Britax Safe-n-Sound Maxi Guard PRO Plus

Britax Safe-n-Sound Maxi Guard PRO Plus

Fantastic seat with one feature missing.

We purchased this as the primary seat for our son and moved his millenia to the 2nd car.
Quality materials and fantastic features (cup holder, arm rests) makes this a positive experience for our son.
The one let down... no iso-fix!!!
Why, on the top of the line model would this be omitted? The Millenia has it so why not this one.

Overall we're happy with the purchase

Hi Matty, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review! The Australian Standard only allows restraints suitable for children up to approximately 4 years to be connected to the cars' ISOFIX low anchorages. This is because the car's anchorages may not be suitable for heavier children. If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.Ahh I see. That makes sense. Thank you for the update.

This seat is amazing apart from one thing

This seat is amazing cleaning wise harness easy adjustment and not too mention the crash exchange that we have used ... there is only one thing I can pick on is the cup/ bottle holders are not so good ... as none of our child’s milk slash water bottles fit in them ... the side bet on other models is so much better for all sizes of bottles

Hi Matt, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Hi there, I am thinking of buying the maxi guard pro for my 3year old granddaughter, is it safe for her if I recline the seat so her head dosnt flop forward when she dozes off? Kind regards Roz
Hi Roz, thanks for your question. The Maxi Guard Pro would be suitable for your granddaughter as you've mentioned we would recommend that you install the seat in the reline position for her comfort. Please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330 if you would like to discuss this with us. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Maxi Guard PRO Plus