Babybee Rover

Babybee Rover

2019, 2017

• Suitable for Running Yes (64%) · No (36%)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

LauraT

LauraTPerth, WA

The best pram with the most attractive price tag.

I absolutely love my rover it was easy to assemble, light weight, I love the inside lining. It’s agile and easy to manoeuvre around. I like how simple the brake is to use I’ve tested a few prams and the brakes are not easy and quick. I love the fact you also get the rain cover and fly net adapter included with the pram and the bag that attaches on to the handle bars. Can’t wait to have my little one and push it around in this pram <3.

Suitable for Running No
Ease of Packing & Storage

Product is beautiful and of high quality.

We purchased the Rover 2019 Bassinet and Stroller Bundle, our first pram, purchased prior to the arrival of our first bub. The advertisements appeared to display the pram in pristine and quality condition, so we summed up the courage to purchase the stroller and bassinet set. Rover 2019 delivered to our high expectations, with amazing design and style, easy movement and durability, change from bassinet and stroller, of superior quality, and exceptional packaging and delivery.

Highly recommend.

Purchased in March 2020 at Babybee for $799.00.

Megs

MegsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it!

This pram is designed to suit everything age from your new born onwards. I especially love how the bassinet is designed to sit up a little at the head and to rock a little to ensure your Bub is soothed. Thank you!

Purchased in February 2020 for $849.00.

Bianca

BiancaFar North Queensland, QLD

Couldn't be happier!

Pram arrived and set up was as easy as it comes. Clear and simple instructions. I absolutely love the turning circle on the rover. I purchased this before baby arrives and can’t wait to take it out for an adventure.

Sarah

SarahSydney, NSW

A million times better than I expected!

I am so happy with this pram! Was a bit apprehensive with both choosing my first pram in addition with buying online but process was seamless, pram easy to put together and quality excellent. The lining of the bassinet and pram liner feel beautiful and the pram sturdy. Easily collapsible and the pram manoeuvres with ease. Husband even commented that this was a great choice! Honestly - highly recommended.

Purchased in March 2020.

JoshandKelly C.

JoshandKelly C.Gippsland, VIC

Amazing, so light weight!

I purchased my Babybee pram for my 2nd bub due to being light weight. It is that and more, so easy to assemble and it looks amazing. This pram definitely ticks all the boxes for my family. I wish I had purchased this pram for my first born. Definitely great value for money! Babybee, Thank you for being so easy to deal with, keep up with designing these beautiful prams.

Purchased in March 2020.

Ease of Packing & Storage

Love it! Very classy for my baby!

The pram is great value for money! Comes with so much. I love the blue colour.
The pram glides around so easy and is light weight, love the suspension for long walks.

Purchased in March 2020 at Babybee for $799.00.

Sarah

SarahMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Such a smooth drive

The way the pram turns is incredibly smooth and so easy. The padding is great inside and it is overall a great pram. Highly recommend to any mums out there.

Purchased in March 2020 at Babybee for $800.00.

Love it

I love my rover, it not only looks great but it’s so easy to use, it’s easy to manoeuvre on all terrains, and the set up/fold down is simple!! It’s comes with all the accessories you need as part of the price. Great pram

Leighleigh

LeighleighSouth East Queensland, QLD

So easy to use. Very happy with purchase

I absolutely love this pram. It’s so easy to use- glides like a dream. It comes with practical accessories and most importantly, comfortable for bub. Great value for money! Will definitely be recommending this product.

Nicole

Nicole

Amazing pram

Pram is very easy to use comes with lots of accessories, you get your money worth. It’s velvet and extremely soft Very comfortable for my baby. I would definitely recommend this pram.

Lydia B.

Lydia B.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Disappointed with maneuverability,

Wheels are terrible to glide over anything uneven, even a very slight change in surface, this was my biggest issue. It's very squeaky which can be a bit annoying like listening to an old clapped out car, have only used on road and pavements. Features I enjoyed were being able to set the stroller or bassinet forward or rear facing and positioning of stroller incline/decline. The material is quite hard wearing also. But other features that need attention are the basket being too small and coming away from the pram when opening/closing. The canopy needs to be longer to cover bub when trying to sleep.

Purchased at Babybee for $750.00.

Suitable for Running No

HarryEyre Peninsula, SA

Very easy and smooth

That pram is a breeze to put together, you dont need to be a handy man to put it together! It floats on the wheels, the internal is super soft!

Lily

LilyIllawarra, NSW

Absolutely F A B U L O U S !!!!!!

My baby is not due till August of this year, but from what I have already seen in the rover it is an absolutely an amazing pram! It was so easy to put together especially me being not so much a handy women and all the features and extras of the pram are so easy to use and function!! I would hundred percent recommend this product to any new mums or mums looking to buy a pram for their toddler!!! 5 Stars!

Purchased in February 2020 for $750.00.

Thanks so muck Lily!

Casey-lane L.South East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely love it !!

I love my rover pram !! It’s stylish, light and compact for our busy life. The soft interior is perfect for Willows sensitive skin. It’s great to take to the markets, shops or your daily walk.

Purchased in October 2019.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks Casey! So glad Willow is loving it!

Bianca

BiancaIllawarra, NSW

Stop googling prams and buy this one!

I watched so many damn pram reviews before ordering this one online (without even seeing it!). After I spent the 2 minutes putting it together I was instantly impressed. What a sexy pram! Great for tall people too - adjustable handle. Quality of the fabric is great (so soft too!). Easy to fold, easy to push, light and compact when folded up. All the accesories included so you're good to go as soon as you buy it! Seriously just buy the pram and if you don't like it (which I doubt) you can just return for FREE!

Purchased in July 2019.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thank you for your review Bianca!

Liuma Tupou

Liuma TupouSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

This is perfect! A must have at a very reasonable price!!

We are very satisfied. The Rover 2019 has ticked all the boxes for us with safety standards, flexibility, easy and hassle free to use! Reasonably priced! Love our Rovers 2019!

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks Liuma, so glad the ROVER ticks all your boxes!

Leanne

LeanneNorthern Region, NSW

Better than a BMW

The Babybee rover 2019 is the easiest pram to unfold and steer. Baby doesn’t wake up because of its wonderful suspension. I can go shopping with my baby and not worry about her waking up because she’s as snug as a bug in her rover.

Purchased in February 2020 for $850.00.

Thanks so much Leanne!

KaseyH

KaseyHGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing Pram. Cost for quality is amazing!

Great Quality
Easy to assemble
Great colours
Easy to transport and put and take out of car
Super fast delivery
Excellent customer service
Happy customer would definitely recommend this product to others as I am very happy.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the review Kasey!

Shannon

ShannonCentral Queensland, QLD

Absolutely love it!

Such a smooth ride, my husband absolutely loves how it has suspension and loves pushing it! Our little man is so happy in his new pram, so we know he is definitely comfy. Cannot think of anything else this pram would need, it covers all bases! Would 100% recommend

Purchased in February 2020 at Babybee.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks so much Shannon. Great to hear you're loving your ROVER!