Babybee Rover

Babybee Rover

2019, 2017

4.9

• Suitable for Running Yes (65%) · No (35%)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Olivia

OliviaSydney, NSW

Brilliant! Consider the Babybee before any other pram!

Lauren D.

Lauren D.Sydney, NSW

This is perfect

This pram is one of the most amazing prams
It is light weight it folds up small and it is so easy to push around most of the time you can just use one hand
Has almost of room underneath for your shopping and baby bag It is very strong the wheels are great you don't have to worry about rolling or tipping the pram when going over something cause the wheels just go over everything and anything I wouldn't be able to use another brand pram ever again this is a dream pram.for any parent put there and it doesn't cost a arm and a leg
Couldn't live without

Purchased in April 2020 at Babybee online for A$750.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Great to hear Lauren! Thank you for the review!

There’s a reason for all the awards and great reviews!

Purchased in June 2020.

Babybee P.Babybee

So glad to hear you love the Rover! Thank you for your wonderful review!

Find out how Babybee Rover compares to other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Ticks more boxes than prams found in stores

We had been told to look for particular features of a pram before having kids and spent a lot of time researching and testing different ones out in stores. It felt like we were trying to make others fit what we were looking for. Looking at the specs and reviews for the Babybee Rover 2019, it hit the mark. The video demo was super helpful and answered a lot of early questions.
We’ve had a really great experience with it to date and would (and have already) highly recommend it. There is even a trial period where you can test it out inside after it’s delivered so it’s not like you’re stuck if it ends up not being what you need!

Purchased in May 2020 for A$800.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thank you Camille for the great review!

Review collected in partnership with Babybee

Easy to put together and very easier to use.

Love it.. very easy to set up and seems great on all terrain.
Super comfy and soft for our little man to grow in. Love love love it amazing product. Thank you

Purchased in May 2020 at Babybee online for A$899.99.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thank you for the wonderful review!

Amazing pram for first baby!

Great pram, easy to use and fold down. Child would be extremely comfortable. Love it! Classy design! Great extended warranty. We are really happy with our purchase so far and would recommend our pram.

Purchased in May 2020.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks Anna! Really appreciate your review :)

Maddy

MaddyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love it !

The Baby Bee Rover is exactly what we wanted, easy to use and comfortable for bubs. The pram also fits nicely in the back of our car without taking up too much space

Babybee P.Babybee

Thank you for the review Maddy!

Katie

KatieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So light & easy to use

We were really worried about purchasing a pram online without “trying”....
It’s so easy to put together, it drives extremely well, it’s smooth on all surfaces, our baby girl sleeps better in the pram than her bassinet at home, we are really impressed with the rover, not only functional but really stylish.
We love the extended handle too.
I will also mention how light it is, super handy when you’ve had a c section and folding it up and down putting it in and out if the car.

Purchased in December 2019 for A$669.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thank you Katie! Great to hear!

Mikaela

MikaelaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The easy pram

As a mum of 3, I have gone through a few prams. The Rover is by far the easiest to fold and unfold, to steer and to fit down those skinny aisles at the shops! We love it and wish we found it sooner!

Purchased in May 2020 for A$799.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thank you for the review Mikaela! Great to hear!

bmellington88

bmellington88Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great value pram

So easy to put together, and really easy to fold up. Folds up reasonably small to fit in my hatchback. Great manoeuvrability and nice and sturdy. My only grievance is it can be quite a bumpy ride on gravel/uneven surfaces but overall it’s a pretty good pram.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thank you so much for your review!

Jess

JessLaunceston, TAS

Love it! Not for everyone though so make sure it ticks the boxes you need

Purchased in April 2019 for A$749.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks so much for taking the time to review, Jess!

Review collected in partnership with Babybee

I love my Rover, so easy to zip around.

I am extremely satisfied with my Rover and how cosy, comfortable and how easy to manoeuver it is. It exceeded my expectations in style whilst being so affordable. I love it.

Purchased in June 2020 for A$800.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thank you for the lovely review Sharyn!

Stella

Stella

Best pram ever!

I took a risk and ordered this pram online after googling for months and reading reviews. Thank god I took the risk. This is honestly an amazing pram and so reasonably priced. The seat is so soft and I feel like my son is so comfortable in it. The suspension is so good and easy to handle. I highly recommend babybee. Great service too.

Purchased in March 2019 for A$795.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thank you for the lovely review Stella!

Kimberley bahler

Kimberley bahlerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Soft and smooth

My husband and I built the rover, it was super quick and easy and so smooth to drive around we have just recently lost our beautiful baby at 17 weeks pregnant, it was a sad time for us but after all that we still wanted to keep the pram for the next baby as it was the best one we have seen and tested

Purchased in June 2020.

Hi Kimberley,
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. Thank you so much for still taking the time to review, we really appreciate it!
All the best,
Babybee Team

Tema

TemaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect pram for my baby. Love it

I’m very happy with what came out of the box the instructions were clear. The suspension were really good and it suites me and quite adjustable. While setting it up I noticed the wheels were very well designed and smooth to direct any way. My child would be sleeping comfortably in it, just waiting for her to arrive makes me wanna sleep in it hahaha. It’s so soft and I recommend every expecting mum to get it. Worth every penny. Thank you babybee staff I love my babybee pram.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$859.98.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thank you for the lovely review Tema!

Denise

DeniseSouthwest, VIC

I love the Babybee

My daughter is now 11 weeks old I use it every day the bassinet, capsule and toddler part a I would totally recommend it is fantastic but the only is it should have a zip on back of hood of the bassinet as when it’s wind there’s no way to stop the cold coming in from the back and the foot at the bottom could be flat for toddler seat but otherwise it’s a fantastic pram

Purchased in October 2019 for A$750.00.

Thank you for review!

Kadeesha Reeves

Kadeesha ReevesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love this pram!

Very satisfied with the prams performance and suspension. My child is very very comfortable and safe in the pram. Every time I look at another pram I can’t help but think how good looking mine is! Wheels and frame so proportional and the brown leather just makes it look so expensive! I will recommend to all my friends. I also had prompt and helpful responses when ordering a new canopy etc.

Purchased in March 2020 at Babybee for A$799.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thank you for your wonderful review Kadeesha!

Marcy

MarcyEyre Peninsula, SA

Geat engineering design. Looks like a lot of thought has gone into this. Excellent choice for us.

Really love this pram! We spent a lot of time researching prams. The Rover is so easy to push, steer and looks so comfortable for the new born. all we can say is try it the ease with which it converts , folds and can become what you need is excellent. it's not just the pram its the service too. just give it a go and youo won't be dissapointed.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$800.00.

Thanks so much Marcy!!

MissSim22

MissSim22Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolutely perfect!

Not a thing I would change. That lining! My god, so soft! I believe my child would be very comfortable in this pram. Easy to assemble.
Very satisfied with my purchase.

Thanks so much!!

Nicole T.

Nicole T.Perth, WA

Fantastic pram!

This is a lightweight, user friendly pram. Great to take on trips to the park, handles road/footpath/grass with ease, with decent suspension on these surfaces. My bub looked comfortable in the bassinet as a newborn, and even more so now in the stroller.

Purchased in January 2020.

Babybee P.Babybee

Great to hear! Thanks Nicole!

Trina M.

Trina M.asked

Rover

Can u carry the bassinet around by the tan bar on that safely?

Vi S.
Vi S.

Hi Trina, the belly bar does clip securely into place but technically the recommendation from the manufacturer is that if you are carrying baby in it, you should also support the base whilst holding the handle

Wunna Z.asked

Rover 2019

I am an expectant father and looking for a pram in the market. I am just wondering why don't i see Babybee Rover in real world likes Supermarkets & Parks (i saw once only in 2-3 months) except a lot of positive reviews online. And could't find honest/non-sponsored video reviews on youtube.

Jess P.
Jess P.

Hi Wunna, the reason why you won’t be able to buy/view the pram in any shop is because you can only purchase them directly with Babybee, this is one reason why their price is so low compareable to other brands they don’t have any supplier fees.

I understand that it feels weird and insecure to purchase something you never seen. I just received my pram a few weeks ago and was sceptical but it is a great pram and the reviews do justice!

I’d recommend to watch the videos on their website to get a better idea of the Pam and it’s functions! It helped me with my decision !

They also offer a free return and refund if you don’t like it! I think it is up to 9 month so you can order early and make your mind up :)

I hope this helps

Good luck! Jess

Wunna Z.

Thanks for your reply Jess.
I do understand their marketing strategy which eliminates the retail markup and other extra costs. That is real good for consumers. Which i feel weird about is that i didn't see people are using in places like some parks and shopping malls like Chadstone, Fountain Gate, etc. I saw other popular brands here and there but Babybee. And very few to none independent video reviews on youtube as well. For Free return and refund, i saw several complaints about their customer services.

Hi Wunna,

Thanks so much for getting in touch!

There are definitely thousands of happy Babybee customers out there. A great way to see actual customer photo's is to have a look at our Instagram page. If you click on the 4th tab along the top, these are all of our tagged photo's (ones that customers have put up).

And then if you decide to purchase, Jess is absolutely correct. We offer free returns within 9 months of purchase, allowing you to carefully set-up and test the pram at home (indoors) and if you decide it's not the perfect pram for you, you simply re-pack it as it came in its original packaging (we have a video to show you how) and drop it off at your nearest post office with a postage paid label that we'll send you.

We have no doubt you'll love the pram but just in case the option to return is there for you, no questions asked!

Cheers,
Babybee Team

LauraPL

LauraPLasked

Rover

Hi there! The Rover is a beautiful looking pram, I was just curious though- how come the basket underneath is open outwards? It seems like it would be easier to access if the opening was facing towards you when you are pushing the pram? Don’t things then go faking out if you are on a decent?
Just don’t usually see this on other prams and wanted to see if there was a reason?

Hi Laura,
Thanks so much for your question!
We redesigned the ROVER basket when we updated from the 2017 model.
Feedback from our customers was that they were after a larger basket. Due to the design of the pram, the way we were able to do that was to open the basket up.
We have had absolutely no feedback from customers around items falling out, so I don't think you'll have any problems with that!
Cheers,
Team Babybee

Get an answer from our members and Babybee representatives

Other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers