2Britax Safe-n-Sound Maxi Guard PRO Plus

4.3

Sky Skyler
Sky SkylerSydney, NSW4 posts

Perfect and comfy

We got a britax graphine as a first seat and bought this for our second car seat from baby bunting. Our little one prefers this one then the graphine. 1 yr old seems comfy an naps well when sleepy. Overall graphine and maxi guard both are amazing. If your child loves forward facing then get this as it lasts 8 yrs. Don’t compromise as kids deserves the best. Show details ·  1
Maddi
Maddi

It’s good but the drink holders are a joke…

Have always used Britax. Love their seats. The kids love them. Had to upgrade for my toddler and I loved the arm rests, cup holders so I didn’t have to keep passing his water. Just installed the car seat only to find the cup holders are an oval shape?! Can’t fit anything in them due to the oval shape! Ridiculous considering the money spent. Show details ·  1
Kylie
KylieSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

My 4 year old has already outgrown this seat

My son was in a Britax Millenia which we loved however was quite tall so we outgrew it at 3 years rather than four. So we switched to the Britax Maxi Guard pro a year ago which is marketed for 0-8 years. Silly me didn’t check the height marker as I figured he would have quite a bit of time left in it seeing as it is marketed up until 8 years, however he’s already outgrown it! I figured that he would outgrow it sooner as he is quite tall but didn’t think it would be many years sooner than what’s advertised. Make sure you don’t make the same mistake when purchasing and check height markers beforehand. Show details
Chandra M.
Chandra M.South East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Casey S.
Casey S.Darling Downs, QLD

Shocked there is no ISOFIX!!

This is a lovey car seat and very comfy for our little guy especially when we do a lot of long trips. However being only 15 months we have him in the reclining position and I’m just not happy with how loose the seat is in the car! I couldn’t believe this day and age AND FOR THE PRICE that it didn’t have it! My fault for not checking I just presumed when we have the same model in the convertible seat, rear facing for bubs and it has it and is amazing!!
My only recommendation would be to please make this model with an ISOFIX option then it would be a 5star plus!!  Show details ·  1
Noone
Noone3 posts

Love it

Great car seat. Used in nannas car. Easy to use and my big 5 yr old love the seat. Easy to install and it's not to big. I want anothee Show reply
Brie
BrieFar North Queensland, QLD6 posts

Super Stylish

When I first saw this product in store, I fell in love! The material is so soft and looks very comfortable for my son. We have just transitioned my 18month old into this seat and he loves it. Its so easy to install and looks easy to take out and clean. We purchased the Grey Opal and it looks beautiful. As I have a small car, this car seat grabbed my attention as it looked more compact than other models - and fits our car really well). Cannot fault this product - although would be good if it had Isofit. The price was a little high but you cannot put a price on safety and I thought of it as an investment (8 years). Show details ·  1
Sarah
SarahSouth Australia4 posts

Great car seat!

My 10 month old baby loves this car seat!! And most of all loves facing forwards!! She seems to be very comfortable and still falls asleep easily in there. Seat was easy to install and is nice and slim Show details ·  1
Matty R
Matty RGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

Fantastic seat with one feature missing

We purchased this as the primary seat for our son and moved his millenia to the 2nd car.

Quality materials and fantastic features (cup holder, arm rests) makes this a positive experience for our son.

The one let down... no iso-fix!!!

Why, on the top of the line model would this be omitted? The Millenia has it so why not this one.

Overall we're happy with the purchase

Show 2 replies

Matt
Matt

This seat is amazing apart from one thing

This seat is amazing cleaning wise harness easy adjustment and not too mention the crash exchange that we have used ... there is only one thing I can pick on is the cup/ bottle holders are not so good ... as none of our child’s milk slash water bottles fit in them ... the side bet on other models is so much better for all sizes of bottles

Show reply

Madison O.
Madison O.

Whats the differences between the
Britax Safe-n-Sound Maxi Guard
Britax Safe-n-Sound Maxi Guard PRO

Kate P.
Kate P.

Hi I am wondering what are the key difference between Safe-n-Sound Maxi Guard PRO and Safe-n-Sound Maxi Guard PRO plus

Britax Safe-n-Sound   DM

hi Kate, Thanks for your message. The Britax Safe-n-Sound Maxi Guard PRO and Maxi Guard Pro + are the same in every aspect except the fabric. The +series has memory foam an the rose gold stitching. Kind Regards, The Britax Team

Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.

Hi we are wondering what are the key difference between ▪️Safe-n-Sound Maxi Guard PRO Plus, and ▪️ Safe N Sound Maxi Rider?

Britax Safe-n-Sound   DM

Hi Elizabeth H. Thanks for your question. Please email au-support@britax.com so we can provide you with a product compassion chart to further assist you. Kind regards, the Britax Childcare team.

CategoryCar Seats