Britax Safe-n-Sound Maxi Guard PRO Plus

• Ease of Height Adjustment
Noone

Noone

Love it

Great car seat. Used in nannas car. Easy to use and my big 5 yr old love the seat. Easy to install and it's not to big. I want anothee

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Noone, thank you for taking the time to leave an excellent review and valuable feedback. If there is anything we can assist you with in future, please call our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

BrieFar North Queensland, QLD

Super Stylish

When I first saw this product in store, I fell in love! The material is so soft and looks very comfortable for my son. We have just transitioned my 18month old into this seat and he loves it. Its so easy to install and looks easy to take out and clean. We purchased the Grey Opal and it looks beautiful. As I have a small car, this car seat grabbed my attention as it looked more compact than other models - and fits our car really well). Cannot fault this product - although would be good if it had Isofit. The price was a little high but you cannot put a price on safety and I thought of it as an investment (8 years).

Purchased in August 2019 at Baby Bunting Online store for A$529.00.

Safety
Ease of Installation
Ease of Height Adjustment
Car ModelMazda 2 DJ Maxx
Sarah

SarahSouth Australia

Great car seat!

My 10 month old baby loves this car seat!! And most of all loves facing forwards!! She seems to be very comfortable and still falls asleep easily in there. Seat was easy to install and is nice and slim

Purchased in May 2019 at Baby Bunting for A$519.00.

Safety
Ease of Installation
Ease of Height Adjustment
Car ModelMazda BT-50
Baby Car Seats

Find out how Britax Safe-n-Sound Maxi Guard PRO Plus compares to other Baby Car Seats

Matty RGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic seat with one feature missing.

We purchased this as the primary seat for our son and moved his millenia to the 2nd car.
Quality materials and fantastic features (cup holder, arm rests) makes this a positive experience for our son.
The one let down... no iso-fix!!!
Why, on the top of the line model would this be omitted? The Millenia has it so why not this one.

Overall we're happy with the purchase

Matty R

Ahh I see. That makes sense. Thank you for the update.

This seat is amazing apart from one thing

This seat is amazing cleaning wise harness easy adjustment and not too mention the crash exchange that we have used ... there is only one thing I can pick on is the cup/ bottle holders are not so good ... as none of our child’s milk slash water bottles fit in them ... the side bet on other models is so much better for all sizes of bottles

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Matt, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Review collected in partnership with Britax Safe-n-Sound

Mo H

Mo Hasked

Whats the differences between the
Britax Safe-n-Sound Maxi Guard PRO Plus &
Britax Safe-n-Sound Maxi Guard PRO?

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Mo H, thanks for your question. The main and only difference between the Safe-n-Sound Maxi Guard PRO Plus & the Safe-n-Sound Maxi Guard PRO is the fabric. Both have thermo 5 fabric however the Plus series has memory foam on the inside to deliver premium comfort for your child. Also, the outer design as rose gold labeling and a quilted stitching look. The plus series is exclusive only to baby Bunting stores. If you have any further questions, please feel free to email us au-support@britax.com. Kind regards, the Britax Childcare team.

Climasked

Hi,

Would this maxi guard pro fits in Mazda cx3?

Thanks..

Brie

Yes! I have a Mazda 2 & CX5 and it fits good in both :)

Clim

Oh thanks for sharing this info Brie, appreciate that.

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Clim, thanks for your question. If you have any fitment or configurations questions in future, please email them to au-support@britax.com so we can further assist you. Kind regards, the Britax Childcare team.

Shanice Aasked

Does anyone have TWO OR MORE Maxi Guard Pro+ car seats in a 2016 or newer Mazda CX-9? If so, how do you configure them? And how is the middle row able to be moved to access the third row with kids car seats? Has anyone put 3 of these car seats side by side? If so, how does it fit? I have a 2016 Mazda CX-5 and we have 2 car seats in the back and theres no hope of getting a car seat in the middle. If we have a 3rd child, we will need a bigger car. I’m just wanting to know how others have configured more than 1 car seat.

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Shanice, thanks for your question. I would suggest that you contact your local child restraint installer as they are testing different configurations in vehicles day in day out. Or alternatively here is a link to our friends and Baby Drive that have tested this is a 2018 Maxda CX-9 - https://babydrive.com.au/reviews/suvs/2018-mazda-cx-9/ please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330 if you would like to discuss this with us. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Shanice A

Hi. That was actually quite helpful. I know Britax does produce larger car seats (as well as slimmer ones) so that review was handy! We’re looking at purchasing 2x Maxi Guard Pro+ car seats in the near future. Can I ask, how often does Britax bring out newer model car seats? There is the Maxi Guard Pro then the Maxi Guard Pro+... I’ve found there to be small differences between the two, but differences nonetheless. What warrants a new model to be released? Customer feedback? I don’t know how Britax could make the Maxi Guard Pro+ any better, personally!

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Thanks for your reply Shanice, glad to hear the link was helpful. The hardware on the seat is the same with the difference being aesthetic only, difference fabric and the addition of the memory foam on the plus version. In regards to the new products this is a really hard question to answer however I can let you know that I'm not aware of any new products due for release in the short term future. Kind regards, Sharyn from the Britax team.

Get an answer from our members and Britax Safe-n-Sound representatives