Britax B-Ready

Britax B-Ready

ZoeSydney, NSW

Very comfy pram

We have this pram for our baby and he loves to stay in it.. we use as well the baby bassinet from Britax and it very comfortable for my baby ...it is little bigger and heavier than other prams but still alright...for me the only problem is that you need little bigger car to fit in it

Support C.Britax

Hi Zoe, thanks for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

cezii

ceziiMelbourne

Inexpensive and versatile pram

Versatile pram and easy to get around. The only let down was the steering that was due to the spindle and suspension issues which required to be fixed at a service centre to rectify the problem - it was covered by warrantee. Easy to assemble and versatile in that it can be used as a single or double pram. Would recommend to those that don't want to spend too much on a double pram or need the flexibility of a single or double pram.

Ok pram

I bought this pram as I needed a double, it looks good and is easy to fold down/up. The click on/off break is a great feature I think all prams should have. It is abit heavy, my boot is quite low and level so I have no trouble getting it in and out of my boot but if you had a higher boot or sedan it would be harder.
The steering is not very good. Wheels are fine, issue is the handle bars seem to move when trying to turn and you have to give it abit of force, I think this is due to the weight, this is me having a 1 yr old and baby bag and newborn. Overall great pram just a shame about the steering.

Marissa

MarissaBrisbane

Okay pram

Kayy

KayySydney

absolutley love!!!!

When i first had this pram i had two under two i was scared of choosing the wrong pram but i absolutely love my b-ready!! i have the normal seat and toddler second seat and take it everywhere!! easy to fold and steer using just the one hand. The rain cover fits both seats aswell as the sun cover on the first seat goes right down. Only downfall is the toddler seats sun shade doesnt go far enough when the kids are laying down

Hi Kayy,
Thank you for your fantastic review. We are delighted to hear how easy to fold and steer our pram is. If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Leesa M.

Leesa M.asked

Hi, I would like to know if I can put my 18 mths old up top in main seat and newborn in bottom seat what a the weight on both seats

Zoe

42kg is the limit when u use with both seats and i don't think u can fit baby basinet under the main seat ..

Support C.Britax

Hi Leesa M. Thanks for your question. The stroller main seat is suitable from birth - 20KG approx.
The second seat is suitable from birth - 17KG approx. If you have any further questions, please feel free to call our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Loraine H

Loraine Hasked

What car capsule is best for this pram?

jay

They are compatible with britax unity isofix and neos if you go onto the britax website they have a chart/list of their prams/travel systems and what is compatible with what and whether you need adapters etc :)

Get an answer from our members and Britax representatives

Category4-Wheel Prams & Strollers and Double Prams & Strollers
Seating Type Single and Tandem
Convertible Yes
Suitable Age0+ months
Max User Weight 20 kg
Seat OrientationReversible
Bassinet Compatible Yes (Sold Separately)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar, Height-Adjustable Handle and Under-seat Storage