Britax Safe-n-Sound Graphene

• Ease of Installation
  • Ease of Height Adjustment

SarahSydney Surrounds, NSW

Love it

Hi ; is there a way to move the tether adjuster over to the other side if we want to install it behind the driver to make it easier to adjust ?

Purchased in April 2019.

Car ModelMazda 2

Johnny P.Perth, WA

It’s good but no need to spend $700

Baby looks safe and comfortable which is the main priority But my biggest issue is for $700 is doesn’t come with any sort of cover to store away or to travel with that’s another $100 on top that seems really unfair you’d expect for this amount of money it would come in something.

Purchased in December 2019 at Baby Bunting.

Car ModelMazda 6
Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Johnny P. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review and valuable feedback. If there is anything we can assist you with in future, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

Johnny P.

Hi yes could you assist with the travel bag that should have been included?

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Johnny P. Can you please contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330 and ask for Alyssia, Thank you.

Nass H.

Nass H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Used from birth

Purchased at Baby Bunting Physical store for $429.00.

Car ModelHonda Civic 10th Gen
Nathan

NathanDarling Downs, QLD

Compact and secure!

Purchased in April 2019 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $469.00.

Car ModelMazda CX-5

Emma B.

Emma B.

Hard to use

I purchased this because I wanted the extra security/padding/airbags etc. My only complaint is that its a tight squeeze to get my baby out as their shoulders seem to get stuck, and the straps are awfully hard to loosen and at times feel too tight.

Purchased in April 2019.

Car ModelHonda HR-V

Beanie

BeanieSydney

Very tight fit for a newborn

Purchased in November 2019 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $450.00.

Car ModelNissan Pulsar

Allan

Allan

Perfect for the children value for money

Told lots of friends about him bought one from where I am child nothing but quality all the way around if ever needed which I don't think I have a we'll I would buy one again but I think this one will see two or three about children that will come in the future

Purchased in January 2018.

Disappointed

DisappointedVictoria

Very disappointed

Purchased in June 2019.

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi There, thank you for taking the time to leave your review and feedback on the Safe-n-Sound Graphene. Please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330 so we can further assist you. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

Julia

JuliaAU

very easy to install and safty

the car seat is very comfortable and my baby always sleep in the car for a long time and never cry in the car seat and the support team is very helpful

Purchased in June 2019.

Tegan S.

Tegan S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great option for smaller backseats

We orginally brought the millenia and it was too big for my husband's car so we swapped it for the Graphene model and it fits perfectly in his BMW 1 series. We feel safe with our baby in this car seat. It is has a great amount of padding around his head and is easy to adjust.

Purchased in November 2018 at Baby Bunting for $445.00.

Car ModelBMW 1 Series

Tim W.

Tim W.Perth, WA

Good but bulky

Good car seat, but if you have a small car you will need to move the front seat quite far forward to have it fit properly when rear facing. But piece of cake to install.

Purchased in September 2019.

Car ModelMazda 3

Ryan S.

Ryan S.

Very compact

I bought this for my BMW 125i because I needed a very small seat. It does the job but the Millennia is much easier to use in terms of loading the baby and adjusting the belts.

Purchased in October 2018.

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Ryan S. Thank you for taking the time to leave a fantastic review and your feedback. If there is anything we can assist you with in future, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

Ellen D.

Ellen D.

Frustrating

Purchased in June 2019 at Baby Bunting.

Car ModelAudi A3

Rebecca

RebeccaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great Seat, disappointing rear tether length

Overall this seat is great and very comfortable for my baby and was easy to install. The only thing that I was disappointed in was the top tether for rear facing was too short to fit in my car (which is a standard family car size) and I thought for the price or this seat extensions should come with the seat as I imagine many people would face the same issue.

Purchased in August 2019 at Baby Bunting Online store for $500.00.

Car ModelHyundai Tucson
JaCe888

JaCe888Sydney, NSW

Excellent well designed car seat

Purchased in December 2018 at Baby Bunting Online store for $447.00.

Car ModelMercedes-Benz C-Class C250 W205
Momma-Sar

Momma-SarPerth, WA

Great value for money

I love this seat. It was recommended for my car size and I’m glad we went with it. I’ve never had any issues with bub in the car and she seems perfectly happy to sit for an extended period if we need to drive far. I love that it’s convertible and comes with an extended warranty. I haven’t had to take it out the car to put in another so I can’t comment on how easy it would be but when the seat was installed, it looked very simple to do. For peace of mind I paid to have the seat installed by a professional.

Purchased in September 2018 at Baby Bunting for $450.00.

Car ModelLexus CT200h F Sport

Ellie S.

Ellie S.

Fantastic car seat

We purchased the graphene in the Nanotex range and love it! Initially I was after the Millenia but it was going to be too taxing on space in our car. Great quality, it has all the safety features and is well padded and comfortable for bub. We purchased this to replace our capsule as bub was starting to outgrow it. Still rear facing at 9 months. The Tex range is water and stain resistant which sold me!

Purchased in July 2019 at Babywinks NSW, Tamworth for $570.00.

Car ModelMazda CX-5 KF GT
Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Can not access tether from either side

This is a great seat apart from one massive inconvenience. After purchasing the graphene plus and installing it behind the drivers seat we realized you cannot access easily and loosen the tether from either side which is a massive disadvantage and if known before hand we would not have purchased this seat. We need the passenger side of the car for my eldest daughter who is dropped off and picked up in the kiss and go zone for school and having bub behind the driver is not user friendly. Even more so in a 4wd you'll nearly put your back out trying to reach in to loosen the tether. I hope this helps someone else in the same situation as we are now out of pocket and will have to buy another seat.

Megha

MeghaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love it!

Love everything about it, it feels baby is safe and supported well. although my 9 months old seems very uncomfortable with straps being so tight around her also I feel needs to be forward facing now which is too soon for my expectations. I was hoping to turn her forwards after 1 year atleast.

Purchased in July 2018 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $450.00.

Car ModelHolden Astra BK (Hatchback) R Auto

Mandy

MandyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exceelent seat

I love the cushiony feel that makes the baby very comfy. The extra layer of security gives more peace of mind. Just one drawback the sear belt is too tight for the baby now and it is very uncomfortable for the baby to sit there now. Tried loosening it but cannot.

Purchased in March 2019 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $450.00.

Car ModelHonda Accord 9th Gen V6L
Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Mandy, thanks for taking the time to leave an excellent review and valuable feedback. Please contact our customer care team on 1300 303 330 for further assistance and advice regarding the harness. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

Nikkiasked

Is the Britax Safe n Sound Graphene basically the same as the target Safe n Sound quickfix? Same brand/ factory. https://www.target.com.au/p/safe-sound-quickfix-iso-convertible-car-seat/62761147

Or the Big W Safefix version? https://www.bigw.com.au/product/safe-n-sound-safe-fix-convertible-isofix-car-seat/p/808525/

What’s the difference? I’m looking for an affordable compact car seat for my VW Golf.

Sarah

The quickfix is the same as the brava ... the brava is exclusive to baby bunting. The graphene has the side impact protection (air) and thermo5 material to keep baby nice and cool.. the brava and quickfix don’t have those features but they all share the same shell. They are a great seat, are short in length and width :) making it compact and perfect for a smaller car

Nikki

Thank you so much for your response - this is exactly what I was after to help me make a decision.

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Nikki, thanks for your question. Please email our consumer support team on au-support@britax.com so we can further assist you with car seat comparisons between products. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

Saran

Saranasked

Can anyone please advise me where to buy Britax Grapehene (Standard) soft insert for baby? I missed mine. The soft padding insert that comes with the seat itself.

Thank you.

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Saran, thanks for your question. Please contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330 for spare parts pricing and availability. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

Nayim

Nayimasked

Hi there,
Would you pls tell the difference between the fabrics of Graphene and Millienia (base product not the plus series)? does the bamboo shoot at Graphene make much difference?

Thanks!
Nayim

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Nayim, thanks for your question. Both the Safe-n-Sound Millenia and Safe-n-Sound Graphene have the same Thermo5 fabric on the seats. Please see below link to our FAQs about Thermo5.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

Get an answer from our members and Britax Safe-n-Sound representatives