Babybee Rover

Babybee Rover

2019, 2017

• Suitable for Running Yes (63%) · No (37%)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Emma Chala

Emma ChalaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best you can get!

Ample amount of storage, with a bonus handlebar bag, which I love! Handles well on all terrain and even has puncture proof tyres! It’s lightweight & is so easy to fold, and conveniently you can buy adaptors for the Maxi Cosi Capsule. Best of all, everything about it is easy to use!

Purchased in February 2020 for $799.00.

The Rover is Perfect for our Family

The Rover is the perfect for our little family! It’s the perfect size, with plenty of storage and handles well in all sorts of terrain. Very happy with our purchase.

Purchased in January 2020 for $800.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks Tahlia! Great to hear you're loving your ROVER!

Amazingly good

Absolutely love my pram. It’s So comfortable for me and my baby boy. I always get compliments for it and my husband wants to push it all the time because he loves it.

Purchased in March 2019 for $750.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the great review Stella!

Taylor J.

Taylor J.Southwest, VIC

Absolutely in love

To say I love this pram is an understatement! It performs extremely well for all mine and bubs needs. My little one is beyond comfortable in my babybee, she wasn’t comfortable in 2 other brands but once I put her in babybee she’s been all smiles since! I love the easiness of packing up and unpacking my pram, the accessories are so helpful I use the sun shade and little handbag every time we leave the house in this hot weather. Gone are the days my little couldn’t sleep while I enjoyed a coffee at the cafe from distractions thanks to the baby bees clip on privacy screen.

Purchased in January 2020 at Babybee for $699.99.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks Taylor! So glad you (and bub) are enjoying your ROVER!

Michelle

MichelleWimmera, VIC

It’s so amazing!

This pram works so good. I have used it a little bit just to get a feel and I’m very happy. Everything on it is easy to clip and adjust. I’m very excited to use it all the time with bubs in a few months

Purchased in January 2020 at Babybee.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks Michelle! So glad you're loving our ROVER!

Love this pram, so many compliments. Highly recommend!!

In love with our new purchase! After lots of research into many popular ‘go-too’ brands we kept coming back to this and we have not been disappointed. It was easy to assemble, lightweight and easily folds, fitting perfectly in our boot. The small details they have included gives you a high-end feel, such as the magnetic clasps on the peep wholes to see our baby making sure he is safe and happy in his new pram.
As well as the car, I often use public transport. The weight of the pram allows easy movement and is adaptable when travelling on train, bus or car. Couldn’t recommend this product enough!

Purchased for $799.00.

Tanya C.

Tanya C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Top quality pram

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks so much for your review Tanya! We know you and your little one will have many exciting adventures in your new ROVER :)

Amazing

This baby has been years and years in the making. After disappointments one after the other, and many thousands of dollars, we have finally reached 33 weeks. Being so special, we did our research for the perfect pram and the Babybee Rover 2019 came up trumps. Obviously our million dollar baby is yet to use this product, however the support and feedback we have received from this company has been beyond amazing. Pram was so easy to set up and light. It is everything we had hoped it would be and we cant wait to actually use it.....thank you

Purchased for $669.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

So glad to hear you're loving the ROVER Kerry! We wish you and your new family many happy adventures out and about with your new wheels :)

Leah L

Leah LMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wonderful Pram!

Purchased in December 2019 for $649.00.

Hi Leah,
Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. So happy to hear you're loving the ROVER.
All the best for the rest of your pregnancy and the arrival of your little one, such an exciting time :)

Bonita D

Bonita DDarwin, NT

Honestly, the best pram ever

Hands down this Rover is absolutely amazing! The wheels are so great and glide across all surfaces really good! It looks so stylish, I always get asked where I got the pram and how much it was; for the price and amazing quality of the pram, they are so amazed! The break isn’t so flimsy so my youngest child isn’t able to undo it so that’s a plus! I got the ozone rover 2019 bundle and the colour is absolutely perfect! Not to mention the material of the padding in the bassinet and chair is so bloody comfy and soft, I wish that I could be in there! I want a bed made out of the material, I know my child would absolutely love it and feel so comfortable with it. Thank you Babybee, I’ve been bragging to everyone about this pram.

Purchased in December 2019 at Babybee for $699.99.

Hi Bonita,
So thrilled to hear you're loving your ROVER!
All the best & enjoy :)

Love it! Excellent quality and price!

Extremely happy with my new pram and the quality. I love that it comes with all the accessories as standard. Easily set up on delivery. Highly recommend this pram! Thank you

Thanks Liv,
Wishing you and bub many happy adventures out and about in your new pram!
Emily :)

Nyree

NyreeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No complaints at all!

Purchased in January 2020 for $549.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for your feedback Nyree! Really appreciate it :)
Enjoy

JessPerth, WA

This pram is absolutely amazing!!!

This pram is the best pram I could of asked for it seriously has everything you could want and need in a pram as well as being so stylish and fancy!
The pram easy to assemble with fantastic quality, it is amazing on all surfaces and I love the spring suspension that makes life so easy when it comes to getting up large kerbs when walking!!
Our baby girl is so comfortable in the pram that I wish I could l squish in there with her and fall asleep!
My husband and I would both highly recommend this pram to everyone we are so happy :)

Purchased in December 2019 for $710.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

So glad to hear you're loving the ROVER Jess, wishing you and your family many happy adventures out and about with your new wheels!

Jess

Thankyou very much Emily!

Changed my life

I had a pram that only faced outwards and my 6 month old bubba didn’t like it. Got the Rover and since then our life has changed! The pram rides so smoothly during our daily walks up and down very hilly streets. My husband has commented on how well it goes on our less than perfect footpaths which I totally agree with. Our little bubba sleeps soundly while out shopping, following our toddler on her bike or even just doing laps of our friends places when there’s nowhere to put her down. Amazing features all round, everything I wanted in a pram including large basket, lightweight, easy fold, one hand movement of sitting positions and extendable hood. I can’t recommend this pram highly enough!

Purchased in December 2019 for $569.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

So happy to read this Sue, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review.
Enjoy!

Excellent pram!

Fits perfectly in my car boot and glides well on all surfaces. Fast postage, good value and It’s also beautiful to look at! I can’t wait to see how it performs as a stroller.

Purchased in January 2020 for $649.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks! So glad to hear you're loving your ROVER!

HayleyW

HayleyWNew South Wales

Perfect!

This pram is excellent on both smooth and rough surfaces. There’s a bit of movement when on bumpy surfaces but that occurs with every pram I have ever used.
The Babybee Rover is the best pram I have ever tried. In comparison, the $1500 prams I tried before purchasing this one weren’t as smooth or as functional.

Purchased in December 2019 for $650.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the feedback Hayley!!

Rachel

RachelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect and easy to move!

Rover 2019 is a prefect pram for your new little bundle of joy!
It glides and is easy to move. It has enough storage for your groceries and the colour is divine!

Purchased in December 2019 for $699.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks Rachel! Glad to hear you're loving your ROVER :)

Kirstyn

KirstynLaunceston, TAS

Quality product!

Got the 2019 Rover in the colour Ozone. Love the way it looks. Easy to assemble and use. Has great features and extras as a part of the package. Love how practical and versatile it is too! Great value for money.

Purchased in December 2019 at Babybee for $669.00.

Hi Kirstyn,
So thrilled to hear you're loving your ROVER!
All the best & enjoy :)

CScrivenor

CScrivenorPerth, WA

Love my Rover!

So happy with my decision to purchase the babybee rover! I was hesitant at first buying a pram online I hadn't had the chance to try out or see in the shop but decided to go ahead and make the purchase, I couldn't have been happier with my decision!
Its definitely value for money when you consider the options for similar prams instore which are easily between $1000-$2500
Its a beautiful pram so stylish but also lightweight and easy to use. Very easy to put together and also to fold away into the car. The height option of the handle bars are perfect as I'm quite short and my husband is very tall but it adjusts to suit us both.
The fabric is so soft and the bassinet is well ventilated. Will be recommending to all my baby mumma friends!

Purchased in January 2020 for $699.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Hi! Thanks so much for your feedback, it's great to hear you love your ROVER as much as we do!

Exactly what i expected

The pram is very easy to assemble, slim, lightweight yet durable. I am very happy with the product especially with the price being reasonable. It was hassle free ordering because they offer free refund

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the feedback Afia! :)