Babybee Rover

2019, Rover3 (2021), 2017 (See All)
See the Best 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Babybee

Pros

Lightweight design
Smooth to manoeuvre on a variety of surfaces
Range of pram accessories included

4.8 (1,588)
    4.9 (1,596)
    4.8 (1,501)
  • Suitable for Running Yes (534) · No (293)
  • Safety
    4.8 (1,522)

Kylie Sheens
Kylie SheensBrisbane

Came highly recommended

We brought the babybee rover as my sister-in-law already has one. It drives and handles well and is everything we need in a pram. We haven’t used ours yet as bub doesn’t arrive until August. Though we have gone with the capsule option and thankful for the adapters to attach the maxi cosi capsule.

Purchased in March 2022 at Babybee for $799.

Jess Hansen
Jess HansenWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Good pram

Amazing pram, easy to move around, folds down nice and flat fits into small boot space in a Kia stonic. My daughter seems happy in her new pram with toys in the middle bar even better, only thing is the brake right hand wheel gets stuck every now and then when taking the brake off have to take 2-3 goes sometimes.

Purchased in April 2022 for $800.

Chloe
ChloeSouth Australia

Perfect pram to suit our family!

Was hesitant to purchase online without trialling but have seen lots of these around and had heard some good reviews from others. Pram runs smoothly and baby is safe and comfortable, have only used the bassinet so far. High quality look and feel, glad we went with baby bee!

bree19
bree19

Perfect, lightweight pram

Pram is so lightweight, easy to fold and unfold. It comes with some handy extras, including the rain cover and caddy bag. The bassinet is super cosy for bub! Would recommend!

Purchased in March 2022 for $899.

Catherine A.
Catherine A.Sydney, NSW

Quality and style

Great quality pram that is also very stylish. The basket is nice and large, and I love the convenience of being able to use my maxi cosi capsule interchangeably with the pram.

Purchased in February 2022 for $799.

Summer
SummerPerth, WA

Amazing quality and amazing price

After researching the market for prams we found Babybee to be the most affordable for what you get, you dont have to buy the bassinet/toddler seat separate. Also loved that it is compatible with a range of capsules to make life easier.

jeremy m.
jeremy m.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing pram

When the rover 3 arrived I was surprised by how easy it was put together. And after using it how smooth it moves on different surfaces like grass and concrete. A great feature is the snug bassinet and how easy it clicks in. The suspension is subtle but effective and both the seat and bassinet offer great comfort.

Purchased in April 2022.

Hi Jeremy,
Thanks for your lovely review! Glad you're happy with your ROVER3 :)

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Clara V.14 Feb 2022
Anna
AnnaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love our Pram

My sister loved her pram so much that I bought the same product. We both love this product. I have used my pram on several hiking & beach adventure trips to Wilsons Prom. My baby/ now toddler is very comfortable and happy in his pram

Purchased in December 2019.

Lana
LanaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Amazing looks and feel!

I was so incredicbly happy with the Rover3 when we received it! We haven't used it properly yet, as our little miracle baby is yet to be born, but we've tested it out around the house (inside and out) as we live on a property and so far it's pushing like a dream! Bonus, it looks simply gorgeous. So so excited to finally use it soon!

Purchased in April 2022 for $799.

Functionality
Manoeuvrability
Ease of Packing & Storage

Alice
AliceSydney, NSW

Second review now I’ve used it more

Still really happy with my pram, but one thing I have noticed now Ive been using it is that when my baby had a little vom in the bassinet it goes through and wets the mattress which is tricky to clean and really annoying to change the sheet all the time. I’m going to by a waterproof sheet to fix this but would be great if that came standard with the pram (like the babybee Pod mattress does).

Jessica
JessicaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

AMAZING

We absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE our Babybee Rover3. I was so torn between this and the Bugaboo Donkey 3 pram. After seeing my friend's Rover3 and trying it out I fell in love instantly. It's such a stylish sleek looking pram and the fact I could purchase a capsule with it as well as having the bassinet made me love it even more. It was delivered really quickly and it was so easy to set up. The added accessories was just a bigger bonus. Overall really happy we decided to go with the Babybee Rover3 and would recommend to anyone looking for a pram.

Purchased in March 2022 for $1,300.

SarahJ1994
SarahJ1994New South Wales

Perfect pram for my first baby!

I was trying to decide between the Babybee Rover and the Reds Baby Jive and when I saw my friends Rover, it instantly made my mind up! It looked so sturdy and stylish. I was hesitant to buy online still but it came quickly, was so easy to set up, I did it myself at 6 months pregnant with their online videos. It has such a great feel, easy to turn, very sturdy and it looks amazing! I am so so happy that I bought this pram and would definitely recommend!! I got it a bit cheaper with one of their sales which definitely made it all worth it as well.

Purchased in March 2022 for $824.99.

Skye S.
Skye S.Sydney, NSW

Love our Rover! We go for lots of walks around our area and this pram has never let us down.

Very satisfied with the pram’s performance and suspension. We go on lots of walks (in a hilly area) and it works well. Bubs always seems content and comfortable - he enjoys watching the world go by as we stroll him around.

Purchased in February 2022 at Babybee for $1,024.99.

Babybee P.BabybeeSend a private message

Decent pram, but be careful of the bassinet base

The pram is good, nice motion. Best for flat pavements, not very useful off-road.
The base of the bassinet snapped in the middle when we mistakenly tried to fold it down to put it in the boot.
It's still useable, but disappointing that it snapped so easily, and is not covered under warranty as it was "improper use".
So make sure when you have your newborn out in the carpark, and you're trying to put the pram away, you google and refresh yourself on the rules before snapping something.
The storage area underneath is quite small too

Purchased in November 2021 for $825.

Betty
BettyIllawarra, NSW

Exactly the pram I had been searching for!

From the ease of assembly, to how simple it is to put in the car to how fabulously it manoeuvres… this is the best pram! Also bub loves it too!

Purchased in February 2022.

Swancrafts
Swancraftsasked
Rover

Aside from the Babybee branded toddler boards, what other brands of toddler boards are compatible with the Babybee Rover?

Ashley A.
Ashley A.asked
Rover3 (2021)

Hi, what's the difference between the Rover 3 and Rover 2019?

Josh
Joshasked
Rover3 (2021)

Hi, we are tossing up between the Rover 3 and the Duo 2 for our first stroller. Have seen the comparison video and we are leaning towards the Rover 3 because it's more compact and lighter. However, we do like the the wheel sizes on the Duo 2. Would the Duo 2 wheels be compatible on the Rover 3?

Babybee P.BabybeeSend a private message

Get an answer from our members and Babybee representatives

Features:

• Newborn-friendly, and can be used by infants 0-4 years old
  • Suitable for using as a travel system. If you purchase a bundle, this includes a compatible car capsule and adaptors, along with the pram. You can also purchase the compatible capsules separately, the range of which includes the popular Maxi Cosi Citi and Maxi Cosi Titan baby capsules.
  • Lightweight and compact design weighs in at 10.9kg
  • Choice of three fabric colours; grey, black and sage
  • Includes several pram accessories with every purchase, including a UPF 50+ seat cover, rain cover, seat liner, harness covers, and a handlebar bag.

Points of praise for the Babybee Rover:

• The most outstanding feature that reviewers raved about was the easy manoeuvrability of this pram. One reviewer commented, ‘…I can literally move the pram with one finger. So smooth!’ while another stated, ‘A breeze to operate.’
  • The lightweight design also made the Babybee a pleasure to handle on a daily basis
  • The compatible capsule was straightforward and non-fiddly, with one reviewer commenting that it ‘clicks perfectly into the pram conversion brackets’
  • Ease of assembly was appreciated by a number of reviewers
  • For a four-wheeler pram, the Babybee Rover made small work of manoeuvring more left-of-field surfaces, including dirt tracks. It was described by one reviewer as being ‘farm-life tested.’
  • Many reviewers appreciated the aesthetic of their pram, and were proud to display it in public.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

All this praise can’t go unacknowledged. Accordingly, the Babybee Rover has won a 2021 Award for Best 4-Wheeler Pram. Its highest scores were awarded for its excellent manoeuvrability and value for money.

Compare all 3 Babybee Rover

Babybee Rover 2017
  • Discontinued
  • Award Winner 2021

Babybee Rover 2017

Category4-Wheel Prams & Strollers4-Wheel Prams & Strollers4-Wheel Prams & Strollers
Price (RRP) $649.00$899.99$599.00
Seating TypeSingleSingleSingle
Convertible No
Suitable Age0+ months0+ months6+ months
Max User Weight 20 kg20 kg20 kg
Seat OrientationReversibleReversibleReversible
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Included)Yes (Included)Yes (Sold Separately)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adaptersYes, with addition of adaptersYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels, Suspension and Under-seat StorageArm Bar, Height-Adjustable Handle, Suspension and Under-seat StorageArm Bar, Locking Front Wheels, Suspension and Under-seat Storage
Wheel MaterialSolidSolid
Weight13 kg7.8 kg11 kg
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)3 year(s)2 year(s)
Folded Dimensions45 x 58 x 87 cm32 x 58 x 80 cm50 x 58 x 78 cm