11Babybee Rover

97% · 2,29833 · 1%
Manoeuvrability
Ease of Packing & Storage
Lightweight design
Smooth to manoeuvre on a variety of surfaces
Range of pram accessories included

2,348 reviews
eboniperez88
eboniperez88Illawarra, NSW
  Fair Incentive Verified Rover3

Fantastic babybee rover

Fantastic pram versatile light weight convenient with bassinet car seat and pram seat all on the one frame with adaptors very smooth to push very classy would definitely recommend Show details ·  1
Claire P.
Claire P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Fair Incentive Rover3

Highly recommend the Babybee Rover 3!

After lots of debate about the prams on the market, we purchased the Rover3 and couldn't be happier with our decision! We visited the showroom in Yarraville, where the very helpful Babybee team allowed us to test the prams and even make sure that the Rover would fit in the boot of our car. It really helped us to make up our mind and see all of the great features of the pram before making our decision. For us, the main benefits of the pram are that it is lightweight, has the bassinet an seat options and the wonderful sun shade! Show details ·  1
faith a.
faith a.

Best on the market I Love this pram, highly recommend Show details ·  1
SKS
SKS2 posts

Rover3- best pram

Made the right andcorrect choice by opting babybee for my baby. Its easy to handle and very strong made. Best for travelling as well due to its strong structure. Show details ·  1
Alexandra W.
Alexandra W.2 posts

Absolutely love!

I've bought two Rover3's for both my daughters baby shower presents and they have both loved them. The clean easy push turning really sets it apart from other prams, it's just so smooth!, love that you can have the bassinet fitting also. Fantastic pram all around, I'd buy two more for sure! Show details ·  1
Ashlea p.
Ashlea p.
  Rover3

First time mum pram

Good pram for a first time mum as I really didn't know what I needed. Only downside is the collapse part of the pram gets stuck all the time and the pram tends to shift alot on one side. However I am still happy with what I purchased.
Jess
JessGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect Pram

This is the perfect pram. I looked at so many and was honestly concerned about buying a pram online without seeing it. I'm so happy with my final decision.

It's easy to push on all terrains. It's light and folds up well to fit into the car. The suspension is great. The size is perfect, slim but comfortable. If I was to consider anything extra it would be an extra front pocket on the basket below the pram or a slightly larger basket and a larger built in cup holder to fit a standard drink bottle. I also get lots of positive comments from family and friends on the appearance of the pram, practicality of all the pockets. I would highly recommend this pram. Show details ·  1

Maitena
MaitenaFar North Queensland, QLD

Highly recommend my rover3 pram

My newborn loves it ! Really good quality and beautiful style. The sage colour is stunning Show details ·  1
Lee H.
Lee H.

Excellent quality

Haven’t used with bub yet as I’m still pregnant, but we’ve set it up and love it! Amazing quality, unreal suspension and so many handy features! Show details ·  1
Keri
KeriNorth Queensland, QLD2 posts

LOVE the Rover 3 - Excellent pram

I absolutely LOVE this pram for its simplicity and light weight design, I wish I had found the Rover 3 when pregnant with my first child instead of my second. When my first child arrived I worked out quite quickly that I had chosen an unsuitable pram (different brand) not taking into consideration the weight and having to lift it so often postpartum. In addition the suspension and manoeuvrability of the Rover 3 is excellent and offers a smooth ride for baby compared to many of the others I have tried, it makes getting in and out of tight knit places a breeze. I would recommend the Rover 3 to any new Mum looking for a convenient, light weight, practical, everyday pram. Show details ·  1
Tawny
TawnySouth West, WA2 posts

Great pram

This pram is perfect. Easy and compact for tight cafe spaces but also durable for bush paths too. I have used this pram everyday, unfortunately the shade canopy has faded a lot. Show reply
Madi B.
Madi B.

Love it

We love how easy the babybee rover is to push. It fits so much in the basket and is easy to get baby in and out. Show reply
Veronica
VeronicaSydney, NSW
  Rover3

Perfect

I purchased this pram for my Daughter in Law as she is expecting in May. I was amazed of how strong and beautiful the pram is. She absolutely loves it and can’t wait to take bubba for a walk. Show details ·  1
D W.
D W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Well made!

Very well made, the look and feel of this pram is far better than we were expecting when ordered.
It collapses so easily and is super easy to push around on all surfaces. Show details ·  1
Overall
Functionality
Vera l.
Vera l.

Babybee rover3 stroller

With all honesty for me it was so hard to pick a pram for my little baby girl. But after looking everywhere I found out about babybee rover3 and saw images online I fell in love and had to order the item. So when I received it was great loved everything about it the bassinet part was great but now that I changed to the normal set from 6 months old it isn’t that comfortable for my baby because when she’s on it she isn’t so comfortable and her legs crunch up when she’s sleeping so that’s the only thing I didn’t like about my baby rover3 but everything else is great. Thanks for your time and effort. Show details
Overall
Functionality

Bec
Bec · Rover3 (2021)

Just wondering if anyone taken their Babybee Rover3 ‘off road’? How does it handle on a limestone or dirt/gravel track, or over turf/lawn for example?

Carly
Carly · Rover3 (2021)

Hi, wondering how plane/travel friendly the Rover 3 is? Does it meet regulations for carry on?

Julie K F. · Rover

Can I use the Central adaptors on the frame for both the seat and bassinet? I.e. I don't need to swap out the adapters when switching between the two?
Thanks!

Babybee   DM

Hi Julie! The seat and bassinet will both attach to the frame without the need for adapters, so you can interchange the parts with ease!

Kind regards,
Jess

Julie K F.

Perfect, thank you for the quick response!

Features:

• Newborn-friendly, and can be used by infants 0-4 years old.
  • Suitable for using as a travel system. If you purchase a bundle, this includes a compatible car capsule and adaptors, along with the pram. You can also purchase the compatible capsules separately, the range of which includes the popular Maxi Cosi Citi and Maxi Cosi Titan baby capsules.
  • Lightweight and compact design weighs in at 10.9kg.
  • Choice of three fabric colours; grey, black and sage.
  • Includes several pram accessories with every purchase, including a UPF 50+ seat cover, rain cover, seat liner, harness covers, and a handlebar bag.

Points of praise for the Babybee Rover:

• The most outstanding feature that reviewers raved about was the easy manoeuvrability of this pram. One reviewer commented, ‘…I can literally move the pram with one finger. So smooth!’ while another stated, ‘A breeze to operate’.
  • The lightweight design also made the Babybee a pleasure to handle on a daily basis.
  • The compatible capsule was straightforward and non-fiddly, with one reviewer commenting that it ‘clicks perfectly into the pram conversion brackets'.
  • Ease of assembly was appreciated by a number of reviewers.
  • For a four-wheeler pram, the Babybee Rover made small work of manoeuvring more left-of-field surfaces, including dirt tracks. It was described by one reviewer as being ‘farm-life tested'.
  • Many reviewers appreciated the aesthetic of their pram, and were proud to display it in public.

2023 ProductReview.com.au Awards logo

The Babybee Rover has won a 2023 ProductReview.com.au Award, taking out the top spot for its excellent build quality and value for money.

Compare all Babybee Rover listings
Babybee Rover 20194.9
Babybee Rover 2017
  • Discontinued
Babybee Rover 20174.0
Category4-Wheel Prams & Strollers4-Wheel Prams & Strollers4-Wheel Prams & Strollers
Price (RRP) $999.99$649$599
Seating TypeSingleSingleSingle
Convertible No
Suitable Age0+ months0+ months6+ months
Max User Weight 20 kg20 kg20 kg
Seat OrientationReversibleReversibleReversible
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Included)Yes (Included)Yes (Sold Separately)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adaptersYes, with addition of adaptersYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels, Suspension and Under-seat StorageArm Bar, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels, Suspension and Under-seat StorageArm Bar, Locking Front Wheels, Suspension and Under-seat Storage
Wheel MaterialSolidSolid
Weight7.8 kg13 kg11 kg
Manufacturer Warranty3 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Folded Dimensions32 x 58 x 80 cm45 x 58 x 87 cm50 x 58 x 78 cm