Bridgestone Ecopia EP25

Bridgestone Ecopia EP25

See the Best Passenger Tyres in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

homealone

homealoneCanberra 2600, ACT

Good value tyre, running okay but a bit high noise

Bought 4 of this tyre (buy 3 get 4th free) from Bob Jane T-mart to replace factory original bridgestone ER370 for my honda Jazz. Not bad tyre, running well for both dry and wet conditions. But a bit higher noise on the highway. But overall a good value for budget tyre if you can secure the deal for buy 4 only pay 3.

Purchased in October 2018 at Bob Jane T-Marts for $165.00.

Noise Level
Wet Weather Handling
Durability
Dry Weather Handling

Barely lasted 20 K

Good in the wet and dry. No fault with handling but I needed to replace them after 20 KM on my Yaris. Never had a tyre finish so quickly. So not really long lasting. I think I will change to Pirelli next. Hopefully last a lot more than 20 K.

CarYaris
AndyPants2000

AndyPants2000Brisbane

Good Value

These tyres seem to grip really well and have been reliable on our CX5. We did have a puncture due to a screw becoming embedded but that was cost effective to replace and not a problem. Good on steep driveways and hills, even in the wet. Nice and smooth without too much noise on the highway.

CarMazda CX5
ladyj

ladyj

Fair tyres - would have preferred another brand.

My Hyundai Accent needed new tyres and due to the size, I was limited in the choice of brand and there was a buy 3, get 1 free offer. I had the 4 new tyres fitted just before Christmas by Bob Jane T-Mart (who did a great job and were a pleasure to deal with but I'll save that for another review). They do seem to be a bit more noisy compared to the original Khumo tyres but there isn't much I can do about that now. It remains to be seen how quickly they will wear. There has been a bit of rain around lately and they feel pretty secure on the road. My husband's Mazda has Michelin tyres and I prefer the road feel of them but they didn't fit my car.

CarHyundai Accent (2012)