Babybee Rover

2019, 2017

P.Esq

P.EsqSydney, NSW

Such Great Value!

The pram is up there with its pricey competitors (e.g. Bugaboo, Redsbaby etc). First off, it is simply stunning. Stylish colour combos and plush cushioning. Bub loved the bassinet and now loves his big boy seat. The pram is super easy to glide around town. Simple to fold up and pack in the boot, and takes up alot less space to it's competitors also. Good basket size. Easy to change the angle of the seat, even when bub is in it. 5-point harness and stylish leather belly bar. Seriously so much value in the Rover! We get asked about it so much when our and about, and highly recommend it. We've already convinced 3 other couples to get themselves a Babybee pram.

Purchased in March 2019.

Hey There,
We are super happy to hear that you are loving your ROVER so much that you have recommended it to 3 other couples! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback :)

Melanie

Melanie

I think I got a dud.

Purchased for $599.00.

Kelly S.

Kelly S.South East Queensland, QLD

I love how easy it is it assemble and all the accessories that come with it

It has good sturdy wheels for all types of terrain, the best feature for me is being able to attach a capsule to the pram and my little one was born small so its given us more longevity out of the pram

Purchased for $750.00.

Hey Kelly!
Brilliant to hear that you are loving your ROVER! Thanks for taking the time to share your review :)

Jess

JessMid North Coast, NSW

Beautiful

I havent yet had my baby, but I absolutely love the look, feel and the little extras included in the pram! Im just devod that this brand wasnt around with my last two kids. The delivery and service was quick, which was great, as I was so excited to receive it.

Purchased in October 2019 at Babybee for $699.00.

Hi Jess,
Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback :) We are happy to hear that you are already enjoying the ROVER!

Mikayla

MikaylaMid North Coast, NSW

Love it! Beautifully designed

Purchased in June 2019.

Hi Mikayla,
Brilliant to hear that you found the set up of your ROVER nice and easy! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback, we are thrilled that you are enjoying the ROVER :)

Mat

MatGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The perfect pram

Great performing pram that does everything we need and more. It rolls over all surfaces with ease and makes sure bubs is in comfort. I sometimes wish I was the baby in the pram it looks that comfy. Would thoroughly recommend.

Purchased in October 2019 at Babybee for $700.00.

Suitable for RunningNo

Hi Mat,
Brilliant to hear that ROVER is rolling over all surfaces with ease!

Stacey Price

Stacey PriceCentral Queensland, QLD

My baby Bug, Loves her Babybee !

Super happy with performance and the soft glide with each step, my little one always looks completely comfortable and my toddler loves the buggy board to ride only, so many great features and all packs away so easy!! Money well spent would highly recommend.

Purchased in October 2019 at Online.

Suitable for RunningNo

Hi Stacey,
Great to hear how happy you are with the performance and soft glide of the ROVER! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback :)

Sammy

SammySouth East Queensland, QLD

Love love loveeeeeee

So perfect! Tried it out with my niece because our baby girl isnt here just yet and the bassinet rocked her to sleep, so comfy and classy! Best thing I have ever purchased.

Purchased in October 2019 for $750.00.

Hi Sammy,
Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback :) We are happy to hear that you are enjoying the ROVER with your niece before your baby girl arrives!

Toby

TobyCentral West, NSW

Perfect for us, easy to use, light weight and looks amazing all for a great price

Very satisfied with the performance, my daughter seems really comfortable in all different terrains, the suspension and tyres makes the different surfaces unnoticeable for our little girl inside the pram

Purchased in October 2019 for $699.00.

Hi Toby,
Awesome to hear that your daughter is really comfortable in her ROVER!

Fantastic pram!

This pram is superior quality and looks so much better than other prams on the market. Easy to maneuver around tight spaces, so many great features and easy to fold/unfold. Overall extremely impressed and don't have any concerns with it!

Hi Jodie,
Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback :) We are happy to hear that you are enjoying the ROVER!

Paige

PaigeGoulburn Valley, VIC

It is way more awesome than I expected. I love every single thing about it

Very satisfied with everything. I couldnt be happier with my new pram. I am so very greatful for my pram it has changed my life. I love going for big walks

Hey Paige,
Awesome to hear that the ROVER has changed your life! Thanks for taking the time to share your review :)

Priya K

Priya K

Lived upto the reviews so far

So this review is real and I am an actual unbiased customer that really did order this pram (not so sure about the other reviews on here). My baby is due next week but we ordered this pram early - it was easy for my husband to set up, the colour ozone looks pretty cool (although it is darker in real life compared to the photos online, but this was a positive for me). I like all the included accessories also, it feels like a good deal for the price. I have tested it indoors only on carpet and it runs smoothly. It is a bit bulky when folded though. Cant wait to try it with my baby when he decides to arrive! But so far, I have not been disappointed at least.

Purchased in November 2019 for $719.00.

Hi Priya,

Tina

TinaFar West, NSW

Perfect for my first grandson

Asked around tested a friends pram and fell in love straight away love the versatility of newborn to toddler the material and comfort for the baby the baby doesnt tossed around no matter what surface youre on

And the safety strap A+++

Hi Tina,
Great to hear that you are loving the ROVER for your grandson! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback :)

Stevie

StevieNorthern Territory

Beyond easy to put together, LOVE IT!!

The pram was extremely easy to put together and it is even easier to pull apart. Everything is included, you do not need to buy all the accessories.
Affordable and good quality - so happy we choose to go with BabyBee prams.

Purchased in September 2019 at BabyBeePrams for $749.00.

Hi Stevie,
Great to hear how happy you are with your ROVER! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback :)

Bec J.

Bec J.South East Queensland, QLD

The most perfect pram out there!!

This is my Dream pram! It steers like heaven, looks beautiful and is so functional.
The pram hood pulls down for awesome coverage and the cover is so great for pram naps! I love that all extras are included. It is strong & sturdy but light and easy to manoeuvre. Definitely the best & such an amazing price.

Purchased in October 2019 at Babybee prams for $649.99.

Hey Bec,
Wonderful to read how much you are loving your ROVER!

comfortable and attractive

I bought a Babybee Rover (bassinet and stroller seat set) 2019 type. I use it almost every day and it works really well. Its mobile, comfortable and attractive. One thing that could be improved on is some sort of tie or clasp that enables the pram frame to be stored upright in the car boot without it opening.

Hey Bell,
Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback! We are happy to hear that you are finding that the ROVER is working really well for you everyday :)

Estelle S.

Estelle S.Perth, WA

Love it! Its my dream pram!

An amazing pram! Easy to assemble and disassemble. Easy to set up and put together and arrived quickly. I would highly recommend this pram and I love that the most needed accessories are included.

Purchased in October 2019 for $750.00.

Hey Estelle,
Great to read that you are finding the ROVER easy! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback :)

Beautiful Pram & Beautiful Price

We received our pram, it was easy to put together and looks fantastic! The price was unbeatable with all inclusions offered. Easy to manoeuvre and dismantle, the only problem was the leather strap has to be pushed quite hard to lock into place but apart from that no complaints at all.

Purchased in October 2019 for $700.00.

Hey Beth,
We are thrilled to hear that you are finding the ROVER easy to manoeuvre and dismantle :) Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback!

Leona

LeonaGoulburn Valley, VIC

Quality pram love it

Fantastic pram light weight and compact but also looks aesthetically great. Perfect for all different surfaces and easy to navigate through steps and rough terrain. I feel the option of the bassinet provides a comfortable yet safe space for my baby and feel comfortable that this encourages neutral position.

Hey Leona,
Great to read how happy you are with your ROVER! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback :)
Team Babybee

Can't wait to show it off

I haven't had my baby yet but was super pleased when this pram arrived. Looks and feels sturdy and is easy to manourver. Love the quality of the liners. I'm confident bub will be very snug and cosy in it. Can't wait to try it it!

Hey Chelle,
Great to hear that you are already loving your ROVER :)
Thanks for taking the time to share your review!