Babybee Rover

Babybee Rover

2019 and 2017

Perfect

The pram is wonderful it goes everywhere and I really like the suspension it goes over Every bump like there's nothing there my baby looks very comfortable in it I would recommend to my family and friends

Purchased in February 2019 at Babybee for $700.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage

Great pram for price point

We have been using the pram for a week now and so far are very happy! The pram is easy to fold and unfold when getting it in and out of the car and the big basket is great for carrying all the bits and pieces needed when going out with a baby. The bassinet hood has good ventilation, though I would like if the canopy extended a little further to protect bub from the sun more (this is, however not a problem with the seat). The pram is easy to maneuver and suspension is good (not great, but at this price point very adequate). The brake is ok, secure once locked but not the easiest to do so, it Takes a bit of force. The release function (push it up with your foot) is better than some (like on the Bugaboo’s which is on the handlebar) but not as user friendly as the Silver Cross which have a quick release button. We have not used it yet but very happy with the extended hood canopy on the seat and the easy one hand recline adjustment. One addition (or accessory which could be purchased separately) that would be handy is a cup/bottle holder. At the moment the only option is a caddy but we don’t need another bag so not suitable for us. All in all a very easy pram to use, with good practical features, with lot of ventilation and bub seems very comfortable. We are happy with our purchase!

Ease of Packing & Storage
Hey There, Thrilled to hear that you are happy with your Rover purchase! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback :) Team Babybee

Absolutely love my Babybee Rover 2019!

Absolutely love my Babybee Rover 2019!The suspension is great for all terrain, so Light & versatile. Easily interchanged from bassinet, stroller and the maxi cosy car capsule. Being a first time mummy this pram makes me so excited, I know baby will love it!

Ease of Packing & Storage
Hey Brooke, Great to hear you are enjoying how light and versatile the Rover is! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback :) Team Babybee

Love my rover!

I bought my 2017 rover when I was pregnant with my second baby. We purchased the bassinet, & wheel board as well. My 3yo loves the wheel board, it is so convenient for when I’m out & about with both kids. The basket space in the pram is amazing & the option to have baby facing me, or outward is great. I have had 2 prams before we bought the rover, and will never look at another pram again. Definitely recommend!

Purchased in August 2018 at Babybee for $800.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage
Hey Amy, Great to hear that after 2 prams, you have found your perfect pram in the Rover 17! Thanks for taking the time to share you review :) Team Babybee

Love love love the Rover 2019

So light and easy to manoeuvre, the height is perfect for bub and me, changing between bassinet and carrier is easy! Best of all it fits in my car...it’s perfect

Purchased in September 2019 for $750.00.

Safety
Hey Wren, Awesome to hear that you are finding the Rover light and easy to manoeuvre! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback :) Team Babybee

A great investment

At first we didn't know what to expect buying a pram we had never tried online. I have to say when it came we were super careful with the packaging incase it wasn't what we wanted. May as well burn the packaging because we were blown away! We knew before we had even assembled it that we loved the quality and the look of the pram. It was simple to put together and simple to use. My husband loves the suspension, he was impressed with the quality even with our 3.5 year old trying out the seat. With him in there he was comfortable and fit well (he's 103 cms), it was also still light to push around and easy to maneuver. We purchased the bassinet too and I'm so glad we did because it's value for money and very stylish. I'm due in 3 weeks and cannot wait to use it for number 2. If there is a number 3 soon after I will purchase the Duo no questions because I love the quality of the Rover and the extra features. If I had seen the Rover in store and compared to other prams I would absolutely buy the Rover over again! It's everything we wanted and I'm so glad we made the right choice. It's very light weight and simple to fold down. Very compact fold for the size of the frame and seat, you can tell it's just a clever design.

Purchased in August 2019 at Babybee for $750.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage
Hey Jysi, Brilliant to hear how confident you are with your choice in Rover! We are thrilled that you are already loving it. Thanks for taking the time to share your review :) Team Babybee

Beautiful and so easy to use

Beautiful pram, the bassinet & strolled sit are easy to clip in / out and folding and unfolding for storing / putting in car is easy & smooth. All parts of the pram are light and everything on it is easy to use. I was skeptical buying something I hadn’t tried but nothing to worry about here,’I highly recommend this pram. All the bells & whistles for half the price.

Purchased in August 2019 at Babybee for $800.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage
Hi Lauren, Wonderful to hear how easy and smooth you are finding the Rover! Thanks for taking the time to share your review :) Team Babybee

I love my pram its such a easy safe made pram!

Satisfied with all aspects of the rover pram! I use it to go jogging and the pram feels very safe I've never had issues with it because it is light weight and easy to use.

Purchased in August 2019 at Babybee for $769.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage
Hi Jermaine, We are glad to hear that you are finding the ROVER safe and easy to use! Thanks for taking the time to share your review :) Team Babybee

Amazing!!!!

My large 2 year old fits in it comfortably, suspension makes going up gutters so easy! The convenient bag makes having wallet and phone within reach fantastic! I’m 100% satisfied with this pram and can’t wait to use the bassinet feature when our baby arrives in November!

Purchased in August 2019 for $749.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage
Hi Kayla, Great to hear that you are already taking your new wheels out and about with your toddler and we are sure bub will love the plush interior of the bassinet! Thanks for taking the time to share your review :) Team Babybee

Lightweight and the material is beautiful

I couldn’t be any happier receiving my rover the material is beautiful. It’s lightweight and easy to collapse. I found this one much lighter than other brands I’ve tried out.

Ease of Packing & Storage
Hi Sophie, Great to hear that you are finding the Rover lightweight and easy to collapse! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback :) Team Babybee

What a winner!

Being first time parents, the feeling of buying ‘the right’ pram seems so overwhelming!
No one we knew had a Babybee Rover but it just seemed to have everything we could think of - so we took a chance and we will never look back!
My partner loves how easy it is to set/fold up, the handle adjusts for his height and the suspension. He LOVES the curb pop!
I love that it is lightweight, I can easily maneuver it with one hand and it’s super affordable whilst looking very luxurious and expensive.
We loved the customer service, virtual demo’s and the fact that they had asked for customer feedback to upgrade their prams!
We highly recommend the 2019 Rover! Best pram on the market!

Purchased in August 2019 for $600.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage
Hey Erin, We are glad that you landed on the ROVER in your pram hunt and that it is proving to be the perfect pram for you! Thanks for taking the time to share your review :) Team Babybee

AMAZING!! So in love with my Rover

We recieved our rover and it was super easy to assemble
we could not believe the quality and value for money compared to similar prams
the whole process from ordering to assembly was convenient and simple.
the pram is easy to manoeuvre and had been thoughtfully made for busy parents.
We love it and cant wait for our little one to arrive so we can start using it.

Purchased in August 2019 at Babybee for $750.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage
Hey Jess, Brilliant to hear how much you are already loving your ROVER! Thanks for taking the time to share your review :) Team Babybee

Awesome Pram! Great Design!

We are so happy with our Rover purchase. The quality is awesome and the design is great! Plenty of storage space with all the accessories included! We couldn’t be happier!

Purchased in August 2019 for $799.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage
Hey Benita, We are thrilled to hear how happy you are with the quality and storage space! Thanks for taking the time to share your review :) Team Babybee

Exactly what I was looking for

I Love the look of this pram, it is light and easy to move, and love the big basket at the bottom. It looks comfy and the 5 point harness is great and easy to unbuckle

Purchased in August 2019 at Websites for $699.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage
Hi Jess, Brilliant to hear that the ROVER is exactly what you were looking for! Thanks for taking the time to share your review :) Team Babybee

Bub and I are both loving it!

Light and spacious and glides easily over smooth surfaces. Love the 3 reclining positions and how easy it was to put together . Practical and stylish. Baby and I love it .The free accessories are a big bonus . I think it’s a safe and quality product and would highly recommend!

Purchased in August 2019 at Babybee website for $650.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage
Hey There! We are thrilled to hear that you and bub are enjoying the ROVER! Thanks for taking the time to share your review :) Team Babybee

Love my Baby Bee Rover

My sister purchased a Baby Bee and after using it I wanted one! I had a Steelcraft Strider Delux and soon realised how bulky and squeaky it was! I purchased the Rover and I have no regrets. It’s so light and easy to maneuver. I love that I don’t have to get someone to hold doors open for me anymore. I can hold the door myself and steer the pram through with one hand! The pram liner is super soft and comfortable, and the pram straps are the easiest I’ve come across! I walk regularly and love how smooth the pram pushes and glides softly over the footpath. It also pops up onto curves without moving bub around. I love that both the covers are easily stored in the back of the pram (my other ones took up half the basket), and the handle bag is so convenient so I don’t have to stop and bend down just to grab my wallet or check my phone. Absolutely love this pram and would highly recommend!

Purchased in August 2019 at Baby Baby Online for $649.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage
Hi Jam, We are thrilled to hear that your second purchase is proving to be the perfect fit for you! Thanks for taking the time to share your review :) Team Babybee

Upgraded my pram and gosh I'm glad i did

Upgraded my current pram to the babybee rover. And i am so happy with my choice.

Yes, the online only part is scary but seriously, you won't send this bad boy back.

It's beautiful to look at. It steers beautifully. The suspension on it is amazing. It pushes like a dream. The basket is huge. The curb pop feature is bloody fantastic. The fabrics are really lovely quality. Seat looks comfy for bub. The seat buckle is so easy!!! None of this having to smoosh pieces together and then click in. Just click click click click done.

I'm in love with this pram.

Also fits in my tiny mazda 2 boot. Winner

Purchased in September 2019 at Babybee for $649.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage
Hi Melanie, Wonderful to hear how happy you are with your upgrade! Thanks for taking the time to share your review :) Team Babybee

I bought a Babybee rover 2019 Very stylish such a good looking pram bought in july and is the best pram i have ever had

Everything about the babybee pram is great i love it thankyou so much
I have a feeling its going to last a long time so stylish and makes me so happy

Purchased in July 2019 for $749.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage
Hi Jasmine, We are thrilled to hear that you are loving your Rover! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback :) Team Babybee

The BEST!

I absolutely love everything about this pram! It’s stylish, has amazing storage space, super easy to collapse and open, easy to manoeuvre around tight spaces (great for not very pram friendly shops and cafes) and It’s great value for money! I especially like all the extras it comes with. Haven’t stopped raving about it too anyone who will listen since we got it, I highly recommend this pram!

Purchased in June 2019 for $650.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage
Hi Chey, Great to read that you are loving the ease of your ROVER! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback :) Team Babybee

ABSOLUTELY THE BEST PRAM!!

After having a STOKKE TRAILZ pram with my first daughter and it being extremely heavy I was looking for something more lightweight and versatile! I came across your baby bee rover just by chance on google and after reading all the reviews I decided to give it a shot...

To say I am beyond happy with it would be an understatement! It’s absolutely perfect and just want I wanted.. i love the fact that you have the virtual demonstrations online to help show you how to set it all up. I also love the easy lifting to put it up and down.

It is great value for money! This is probably my number 1 buying point, as it came with all the additional accessories you need where as other prams charge you an additional cost!

I also bought the toddler board for my 3 year old and this is also worth the money in gold, it is easy to fix on and off and she loves it, also helps me when getting to the shops or a quick visit out somewhere.

Thank you for designing a pram that not only looks great but is amazing in so many other aspects. I will definitely be recommending to my friends in the future and I may even let them have a steer :-)

Lou.

Purchased in August 2019 for $749.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage
Hi Lou, It's brilliant to read how happy you are with your ROVER! Thanks for taking the time to share your review :) Team Babybee