Babybee Rover

Babybee Rover

2019 and 2017

AMAZING PRAM!!

The BabyBee Rover 2019 is incredible. I am so happy with this purchase. The value for money is so amazing. The bassinet is made from the softest material, and it so handy because it sits off the ground, and acts as a carrier. The pram looks like it cost a bomb, and I'm super happy with the materials, they are all quality and durable. It steers like a dream, one handed, coffee in the other. It it super light and easy to fold, fits easily in my small Coralla. I cant give this pram a better score! It beats any other pram (and trust me I have tried them all!) but looks better, is light, easier to use and half the price! I'm a super happy I chose the Rover.

Purchased in February 2019 for $699.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage
Hi Bonnie, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your review. We're so happy to hear how much you love your new pram :) If we can assist with anything in the future, please don't hesitate to ask. Enjoy! -Emily

Little family is complete

Have put together but haven't used as I'm not due until August but me and my partner both test drives it on different surfaces and love it my partner really loves the suspension.

Suitable for RunningYes

Perfect pram

Haven’t used the pram with a child as bub is due in May. We have put it together and taken it for a small test run down the street and it was fantastic. Huge storage basket, comfortable soft lining of the bassinet, toddler seat well padded. Will recommend to anyone

Purchased in February 2019 at Babybee for $749.00.

Suitable for RunningYes

Love at first sight

We have tried the pram on a few surfaces so far and super happy, the wheels just glide. The look of the pram and the quality of materials used are extremely high quality and top end. We couldn’t be happier.

Perfect

Moves easy, comfortable with soft fabric and easy to take apart and put back together. Stylish grip handle. Useful storage space. Good Quality accessories, overall very satisfied with this pram.

Ease of Packing & Storage

Good value for your money and baby

PROS: overall it is a very good pram without an expensive tag on it, reversible, comfortable, has a good basket space and is easy to use. CONS: it is a two-piece fold that demands a good space to fit in your car (specially when travelling), so do not buy it if you don't have one. Its rubber tyres will not help you have a smooth steering experience. It does not come with high-quality fabrics.

Purchased in November 2018 for $599.00.

Suitable for RunningNo

Absolute Gem!

I am so in love with this pram! I get so many compliments from strangers, friends and family. It looks and feels very luxe but is a fraction of the price of other prams which is a huge bonus. I didn't know what to expect as this was an online purchase but I'm so glad I did! The bassinet attachment is a real life saver for sleep deprived mums, bubs goes to sleep in it within minutes. The lining is buttery soft and very comfy - no need for anything additional. The pram turns on a dime, handles well around my suburban streets and the suspension is excellent. The deep canopy provides excellent shade, which is incredibly important for keeping bubs safe from the summer sun. All in all, I'm absolutely wrapped with this pram, it's an awesome find and has been a dream to own.

Great for city and suburban life!

This pram has been amazing for my little one. She used the bassinet for the first three months and has now “graduated” The the pram seat. Both were light weight attachments that made it easy to pack in the car and carry around. The wheels are also really sturdy and suitable for long walks- making it easier for me to get back into shape post birth. While it’s not recommended, my daughter also used the bassinet to take naps in when we are away from home- it’s that comfortable! Lastly, I love the way our car capsule fits into the pram. We are traveling to the US next month and I plan on bringing this pram because it’s so light weight and the car capsule fits in it so easily.

Great pram for the price, very happy with it!

Such an easy pram to use, I walk every day with it and both bub and I are so happy with it!
The suspension is amazing! And my bub loves his pram!
The only thing we could say that may come as a negative is that the basket could be a little bigger but it still does amazing for us!

Great pram for the price

The pram is a good pram and is definitely the value that you pay. It was easy to assemble and disassemble each time and fit well in the car. The trim and fabrics were beautiful and storage space was really good too.

The pram got a lot of compliments and is definitely one I would recommend.

Fits in my car; fits my lifestyle!

I purchased this pram liking that it was Australian owned and met my criteria; it was a reasonable price point, it’s easy to operate and fits into my small boot and through shop isles. The basket underneath holds a decent amount of items and being tall I loved the ability to have a higher bar to push. The bassinet having feet made it a great option to be able to put the floor without damaging the bottom.
The steering could be lighter as it took me longer than I thought to get used to steering with one hand as is often needed with a little one!

Stylish and practical

Super satisfied with this pram and constantly recommend to all my friends, who are after not only a budget friendly pram but a fashion accessory. Suspension is perfect for the use we need it for being, city walking and shopping centres. My baby is very comfortable and relaxed when riding in it and the soft backing is super lovely and easily washable. We love our Rover, it’s not bulky at all. Super compact, light weight with plenty of basket space and most of all bub is happy in it.

Love My Babybee Rover

My son loves his ride!! We have been over some rough terrain in the pram and it still keeps going!! It glides along with no bounce or struggle on regular and flat surfaces. Suspensions great too. We have since transitioned from the Bassinet but it was great for the first months. He slept in it with ease.
I do love the pram seat though as he gets to look around, which he loves, rather than staring at me, the sky or ceiling!! But your do have the option of tilting it back (four levels) so he can still sleep in it if we are out and about and he wants some shut eye.
The storage underneath is ample and holds ALOT.
I ALWAYS get great comments on my pram and there aren’t many around where we are so I stand out from the crowd :)
Rain cover is great too, I’ve only tested it so far as there hasn’t been much rain.
Arrived quickly and assembled in no time with no fuss. Looks just as good, if not better than the ‘expensive, everyone has the same’ pram and does an excellent job. I also had the adapters to fit the capsule for the first three months, so this Parma is extremely versatile.
Has vents in the canopy that help on hot sunny Queensland days and 5 point harness As well as the adjustable height handle and the foot rest also adjusts.
This pram is a winner and is Australian owned to boot.

Completely in love with my Babybee Rover

The pram is so lightweight even with bub and a load of shopping in the bottom carrier. The canopy covers bub completely from the sun, it’s so spacious and has amazing suspensions to keep baby from jumping all over the place. It’s very easy to put together, easy to clean, it’s lightweight to put in the car, amazing all round. Best pram I’ve ever bought.

Love it!!!!

Pram is fantastic, super easy to collapse and expand. Baby sits at a great height and has a fantastic sized storage basket. Would have gotten 5 stars if the tyres were a better quality as after one use it shows wear and I get stuck on any bump I hit

Love it!! Comfy and easy to manoeuvre.

The pram was super easy to put together. It is easy to steer and manoeuvre. The bassinet seems really comfy. My little one falls asleep as soon as I put him in there and the basket underneath is really big enough for a nappy bag and a couple of bags of groceries.

Looks great but that’s about it.

I bought this pram after reading all the amazing reviews on the Babybee Comet. Unfortunately I was really disappointed with the Rover.

The steering is very heavy and you need two hands to push the pram at all times. This might be ok if you aren’t use to a light weight pram or pram with front suspension. But if you’re like me and use to pushing a mountain buggy or a quality pram then this is not going to impress you.

We took it to the botanical gardens and found it so hard to steer especially on unlevel ground. The pram tipped trying to push it over a speed bump in the car park. I emailed the company and they responded with....

“Our prams are designed for the urban environment, and while they can take a little mixed terrain, we don't recommend using them on uneven surfaces or grass/dirt/sand etc. As you have pointed out your Mountain buggy is a more suited all terrain pram, due to the three wheels (the bigger the better) with air-tyres or foam filled tyres (which give the performance of air tyres without the punctures).

As we are unable to offer a "change of mind" return and if you don't wish to continue using the pram, I suggest trying to sell the pram on an internet platform. Facebook has many pram pages where mums are always looking to purchase (which is free to sell), otherwise Gumtree or Ebay is also a great option”

Lucky for me I was able to sell the Rover on the Facebook market place but lost $200. I then purchased a Uppababy Cruz and couldn’t be happier.

Hi Aubrie, Thank you for sharing your experience. We welcome all customer feedback, although we regret hearing that in this instance the Rover has not met your expectations. The Rover is built with maintenance-free rubber wheels, as opposed to our Comet range which include air-tyres for the rear wheels (better suited to various ground), which is most likely why you may have been drawn to the reviews of the Comet. As you have identified, the Rover is designed for the urban environment. Four-wheel prams will be harder to push than three-wheel joggers when it comes to uneven terrain, so we do apologise that we were unable to rectify this issue for you. In regards to tipping, 4 wheel prams are by far the safest option available and I can assure you that the Rover has passed the multiple tests in regards to tipping on various angles under the Australian Safety Standards. It’s possible that if going over a speed bump where all 4 wheels are on different levels and not balanced, this has the potential for any 3 or 4 wheel pram to tip. We are however, pleased to hear you were able to sell your Rover pram, albeit for a second-hand price, and purchased a pram that better suited your individual needs. We understand that different families have different needs and that our products won’t always be the perfect choice for every family. However, we do still aim for 100% customer satisfaction so if there’s anything at all we can do for you in the future, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with us. We wish you many happy adventures in your new pram. Cheers, Babybee