Redsbaby SKIP

Redsbaby SKIP

SKIP², SKIP

• Suitable for Running Yes (21%) · No (79%)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

emily

emily

Easy and lightweight

The pram is super easy to manouver and gets in tight spaces. It feels soft on suspension and my bubs looks comfortable abd is peaceful and relaxed. Really compact and takes up minimal room in the car/house.

Purchased in July 2020 for A$399.00.

辰旻 施.

辰旻 施.Sydney, NSW

Very like it. I’m happy with my decision.

Good looking.
Handy and light. I can even put the pram by one hand easily.
Easy to fold it.
I’m happy with the pram’s suspension.
Our little newborn love sitting in Skip and go for a walk.

Sarah T.

Sarah T.Central Queensland, QLD

Near perfection.

Purchased in July 2020 at Redsbaby.com.au for A$628.70.

Ciara Furey

Ciara FureySydney, NSW

Fantastic don’t know what I ever done without it!

Unbelievably compact, comfortable and practical! Our daughter loves cruising along in hers. Suspension is amazing!
I also purchased the lambs wool which works amazingly and also with our jive! 5 stars

Purchased in August 2020 for A$499.00.

Danielle

DanielleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lightweight, compact, very handy, would definitely recommend to other families with toddlers.

We are satisfied with the pram' performance and especially like how compact and lightweight it is. My toddler is very comfortable in it. It has been a very handy addition to our family life and I would recommend it to other families.

Purchased in August 2020 for A$499.00.

KLHGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best pram ever

Best stroller I have purchased out of the 3 I have.
my 1.5yr old hated being in the pram on walks and now she sits still for a full hour.it is perfect for short coffee trips or long beach walks.storage is big enough too for the essentials.
I use this pram everyday and hopefully when I have baby no.2 I can use it as well. Thank you redsbaby for making this pram!! Have recommended to all my mum friends!

William S.

William S.Perth, WA

Great for the back of the Ute.

Purchased the Skip2 as a second pram to easily fit in the back of the dual cab Ute, Fits perfectly and has enough adjustability and comfort for all outings and just enough storage.

Purchased in August 2020 for A$400.00.

RedsbabyRedsbaby

My number one baby product!!

Redsbaby is by far the best baby product on the market. Its stylish yet practical and designed perfectly to keep our babies safe.
I have the skip and its so light, compact and so easy to assemble. I have had my newborn in it since he was born and its perfect. Its very easy to push and glides. I love the way it buckles baby in and keeps them secure at all times.
The colours are beautiful and compared to other prams on the market that I looked at it it miles better then the rest.
Its been the best product I have ever purchased. The staff are also amazing. Very quiet to respond to emails and postage is lightning fast.
Very happy customer.!!!

Purchased in July 2020 at Redsbaby for A$399.00.

Helen B.

Helen B.Sydney, NSW

Awesome everyday stroller

The pram is brilliant to keep in the car for everyday out and about use. You can fit through all the narrow spaces without any problems. My daughter seems to like it just as much as the redsbaby Metro I use for longer walks from home (mainly due to the large basket).

Purchased in July 2020 at Redsbaby for A$399.00.

Tegan S.

Tegan S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Never SKIP a walk

We love our Redsbaby Skip and so does our little boy. It's so light and compact. I was really surprised how great it steers around corner's and how easy it is to fold up. We have another little one on the way and I'm really looking forward to using the skip instead of the pram. One thing I'd love to see is a cup and snack holder attachment. It would be so handy on walks and days out and about.
Thanks Redsbaby.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$399.00.

Erin T

Erin TSydney, NSW

Awesome travel pram

I'm so glad we purchased this as our travel pram. It is so easy to fold, takes up very little room in our car and our daughter happily sleeps in it when we recline it. We take it on all our trips and even to the shops and swimming lessons as it is so much easier than trying to fold our much larger regular pram into the car. Although we haven't been able to use it on a plane yet due to covid I'm sure it would be super handy.

Purchased in June 2020 at Redsbaby for A$399.00.

Gabriela

GabrielaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best all round!!

I've looked at a few different strollers and am sooooo happy i chose redsbaby skip! It is light, easy to fold down and up and super compact. It's easy to manoeuvre and is all terrain. What i love the most tho is how easy it is to pull backrest up to sit and pull down to almost lie flat for naps! Also awesome is the super big canopy as it covers almost all of seat when bub is napping. The only slightly annoying thing is that the undercarriage is small but is still in proportion to the stroller. Bub loves it and so does this happy mamma :)

Purchased in April 2020 at Redsbaby for A$399.00.

RedsbabyRedsbaby

Great compact stroller for travelling!

Very happy with our purchase of the Skip2 stroller. Excellent for travelling as it saves so much space in the car due to folding down so compactly. Easy to push along a variety of surfaces & little one sits happily & comfortably in the Skip2 for extended periods of time.

FTMummy

FTMummyCentral Queensland, QLD

Light and easy

We have just purchased the SKIP2 and it is amazing! Folds down really well, moves smoothly and my toddler loves it!! Recommend to any family wanting a compact light weight stroller. We will definitely be looking into the Redsbaby Prams/Strollers for our next child!

Dana

DanaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love every aspect of this stroller

I will admit I was hesitant at first when it arrived. I thought my daughter wouldn’t be comfortable in it and it’s very different from the metro pram but now that we have continued to use it we are used to it and it’s great. It’s so easy to operate with one hand, steers great, strong wheels. I’ve always liked a foot brake over hand brake. My daughter enjoys sitting in it and surprisingly I can fit a lot in the basket underneath. I love that it takes up such little space in the car.

Purchased in June 2020.

Suitable for Running Yes

Leez

LeezSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect Addition to our Jive

Purchased in July 2020.

Jess

JessMid North Coast, NSW

The best stroller I’ve ever pushed!

Iv gone through my fair share of prams and the redsbaby skip takes the cake. It’s easy to push, folds out effortlessly not to mention it is soo tiny when it’s folded up. We often refer to it as the matchbox pram because it folds up so compact. It’s so beautiful in Design and we are always stopped for compliments especially on the leather handle!

Purchased in June 2020 for A$331.00.

Suitable for Running Yes
Paul

PaulSydney, NSW

Value for money and trusted brand

I have a JIVE2 and was very happy with it. I initally wanted YOYO but it was so expensive.
The only improvement I would like to see is the fold, its still a little chunky. The Skip2 is compact, pretty sturdy and I am happy with my purchase.

Purchased in October 2019 for A$399.00.

Hayat

HayatPerth, WA

Great Product ! Especially for non spacious cars !!

It took me a while to decide which stroller I need for my 2nd baby. I wanted somthing practical. I have a small car and was looking for somthing that fits wout the hassle of taking parts apart. It is just perfect! It is easy to push , looks fancy and comfortable for the baby. I bought all the extra bits happyand pieces and couldn't be more happy with my decision.

Purchased in June 2020 at redsbaby .

Zoe

Zoe

Perfect compact travel stroller! Love it!

The skip stroller is light weight and compact. Perfect for Nanna’s car and interstate and overseas holidays. Our gorgeous babe is comfy and safe and along for a smooth ride when in the skip stroller!

Purchased in July 2020.

KatyJ

KatyJasked

SKIP

Hi, just wondering if the Skip has a pocket on the back of the pram like some others do, and whether it has a window on the top to have a look at the baby? And if there is a window, how does it seal (eg zip, velcro, magnet, etc)? Thanks :)

KLH

Hey ! No it doesn’t have a peek window on the hood. And no pocket at the back. I did however purchase the stroller organiser so that he a pocket and also zip pocket .
It is still the best stroller though. I had another brand and it’s not nearly as good as the skip :)

Hi Katy,

Thank you for getting in touch. The SKIP ² doesn't have a pocket in the back of the seat but it has a great sized basket and we also have a pram organiser accessory to carry things like your phone/keys etc.

The cup holder accessory is also compatible to use with the SKIP ² to hold your drinks and bottles.

Celeste M

Celeste Masked

SKIP

Hi, can you put a skateboard on the stroller for second child?

Meriem
Meriem

Hi Celeste, I don’t believe the buggyboard is compatible with the Skip2. From their website it looks as though it’ll fit on the others but not the Skip. I hope this helps

Hi Celeste,

As the SKIP² is only designed for one child at a time, it isn't compatible with the buggy board. Please reach out to customer care if you have any questions at all on info@redsbaby.com.au or 1300 344 964.

Cleo

Cleoasked

SKIP

I'm looking for the measurement of seat to hood/canopy fully extended. I know the seat back height is 48cm. I need to know at what measurement an older child's head would touch the canopy.

Hi Cleo,

The canopy clearance is roughly 26cm above the end of the seat. It is suitable for older children as well up to 20kgs but some of our team have used with their 3 and 4-year-olds.

Brooke - RB Team xx

Get an answer from our members and Redsbaby representatives

Other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers