13Redsbaby SKIP

Fair Incentive Verified SKIP²
bandb
bandbSydney, NSW

great travel pram

It moves really well, folds up nicely I could almost use it as my default pram going forward. Storage underneath is small which is expected from a travel pram. Overall a really good pram I would recommend to anyone Show details
Sarah K.
Sarah K.

100% Recommend

So happy with our purchase of the redsbaby skip 2! It’s so easy to fold up/down and use and our baby enjoys sitting in it. Perfect for travel and the small fold down size is great for the car as well as carrying on the plane. Show details ·  1
Jodie
Jodie

So easy to use

It is so easy to carry it around and it is amazing to push. Show details ·  1
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.

Great travel pram

Great travel stoller, the attached strap makes it so easy to carry and the additional shade is second to none Show details ·  1
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
  Fair Incentive SKIP²

The best stroller to be invented!

I bought this stroller as a gift to myself for Mother’s Day as I knew it would be completely worth it and it is! So light, manoeuvrable, stylish, and modern. I used it recently on a trip to the central coast and the less boot space it took up meant more room for shopping!!
My son loves this pram, the seat fully reclines which means he sleeps just as well as what he does in our Jive pram. The lightness and easy ability to fold this pram makes it very grandparent friendly. The compact design makes it convenient to fit through the tighter spaces and takes up less room in cafes/restaurant's.
Absolutely the best purchase I have made, worth every penny and we have one very happy mumma and bubby!
10/10! Show details ·  1
Christine L.
Christine L.Sydney, NSW
  Verified SKIP²

Great travel stroller with lots of great features

We have been looking for a travel stroller and decided to go with the skip after a friend highly recommended it. No regrets! Our little one adapted great to this stroller, love the amount of recline in the seat for naps and the large cover. We got the add on shade cover to help with on the go naps as well. We used it around Melbourne for four days and it was no hassle on footpaths. Collapsing is not as intuitive as other redsbaby prams, but you get used to it.
We ended up checking it in for the flights as the flights were full with limited overhead luggage space. Show details
Kirstein
Kirstein4 posts

The Ultimate Travel Stroller

I searched high and low for the perfect travel stroller. I wanted something light weight that fit in the overhead compartment on the plane, I wanted something that was easy to fold, I wanted something that had a good decline for naps, I wanted something with a full coverage canopy and I wanted something with good stability and easy to manoeuvre. I was looking for the ultimate stroller. And I definitely found that with the Redsbaby Skip2. It ticked ALL the boxes. The only thing I wish it had was a bumper bar. Overall I am super happy with it!! Show details
y.lohrey
y.lohreySydney, NSW

The Skip2

I purchased the skip for a travel stroller and to leave in the back of the car boot for quick trips to the shops and it’s absolutely perfect for this! I love the full recline for naps on the go as its hard to find strollers with a full recline. It’s super light weight and also very stylish. I highly recommend the Skip!!
Liana D.
Liana D.Perth, WA
  SKIP²
Tina V.
Tina V.
  Fair Incentive SKIP²

Convenient and easy to use

I've had this stroller since 2020 and still use it with my 3.5 year old today. We've travelled with it all around the world, and never had any issues taking it as carry on luggage with different airlines. Lightweight and doesn't take too much room in the boot. Show details
Amy F
Amy F
  Fair Incentive SKIP²

Great travel and all round stroller

Such a great easy stroller to use, packs away small and light. But still has a decent sized seat for our son and a really good suncover, bigger than most other travel strollers. Show details
Nicole F.
Nicole F.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified SKIP²
Simon K
Simon KGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy, portable, reliable

Made our interstate trip a breeze. Easily portable and fits in the overhead compartment. Made day trips easy. It is now getting used more as our daily pram.
Highly recommend. Show details ·  1
Stephanie  Papantoniou
Stephanie Papantoniou

Light & Easy

We recently travelled interstate with our stroller and experienced nothing but ease when it comes to using it to get around and to take it on the plane. Light and easy to carry around which has made our trip effortless. Our 2 year old girl now points to the stroller and wants to get in straight away, where as before with our old stroller she did not like getting in at all and would refuse! Awesome purchase and worth every cent.

Chloe
Chloe · SKIP

Can you buy a bumper bar to attach? I know it’s a travel pram and compact stroller, but it’s turned into our main pram and would love to be able to attach a bumper.

It would be amazing if redsbaby made a bumper bar we could put on and off as we please for the skip!

Redsbaby
Redsbaby   DM

Hi Chloe, There isn't a bumper bar available for the SKIP² I'm afraid. I'm sorry we couldn't be of more help!

Millie F
Millie F · SKIP²

The SKIP² dimensions differ from the Jetstar overhead carry on allowance. Will the SKIP² be accepted on Jetstar as carry on?

Jemma
Jemma · SKIP

Can I purchase a bag for my redsbaby skip?

Redsbaby
Redsbaby   DM

Hi Jemma, We are currently sold out of the SKIP2 cover bags but please reach out so we can assist if possible at support @redsbaby.com.au Brooke - RB Team

Features:

• Capable of being reclined to fully flat, the Redsbaby SKIP is a suitable pick for newborns up to 20kg
  • When completely folded, the Redsbaby SKIP takes up minimal space, making it easy to stash into your car boot or even carry under an arm. The padded shoulder strap helps with this, taking some of the weight
  • Sizeable UPF50+ canopy helps keep your little one safe and sound from the sun’s rays
  • Available in two colours; navy and black

Points of praise for the Redsbaby SKIP Stroller:

• Parents loved how compact and light this stroller was, both when being manoeuvred and after being folded up. This made it an ideal travel stroller, as it easily fit into a car boot and even into an overhead plane locker without any hassles.
  • The straightforward folding mechanism was appreciated by reviewers for its ease of use
  • Smooth suspension and sturdy wheels offered a non-bumpy ride over a variety of surfaces
  • The extendable hood and shade cover were a welcome addition, especially during the warmer months.
Compare all Redsbaby SKIP listings
Redsbaby SKIP²
  • 🏆 2024 Award
Redsbaby SKIP²4.9
Redsbaby SKIP
  • 🏆 2024 Award
  • Discontinued
Redsbaby SKIP4.8
Pros
    Lightweight and simple to carry
    Easy to manoeuvre
Max User Weight 20 kg20 kg
Seat OrientationForward-facingForward-facing
Bassinet CompatibleNoNo
Capsule CompatibleNo
FeaturesLocking Front Wheels, Suspension and Under-seat StorageLocking Front Wheels and Under-seat Storage
Wheel MaterialSolidSolid
Weight7.1 kg6.5 kg
Manufacturer Warranty3 year(s)3 year(s)
Folded Dimensions50 x 45 x 27 cm27 x 45 x 50 cm