23Milly + Coup Milo Stroller

1,173 reviews
Julia James
Julia James

Very hard to fault

Easy to steer, light, compact and excellent quality. Wish there was a snack tray is all. Show details ·  1
Summah
SummahPerth, WA2 posts

INLOVE

Absolutely love our Milo 2 pram. It’s one of the best prams I’ve had!
So easy to move, put together and take down. This product is 100% recommend by me.
Linda marshall
Linda marshall2 posts

Love it!

So easy to fold, easy to use and maneuver, basket is huge, well worth the money Show details
Renee Davey
Renee Davey

Amazing Pram

Such a beautiful pram, so easy to put together and take apart. Very light and compact. Also very smooth to push, I love it! Show details ·  1
Angela
AngelaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Highly Recommend

We love our Milo2 Pram. It is so lightweight to carry and to push. The storage space at the bottom is perfect as it fits our nappy bag and if we have to do a quick grocery run. Our newborn is nice and snug in the bassinet and excellent airflow and shade for her.
Emily M
Emily MNortheast, VIC
  Milo2 Pram
Jenna D
Jenna D

Magnificent manoeuvrability in the Milo2

Very happy with our new pram - it was easy to put together and also to put up and down. Great manoeuvrability and very compact. Design is classic and love that it comes with the additional accessories within the package, rather than an extra add on. Can't wait to use it when our little one arrives :) Show details ·  1
Brittany C.
Brittany C.

Happy Customer - Milo 2

As a first time mum, I found shopping for prams very overwhelming, until I stumbled upon the Milo 2. As advertised the Milo 2 has a classy design, easy to use, and very affordable (which is inclusive of extras compared to other brands). As an active mum, I find the pram durable and provides a smooth journey across various terrains (beach, gravel etc.) I love the versatility of the pram with the ease of transferring a baby from the car in a capsule to the pram (for appointments/shopping) or bassinet for everyday use (walks). This allows Bub to rest happily and peacefully with little disturbance. I am extremely happy with my Milo 2 purchase and would highly recommend. Show details ·  1
Bree
Bree2 posts

Highly recommend

Love the compact size
Love that it’s tucked in wheels at the front allowing easy movement through stores when shopping
Love that it all folds down into one Show reply
Kayla
KaylaHunter Region, NSW2 posts

Daily companion

Having used this for 3 months straight now it is the ideal daily companion. The value for money is fantastic with the additional accessories included being so helpful. The newborn insert creates extra comfort for Bub! We also purchased a colour pack, it’s so lovely being able to personalise the pram to your own style.
It is a smooth ride, plenty of storage underneath, and the pram folded is perfect for the back of my Tucson. It doesn’t take up much room at all as it can be folded either orientation. Show details ·  1
Katrina
Katrina
  Fair Incentive Milo2 Pram

Good but hoping for some minor improvements for the next version

Great pram for the price. Really smooth to wheel around, like the more expensive versions. Very spacious basket and the wheels are really nice and big. Material and build also feels like good quality.

Cons are:
- the usually complained about feature that the handle bar doesn't swivel out of the way (can be lived with)
- Folding the stroller down requires two hands to be free.

I can easily overlook these two cons given the price and overall quality of the pram. Show details ·  1

Glenda B.
Glenda B.Far West, NSW

Worth it!

My daughter loves riding on her pram since day 1. She fell asleep whenever she’s on it. Easy to manoeuvre on different surfaces especially on the grass. Very sturdy pram and practical. Fits very well in the compartment of our car. I love the wideness of the carry basket. I’ll recommend this pram 101%. Show details ·  1
  • +1Thumbnail
Beth S
Beth SSouth East Queensland, QLD

10/10 best pram!

Beautiful pram! Very easy to put together. Large storage basket underneath with enough height to fit taller items. Many of the accessories are included which is a great money saver! Show details ·  1
Jena Vitacion
Jena Vitacion
Manoeuvrability
Ease of Packing & Storage
Paris
ParisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bang for your buck

Definitely worth the money. You get a great deal for the pricy you pay.
The suspension and pram work well on different surfaces, it can still be a bit bumpy when going on rough surfaces but I’m happy with it for my daily use, it’s goes up bumps of the driveway and wot not super easy.
I love the sleek black look.
I’d say the seat could be abit deeper.
The straps can be tricky to tighten and loosen I find myself really fiddling with them, but it does make it better so bubs can’t loosen them. Show details ·  1