Britax Safe-n-Sound Maxi Guard PRO Plus

Britax Safe-n-Sound Maxi Guard PRO Plus

See the Best Baby Car Seats in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Britax Safe-n-Sound

4.3
  • Safety
  • Ease of Installation
  • Ease of Height Adjustment
Kylie
KylieSouth East Queensland, QLD

My 4 year old has already outgrown this seat.

My son was in a Britax Millenia which we loved however was quite tall so we outgrew it at 3 years rather than four. So we switched to the Britax Maxi Guard pro a year ago which is marketed for 0-8 years. Silly me didn’t check the height marker as I figured he would have quite a bit of time left in it seeing as it is marketed up until 8 years, however he’s already outgrown it! I figured that he would outgrow it sooner as he is quite tall but didn’t think it would be many years sooner than what’s advertised. Make sure you don’t make the same mistake when purchasing and check height markers beforehand.

Purchased in August 2020 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $549.00.

Chandra M.
Chandra M.South East Queensland, QLD

Quality, comfortable car seat

Purchased in December 2019 at Baby Bunting for $539.00.

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Chandra, thanks so much for your wonderful review of the Britax Safe-n-Sound Maxi Guard PRO Plus. If you need any assistance with anything in the future, please feel free to email us at au-support@britax.com kind regards, the Britax team.

Casey S.
Casey S.Darling Downs, QLD

Shocked there is no ISOFIX!!

This is a lovey car seat and very comfy for our little guy especially when we do a lot of long trips. However being only 15 months we have him in the reclining position and I’m just not happy with how loose the seat is in the car! I couldn’t believe this day and age AND FOR THE PRICE that it didn’t have it! My fault for not checking I just presumed when we have the same model in the convertible seat, rear facing for bubs and it has it and is amazing!!
My only recommendation would be to please make this model with an ISOFIX option then it would be a 5star plus!!

Purchased in April 2021 for $500.00.

Review collected in partnership with Britax Safe-n-Sound

Noone
Noone

Love it

Great car seat. Used in nannas car. Easy to use and my big 5 yr old love the seat. Easy to install and it's not to big. I want anothee

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Noone, thank you for taking the time to leave an excellent review and valuable feedback. If there is anything we can assist you with in future, please call our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

Baby Car Seats

Find out how Britax Safe-n-Sound Maxi Guard PRO Plus compares to other Baby Car Seats

BrieFar North Queensland, QLD

Super Stylish

When I first saw this product in store, I fell in love! The material is so soft and looks very comfortable for my son. We have just transitioned my 18month old into this seat and he loves it. Its so easy to install and looks easy to take out and clean. We purchased the Grey Opal and it looks beautiful. As I have a small car, this car seat grabbed my attention as it looked more compact than other models - and fits our car really well). Cannot fault this product - although would be good if it had Isofit. The price was a little high but you cannot put a price on safety and I thought of it as an investment (8 years).

Purchased in August 2019 at Baby Bunting Online store for $529.00.

Sarah
SarahSouth Australia

Great car seat!

My 10 month old baby loves this car seat!! And most of all loves facing forwards!! She seems to be very comfortable and still falls asleep easily in there. Seat was easy to install and is nice and slim

Purchased in May 2019 at Baby Bunting for $519.00.

Matty RGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic seat with one feature missing.

We purchased this as the primary seat for our son and moved his millenia to the 2nd car.
Quality materials and fantastic features (cup holder, arm rests) makes this a positive experience for our son.
The one let down... no iso-fix!!!
Why, on the top of the line model would this be omitted? The Millenia has it so why not this one.

Overall we're happy with the purchase

Matty R

Ahh I see. That makes sense. Thank you for the update.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
The Top-Rated Baby Products of 2022

Nathan S.29 Dec 2021
the-top-rated-baby-products-of-2022

This seat is amazing apart from one thing

This seat is amazing cleaning wise harness easy adjustment and not too mention the crash exchange that we have used ... there is only one thing I can pick on is the cup/ bottle holders are not so good ... as none of our child’s milk slash water bottles fit in them ... the side bet on other models is so much better for all sizes of bottles

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Matt, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Review collected in partnership with Britax Safe-n-Sound

Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.asked

Hi we are wondering what are the key difference between ▪️Safe-n-Sound Maxi Guard PRO Plus, and ▪️ Safe N Sound Maxi Rider?

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Elizabeth H. Thanks for your question. Please email au-support@britax.com so we can provide you with a product compassion chart to further assist you. Kind regards, the Britax Childcare team.

Mo H
Mo Hasked

Whats the differences between the
Britax Safe-n-Sound Maxi Guard PRO Plus &
Britax Safe-n-Sound Maxi Guard PRO?

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Mo H, thanks for your question. The main and only difference between the Safe-n-Sound Maxi Guard PRO Plus & the Safe-n-Sound Maxi Guard PRO is the fabric. Both have thermo 5 fabric however the Plus series has memory foam on the inside to deliver premium comfort for your child. Also, the outer design as rose gold labeling and a quilted stitching look. The plus series is exclusive only to baby Bunting stores. If you have any further questions, please feel free to email us au-support@britax.com. Kind regards, the Britax Childcare team.

Climasked

Hi,

Would this maxi guard pro fits in Mazda cx3?

Thanks..

Brie

Yes! I have a Mazda 2 & CX5 and it fits good in both :)

Clim

Oh thanks for sharing this info Brie, appreciate that.

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Clim, thanks for your question. If you have any fitment or configurations questions in future, please email them to au-support@britax.com so we can further assist you. Kind regards, the Britax Childcare team.

See all Britax Safe-n-Sound Maxi Guard PRO Plus questions