commonly used, and it has a smart feature which automatically ejects the shelf halfway out when the door is opened. Very handy, and clever thinking. Easily operated door opens downwards with a nice wide handle at the top, which stays fairly cool during cooking.

Nice, intuitive black on grey LED display that changes to black on orange in operation … but be warned, the display can be difficult to impossible to read as the viewing angle changes. It is perfectly clear when viewing from above right down to just above eye level. We had selected a great spot for installing the oven in a cutout designed for a large microwave which had the unit at eye level. It is difficult to read at this point, and impossible as you move lower. Our 16 year old daughter had to get a chair so she could operate the oven as the display was useless below eye level. After a period of inactivity the display fades out to just a feint presentation of the settings options. It would have been great if it could perhaps have defaulted off to a clock or something … but this is a minor point.

Functions are easily user selectable via the interface - with settings for grill/toast/crumpet/bake/roast/pizza/reheating/air frying and slow cooking. Parameters are then determined by the processor to optimise cooking for the selected mode. The programme suggests a default based upon the mode selected, however the settings can be easily adjusted to allow for more or less heat or greater/lesser portion sizes. We tried crumpet mode first (the rack holds six at a pinch) with reasonable results … however at the end of the cook the oven shut down showing error code EO5. Reference to the manual revealed that this represented a "non resettable issue" that required a service call to Breville. We couldn't quite believe this on the very first use, so we turned off the power at the wall and inspected the oven for any obvious problems. None found. So we plugged it in again and it was fine.

Wonder how many people would have called Breville though!!

The toasting function was fine … but we would wonder what the motivation would be to use the oven over a toaster?? Grilling of hamburger rolls was absolutely perfect, with just enough room to gently heat the buns without burning.

We love our homemade chips … and as I mentioned were very keen to try the air frying feature in an effort to make these goodies as healthy an option as possible. This feature calls for even placement of the food on a specially designed rack with space between to allow thorough circulation. This meant that our chips had to be cooked in three separate batches. Bit of a grind … but worth a try. The end result was a big disappointment. The cook was uneven, with the chips bland and raw in places and burned in others even though we adjusted cooking settings as we went. I have no doubt that applying some oil to the potato before starting the cook would help …. but then it sort of isn't really air frying …. is it?! Might as well just use the pan like we normally would. The fan was disturbingly loud to begin with, but to be fair, it started to quieten down after a while.

The most disconcerting thing about this oven is its tendency to eject smoke-like steam from the door … and this happened mainly while air frying. There may be a warning about this somewhere in the manual … but we couldn't find it. At one point we were quite worried that the thing may be malfunctioning and perhaps we should turn it off.

Having followed the instructions in relation to clear airspace around the unit, with most at the top, it was still very clear to us that all this steam would cause a problem over time with any surface above the oven. You would need to be very careful in this respect, and my best recommendation would be to free-stand it on a benchtop.

We were a little surprised that there were no recipes included with the oven, and none embedded in the software … despite this having become pretty much de rigeur these days.

Oven wise it was OK, and it did a decent pizza, however the provided pizza pan was small, with no room in the oven for a bigger one. In reality this appliance would be best placed in a 2 or 3 person (max) family or a holiday house. It's just not big enough to hold a large lasagne/casserole or similar.

Most of the interior is coated with a nice slippery finish, and the bit of cleaning we did was easily achieved.

I have to be honest in saying that it was only fairly average in our opinion, and won't get a whole lot of use in our kitchen .... but having said that it will be a very nifty addition to our holiday house!!

Product is used: Weekly
We are very glad to hear all the positives you've found with the oven! Others have mentioned that they miss the recipes. For recipe's we chose to not include them in the instruction book as the book itself was becoming very large and we wanted to make them easier to access for everyone for use with every oven. This is why we put the majority of our recipes on foodthinkers.com.au . To ensure that the oven ventilates properly, it's not completely sealed so there will be steam that comes out when cooking. It can seem a large amount, especially when not expecting it, but it is normal. We actually do recommend that this be free standing though with enough space above there should be no damage to any cupboards or shelves over the oven. We understand that there were challenges with making the air fry chips and we even have some suggestions on that if you would like to contact us, socialmedia@breville.com.au . Thank you for the time you've taken to let us know about your experience.

Compact smart oven is also a great air fryer

It’s brushed stainless steel façade looks smart and generally fits in well with the modern kitchen. It’s styling and stainless steel look gives it an almost commercial look, which is simple and appearing robust.

It does mark easily but can also be cleaned just as easily. The display panel, although clear and easy to follow, is somewhat old fashioned and perhaps mismatched to an oven that is promoted as having smart capabilities - perhaps a variable colour display would be more fitting for a smart oven.

It has a capacity of 22 litres and is a compact unit which is comparable in size to most microwave ovens. It could easily be fitted into a microwave oven recess if one exists in the kitchen. It even has two stops on the rear of the unit to ensure that it maintains the correct clearance if pushed into a recess.

This oven can match any built-in oven, but in a compact version that can be portable, and with some additional features.

This particular model is similar to its predecessors, such as the BOV845 model for which there are many positive reviews; however, this model takes its cooking functionality a step further by including an air fry feature. This enables the oven to compete with the many air fryers that are currently available, with the added bonus that it does not just air fry, it also performs as an intelligent convection oven and slow cooker.

The oven comes with a range of pans and racks, including a pizza pan, wire rack, grilling rack, roasting pan and air fry basket. The oven can grill, toast, bake, roast, reheat, warm, slow cook and air fry. The oven consists of heating elements at the top and bottom of the oven with a super-convection fan. All of these components are independently controlled depending on the type of cooking selected.

With air frying being the newest feature promoted in the Breville smart oven range, most of this ovens testing revolved around the air fry function.

The oven is capable of air frying up to one kilogram. As the instruction manual suggests, it is important to maintain air flow around the food, therefore, the smaller the quantity the better the results - smaller quantities increases the space around the pieces and improves the overall air frying. If the basket is over-filled there is a tendency to undercook those pieces that are overlapping and stacked.

The instruction manual does not provide any recipes or suggestions on the preparation of food to be air fried. Initial results when air frying fries and chips were poor - the food was very brown on the outside and undercooked on the inside. I soon discovered that this was easily overcome with some time spent on the preparation of the fries and chips before air frying. For best results I would recommend preparing the chips or fries by slicing, washing several times and drying them well before drizzling a small amount of cooking oil and stirring them until they are all lightly coated. It only requires a very small amount of oil to lightly cover the chips or fries. Once the oven is heated they can then be placed evenly across the tray.

The preset time for air frying is not long enough but can be easily increased by simple rotation of the front dial. After several times, you will develop a feel for the durations required and a lot of this also depends on personal taste anyway. The oven does allow customised settings; however, the only downside is that if the unit is unplugged at the mains the customised settings are lost.

With a light application of oil to chips, fries or wedges, the oven produces excellent results. If air frying a larger quantity up to one kilogram, results can be improved by shaking or moving the pieces midway through the cooking cycle.

The oven has a light that can be turned on and off to view the contents, and is strong enough to allow the food to be seen clearly without the need to open the oven. The light is easily accessible for replacement when required, unlike most built in ovens. There is a tendency for the glass window to fog up for a short duration during the initial stages of cooking but quickly clears up to give a clear view of the contents.

The oven has a magnetic auto-eject rack which is useful in ejecting the rack in the middle position half-way out of the oven when the oven is opened. This feature enables food to be removed more easily from the oven; however, this function is only available on the middle rack position and not on the bottom and top rack positions.

There is a crumb tray at the base of the oven which can be easily removed and cleaned. There is a tendency for this tray to catch on the door when the door is opened causing it to pop out slightly.

Important to note is that this oven has excellent grilling capabilities. Toasting is also a great feature, resulting in bread, rolls, and crumpets being evenly toasted. The oven is also great in making cheesies (grilled cheese on toast), making this simple snack a real hit with the teenage kids.

This is a compact yet capable oven that can do many things. It can find its place in any kitchen and would also be the perfect fit for a kitchenette, chalet, caravan or a second dwelling. A great choice for those looking for an affordable oven that can do it all, from healthy fast foods to traditional home cooking. And it’s also a great air fryer.

Product is used: Daily

Great, on the whole - shame we are America's poor cousin

I was sent this as a part of the Product Ambassador Program, asking me for an honest review.
As the oven comes with no recipes, I started Googling. Everything I found was American or Canadian. Eventually, I did find a pdf file with recipes direct from Breville.
The American version has 13 functions, the Australian only 10, and two of the missing functions would really be handy – proofing and dehydrating. (the third missing function is "cookies", bagels changed to crumpets and broil changed to grill) I was really excited about the proofing function – I do a lot of baking, so would have really gotten a lot of use out of that one. Disappointing!
Wonder why those were removed?
Seems some other things are missing as well.
Apparently, they have changed the Aussie version quite a bit, and it is not an improvement!
The first thing I tried (apart from toast) was Korean chicken wings. The recipe I found https://youtu.be/zuKnY2surrw mentioned enabling “Rotate Remind”. Another missing bit on the Australian version – another thing that would be handy. (As it is, when you rotate a dish, the timer keeps going - there is no way to pause it that I found)
Also says “Insert wire rack in rack position 4”, but there are only three shelf positions shown on this model.
I did make some scones, following Breville’s recipe (for cooking times, not the ingredients) and they weren’t cooked, so I increased the cooking temperature (from 200C to 220C) which is what I would have cooked them on in my oven, but presumed that with the “super convection” 200C may be all that’s needed. The extra 5 minutes made them perfect, but I usually only cook them for 15 in my oven. Next time I will increase the temperature from the beginning
I also noticed that it smokes quite a bit, so it is a bit of a worry with the smoke alarm. Shame it isn't light enough to easily move around – I’d put it under the range-hood when using, if I could lift it.
It is quite close to my smoke alarm, but it hasn’t set it off as yet.
Expect for the above things, I found it quite good on the whole. I tested most things, except for the slow cook function, but am sure it would be fine
It is definitely a handy addition for the kitchen, save having to heat the full size oven
Did have a small mishap :-) A video I watched on youtube suggested to put a Silpat Silicone liner in the bottom as the crumb-tray is hard to clean.
The only thing I had in the house was an el-cheapo version of a silpat (I do have a silpat, but much too large) so, I put that in. It melted (and covered the whole oven in ash, before I noticed)! So, don’t try that at home :-(

Product is used: Several times a week
I have a couple of things to ad. Firstly, I, too, find the steam/smoke emitted is very annoying. It regularly sets off my smoke alarm. Someone asked why anyone would use it to toast bread - well I have, when I needed to toast more than two (which is all my toaster will take at a time) It would have been perfect (although one needs to put it on the darkest setting to get a reasonably brown toast) but that, too, has set off my smoke alarm. The second thing is I was reading the reply above, suggesting to get recipes at http://www.foodthinkers.com.au/ I tried. I have filled out the captcha about 6 times, still can't get past it!

It's a Cracka!

Since switching on this oven for the first time, I haven't needed to use my regular oven. And that's awesome because the Breville heats up faster, distributes heat better and utilises settings that make preparing food so simple.

For instance: say you want to toast something. Dial it to 'TOAST', put the rack in the 'TOAST' position, press 'START' and you'll get great results. It just works every time.

Crumpets? Perfect.
Toasted chicken and cheese sandwich? Perfect.
Roasted potatoes? Perfect.
Pork ribs? Perfect.
Air fried chips? Not perfect - 8.5/10.
Air fried crumbed prawn cutlets? Perfect.
Grilled lamb chops? Perfect.

The only time I dialled extra time was for the roast spuds because I wanted extra crispness to them. Otherwise, all functions were as programmed. And right here, is the strength of this product. Choose the setting with the rotating dial, make sure the rack is at the right height (as indicated so conveniently on the door), and press START. It honestly is that easy.

It's a set and forget product which I value enormously as it allows me to get on with other tasks; kitchen or otherwise.

Cleaning is easy so far. The handy crumb tray at the bottom pulls out effortlessly and can be wiped or washed effectively. I suspect over time, like any heating product, fat spatter is going to become harder to remove, but I ensure the glass door is pristinely clean every time, and I give the hard metallic internal surfaces a good scrub every couple of weeks.

The light is plenty bright, the beeps are plenty loud, and the food is plenty tasty. It's a really good option for people who either need a second oven, don't want to use their big oven or don't have the space/money to install a regular oven. It is truly a viable alternative and the cooking results speak for themselves.

It's a great product! 10 out of 10 from me.

Purchased in April 2019.

Product is used: Several times a week

I’m glad your in my life

Slow cooker is the best. I put on as I get to work and my breakfast is ready on time! Cheese toastier are delish too! All the boys love it as well

Purchased in January 2019.

Product is used: Daily

It's Not Just Smart... It's Brilliant!

I was more than sceptical, thinking it would never live up to the promises made on the Breville product video. How could a standalone appliance of that size possibly be a serious contender to the new Bosch oven I had recently purchased for 3 times the price?

Well, I’ve had to eat my words. Don’t let appearances fool you, the Breville Smart Oven Air Fry is not just smart; it’s bloody brilliant. The marketing blurb from Breville refers to an ELEMENT iQ SYSTEM with smart algorithms that direct power and heat depending on the function selected – to be honest I don’t understand any of it but whatever they’ve done – it really works.

With 10 cooking functions, it’s the most versatile appliance I’ve ever used and I’ve used it to grill vegetables, bake a cake, roast a large chicken with vegetables for 4, cook a pizza and I’ve even used the airfry function with my own fried chicken recipe along with chips. All with perfect results.

It’s simple to use, easy to clean and the pre-heat function takes the guess work out of cooking a meal so your free to do other things; confident of the necessary cooking time.

It comes with all the accessories you need, although I do recommend buying the cutting board designed to go on the top. If your kitchen is like mine, bench top space is in short supply and the cutting board is a practical and clever solution to the challenge of adding a new kitchen appliance.

There is only one disappointment and that’s the lack of thought and effort Breville has made to ensure you know how best to use this appliance and get the best results. The instruction it comes with are basic at best and there is nothing included to direct you to a website for instructions and your left to work that out for yourself.

I give the product 10 out of 10 and for customer support I give Breville 4 out of 10.

Purchased in May 2019 at Breville.