Britax
See the Best Mother & Baby Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Britax

4.4

Above and beyond customer service

After many hours trying to put back on a car seat cover and seatbelts to a car seat given to us, I was so frustrated and exhausted. The very helpful customer service representative went to the showroom, picked up the same model car seat and talked me through step-by-step and how to further resolve any issues I had with the seat. I would not hesitate to buy another Britax product knowing the level of support it comes with!

Britax
Support C.Britax

Hi Renee, thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! People are so quick to criticise but few will take the time to acknowledge a job well done, so as you can imagine we highly value feedback of this nature, you've made our day!

maxpsan
maxpsanBrisbane

Britax ebrake stroller worth it.

I have used Britax Ebrake and it is Good but heavy. Used it very roughly but still is in solid condition.

clarebear1983
clarebear1983Peel, WA

They are ok

DomK
DomKNSW, 2113

Amazing service!!!!!

I called to try to get a replacement boot cover for a strider capsule, I was informed that they didn't have the colour I needed, the incredibly nice woman I was speaking to said they only had black, but as it didn't match she would give it to me for nothing!!!! It was express posted to me 100% free of charge! The woman I delt with was so so nice and I couldn't believe what was happening! It's sad we now get excited about good service!
Polite, helpful, nice and generous!!

Mother & Baby Shops