Redsbaby SKIP

Redsbaby SKIP

SKIP, SKIP2

• Suitable for Running Yes (18%) · No (82%)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Christina

ChristinaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Look nowhere else!!

Absolutely the most convenient, comfortable and value for money travel pram on the market. Extremely happy customer and happy baby. Three friends have brought this pram after being so impressed from when they saw how easy too unfold and lightweight it was.

Purchased in December 2019 for $399.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage

So convenient and worth it!

ahun4378

ahun4378Sydney, NSW

Light! Comfy! Compact! My saviour

I'm extremely satisfied with the pram's performance on dirt, carpet, tile, grass. It's very light and so when bub sits in it, it pushes very easily and smoothly. Bub easily fell asleep in it, I've used a head supporter in it and reclined it to a comfortable position. The recline strap isn't my favourite, I much prefer the lever mechanism, but it isn't a deal breaker. Folds easily and into an overhead compartment size, handy for travel.

Purchased in November 2019 at Redsbaby for $399.00.

Great

We bought a Skip stroller last year and while the first one we received was defective, the second one (replaced under warranty) has been great. I keep it in the car and use it every day for zipping around the shops. It is so lightweight and manoeuvrable. It's not great on bumpy terrain but we love it.

Purchased in August 2019.

Laura Wylucki

Laura WyluckiWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

• SKIP

Great for travelling, small compact and so easy to clean and move around.

Highly satisfied with the prams performance, the suspension on the pram is great which makes a ride very smooth for my little man and my son finds it super comfortable with the padding and materials used to make it.

Purchased in September 2019 for $448.90.

Suitable for Running Yes

Maddie

Maddie

Perfect and so compact!

We are very happy with our Skip2, it's so nice being able to weave through the shops and carpark with no issues. It's light, it's comfortable and it folds down so small.

Purchased in November 2019 at Redsbaby.

K W.

K W.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic!

I am so happy with this pram, I bought it to use for overseas travel however have been using it constantly for day-to-day use. It is so light, easy to fold and takes up such a small space in my car boot. Whilst I wouldn’t take it for long walks on bumpy terrain it has been perfect for trips to the shops and footpaths.

Purchased in November 2019.

A bell

A bellSydney, NSW

Not just a travel pram

The performance and suspension matches those big chunky prams like I had previously however is a lot smaller, easier to pack and unpack yet still extremely comfortable for my child

Purchased in September 2019 for $410.95.

Alan

AlanPerth, WA

Excellent stroller and great value for money!

Very light, compact and easy to use. Would highly recommend to everyone. Bubs loves the pram and it makes going out very easy. Also great value and quality for money.

Compact and light

Skip folds to very compact size which makes it easy to handle, besides it is light. Downside is the wheels got worn off quick after only 2 months, used once only externally. Our 1yr+ Jive Platinum’s wheels are in better shape than our new Skip.
When we purchased through demo, we were not informed that Skip2 would be released in a matter of 3 moths. We would have waited if we knew.

T Wib

T WibGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent travel stroller!

Folds up small, super light. Seat lays back so it’s almost flat, my 17 month old naps well in it when we’re on the move. Even the cocoon fit my son (despite being very tall for his age) when we travelled to Denmark & Sweden over Xmas. Struggled a little with cobblestones but we managed.

Carla Guevara

Carla GuevaraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Almost perfect!

Purchased in December 2019 for $329.00.

Lovely compact pram

Skip pram is very easy to steer. It is compact, easy to fold and light weight. It comes with a drawstring bag so easy to travel with. The navy pram with tan handle bar looks great, very stylish.

Purchased in October 2019 for $300.00.

Kat D.

Kat D.Belconnen 2617, ACT

Skipping with Joy

I love having our Skip. We downsized from a full-sized stroller to this more compact model, as our daughter is now walking and running everywhere. I find it suits our needs perfectly- still comfortable if she gets tired and wants to be pushed, but also light enough for me to carry it (or even fold it up and put into a shopping trolley!)
The only two things I would like to see changed in the future are the size of the storage basket (it doesn’t really hold much, though I understand it is a compact pram and thus won’t hold everything) and the decline of the seat- I find my daughter prefers to sit straight up so she can look around, while the skip seat seems to be at a bit of a slant. Still, we absolutely love it!!

Purchased in November 2019 at Redsbaby for $400.00.

Stephanie

StephaniePerth

Worth every cent and more

Purchased in September 2019 for $399.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage

It’s amazing!! Money well spent!! Have recommended to everyone!

It’s great with everything. Couldn’t fault it. It’s the perfect travel pram! The only thing I could suggest is that the bag cover is a little more easier to put on and possibly with a strap.

Purchased in October 2019 for $320.00.

Fantastic!

We were gifted the Skip stroller for our overseas trip to Canada ( we also have a Jive). The skip stroller has been fantastic for walking around the city and our little one loves it. It must be comfortable because he falls asleep in it easily (we have the headrest ). It was perfect for the plane trip because it folds up nicely. Because of its convenience I use it at home for short trips or when we go out to eat. Lots of my friends have purchased the Skip after seeing how functional it is. I would highly recommend it!

Renee H.

Renee H.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

The perfect travelling partner

Cannot live without this stroller. Highly recommended, especially if you travel a lot. It is even great to pop down to do the shopping and other little errands. It is a sturdy pram and definitely worth the money we paid for this product. Can’t wait to see how long this product lasts.

Purchased in January 2019 at Baby Baby Online for $499.00.

kat445

kat445Alice Springs, NT

Perfect ! Light take anywhere and very stylish.

I love how this Travel pram lays back as so many others on the market don't. It folds small and is supper High end. Definitely recommend if looking for a Travel pram that has it all.

Purchased in December 2019 for $480.00.

Caroline

CarolineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Such a great addition!

Such great steering and suspension, much less flimsy feeling than I thought. Have used on sandy paths and easy to manoeuvre up and over steps/ pavements. My daughter always looks super relaxed and chilled in there! I thought it would be only an essential for our travels, but it have replaced our everyday pram too!

Purchased in October 2019 for $325.00.

Melissa H.

Melissa H.asked

Hi
I was wondering if you could please tell me how this pram goes on uneven surfaces, dirt roads, bush walking tracks etc?

Hi Melissa,

Thank you for your email and enquiry about the JIVE and METRO . Redsbaby prams have been designed for Urban use and give great performance on all terrain i.e. going for walks over gravel, grass being out and about (sidewalks).

Our prams (METRO and JIVE) both come with four-wheel suspension, which are based on an internal spring system (within the front wheel housing and the rear wheel axle)

Other features of the wheels which provide best performance includes:

*Front swivel wheel locks: stability on uneven terrain and long distances
*Four wheel suspension: easy push and a smoother ride
*Four wheel design: optimum weight distribution, providing more stability on curbs and uneven surfaces

RB Team xx

Simon K.

Simon K.asked

I'm worried that my son who's 14 months and 80cm will be too tall for the SKIP or will outgrow it quickly. Any ideas?

travelingmum
travelingmum

It may be best to try out the SKIP at one of their product demos to see how your son fits into it. The seat dimensions are on the website but my son, who is 12 months & 76cm, still fits in it fine.

Laura C.
Laura C.

Thank you travelingmum you are right about the Redsbaby website. All the information about their prams and strollers is readily available and there are many more helpful reviews. I personally found it to be more generous in size compared to some of the other compact strollers brands I tested. I chose the Skip because of its price, quality and the fact that its an Australian brand. Its very reassuring to me that I can call Redsbaby and a team member will always answer any questions I have.

RedsbabyRedsbaby

Hi Simon, Thank you for getting in touch. The SKIP is suitable for toddlers up to 20kgs. We have had some of the Redsbaby team use with their 3-year-olds who fit comfortably in the seat for sitting and also naps on the go. The SKIP seat is an open design and reclines to a flat position so that you can use from newborn through to toddlerhood.

We host demo days around Australia so you can come and see the SKIP in person. I have added the link below for you :https://redsbaby.com.au/attend-a-demo-day/

Please let me know if you have any questions at all - we are more than happy to assist.

Brooke - RB Team xx

Ange

Angeasked

Hi I am interested in purchasing the skip stroller however does this stroller have your 30day trial? On the website it’s not listed in your 30 day trial section... thanks

Katie B
Katie B

Hi Ange, i don't remember seeing that as an option on their website. I'd say your best get would be to reach out to Redsbaby directly and check with them.

Hi Ange,

Thank you for your question. The 30-day trial only applies to our JIVE and METRO prams. The SKIP isn't included in this. We do host demo days and events across Australia so you can view the SKIP in person and test drive before you decide to purchase. I have added the link below but if you have any questions, please call the team on 1300 344 964.

Brooke - RB Team xx

Get an answer from our members and Redsbaby representatives