96% · 531 · 2%

Donna
DonnaPerth, WA
 Pinned

Makes life easy!!!

I have had capsule style car seats before but the comfort, safety and elegance of the maxi-cosi mico 12 is next level. It’s makes life so much easier being able to transfer a comfortable sleeping baby out of the car and back in for shopping trips, school drop offs and other outings without disturbing them. I remove and attach with ease multiple times daily and would genuinely recommend to others. With a simple one handed release while holding the capsule with the other hand you can remove from the solid car base and reattaching is even easier with simply placing the capsule back on the base and hearing the click. The extended use makes this a valuable investment accomodating both premature infants and babies up to 12months. Would buy again.

Purchased in at Babyland for $699.

• Pram Type: UPPAbaby Vista
Ease of Carrying
Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
Maxi-Cosi   DM

Hi Donna, Thanks for providing your review. We also love the convenience and comfort of the Mico 12LX. It makes life easier and gives you peace of mind, knowing your precious cargo is safe and comfortable. Regards Claire - Maxi Cosi Team.

Chenay Wikaira
Chenay WikairaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Baby capsule

I love how light and easy this capsule is to click in our pram and in the car. Great quality and super convenient Show details ·  1
Alyce
AlyceMetropolitan Adelaide, SA
  Fair Incentive Verified

Mico 12LX capsule - highly recommend!

This capsule is wonderful! We bought it to help us transfer our baby seemlessly from the car to the pram & inside. It has done just that! We find it simple and user friendly. Our baby is comfortable with all the padding & perfect for a low birth weight baby too. Highly recommend this seat! Show details ·  1
desireelily123
desireelily123Victoria

Very convenient

We like the convenience of moving the capsule from the car to the pram. It moves our baby around securely and we are happy with our purchase. Show details ·  1
Shannika B.
Shannika B.
  Fair Incentive Verified

Must have item for new parents

This was very easy to install and use when my baby was younger. It is compatible with a lot of the prams on the market, which made that choice easier. My baby looked very comfortable in the seat. This was invaluable in the early stages of being a first time parent. To get from home to shopping and back without waking your newborn makes those early days far less stressful. It was also useful for a park walk to keep the sun out of baby’s little eyes. My husband and I both drive small cars & the capsule was also able to fit in both cars. Show details ·  1
Emma h
Emma h2 posts

Excellent customer service

I had purchased a Maxi Cozi Mico 12 2 years ago for my now toddler. I am expecting my second baby and was intending on using the capsule however started noticing some faults. I messaged Maxi Cozi direct and they were very fast with their response and offered a replacement capsule after hearing the issues I was having. I love the capsule and used it frequently with my daughter, she was very happy in it in the car as well as the pram which i found to be very practical. The service I received was 5 stars, very quick to rectify the issue and friendly. Show details ·  1
Tanya B.
Tanya B.South West, WA
  Fair Incentive Verified

Lightweight but easy to use everyday

Great capsule! Very lightweight, super easy to take in and out of the car and easily clips straight onto my maxi cosy pram (although needed to purchase attachment separately). My newborn fit perfectly and comfortably in there and hopefully i will be able to use it for the stated 1year. Definitely gave me peace of mind I had made the right purchase. Show details ·  1
Javeria Ahmed
Javeria AhmedSydney, NSW

Lovely experience with Mico12

Comfortable easy to use, attach and remove and baby loves it. Show details ·  1
Kobey davidson
Kobey davidsonIllawarra, NSW

We like the maxi cosi mico 12lx

I believe my child is very comfortable in this seat and it offers lots of protection. We use this seat as a capsule to allow easy transferring from car to pram, however there is some difficulty with connecting to the pram, I also find when putting the seat back the car you need to wiggle it rather aggressively to get it to lock into place. Show details
Maxi-Cosi   DM

Hi Kobey, We appreciate your review! Your feedback is truly valuable to us as we strive to improve our product & services. please reach out to our customer care team to address and assist you further. Thank you Maxi Cosi Team

Alex K
Alex K

Bundle purchase

Received this in a bundle and the price was incredible! Huge Savings for such high quality items.
When the order went through it accidentally went through twice however the customer support I received was the best I ever had. Literally on the phone for 2 minutes before not and they had been able to cancel the second order and organise a refund to happen with absolutely zero issues. Show details ·  1
Paramesh P.

With Maximum Quality and Protection. Show reply
Nik J
Nik JSouth East Queensland, QLD

I trust my Maxi capsule

Secure, durable, and consistent. Easy to use, I feel relaxed , and so does our boy ! Show details
Anonymous
Anonymous

Love it

Love the convenience it provides. Also easy to use and clean. Show details ·  1
Allain Lee
Allain Lee2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

Worth the price and worth the buy

Mico 12 LX helped us in so many ways. Before, it is very hard for us to travel around or even do grocery shopping because we need to get bubba out from the carseat and transfer him to the pram. Now that we have the Mico 12 LX, even if baby is asleep we can get the capsule and pop it in the pram straight away without disturbing bubba. Also, without the capsule, if you are only using just the regular carseat, it is so hard to buckle in and out baby inside the car. Unlike the micp 12 LX capsule, it is very easy to attatch and detatch the capsule from the base. Worth the buy and worth the price, a must have. Show details ·  1
Sam
Sam

So far so good!

This capsule was chosen to attach to the bugaboo pram. It’s easy to install and use once all set up - adjustable straps, clips. Capsule attaches/detaches to base with ease & very light weight.
4 stars as instructions were a little hard to understand, however we got there in the end :) Show details ·  1