Britax Safe-n-Sound Maxi Guard PRO

Britax Safe-n-Sound Maxi Guard PRO

zyppah snoring device

Order #214854
$123.90+ postage converted to USD. A very expensive device. I tried it three times. It made me gag. A useless device which I cannot use. Buyer Research needed.

Purchased in December 2018 for $99.00.

My child picked the good seat

My daughter has been using the similar Britax Safe-n-Sound (the rearward facing able) since born and we quite happy with it. Now she needs a bit more space and the old one will go to the second child on the way. Most safety features seem to be similar to other products in the same price range. Britax looks narrow enough to fit 2 seats side by side with ease. Chunky paddling gives safety assurance for our precious cargo.
Fitting to a car without isofix is always an effort, lucky I don't have to do that often. Removal for washing is reasonably easy.

Purchased in February 2019 for $497.00.

Car ModelToyota Fortuner GUN156R

Good for Baby

This was a great addition to all the other baby stuff we had to take out a second mortgage for. It came as a recommendation and couldn't be happier. Good solid product

Purchased in November 2018.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a fantastic review Kristen on the Safe-n-Sound Maxi Guard Pro. If you have any questions in the future, please contact us on 1300 303 330.

Really nice fit

Easy to install and straight forward. looks very comfy and my son seems to like it since hes always asleep in it. Really happy with my purchase. This is my favorite car seat that ive had over the last 12 years.

Purchased in November 2018 at Babies'n'More for $200.00.

Car ModelToyota FJ Cruiser
Hi Andrea B, thank you for taking the time to leave a great review on the Safe-n-Sound Maxi Guard Pro. If you have any questions in the future, please contact us on 1300 303 330.

Fantastic Carseat!

The seat has incredible safety features, my son is almost 6 and says the seat is extremely comfortable. It is easy to operate and can be disasembled to be washed with ease

Purchased in March 2017 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $549.00.

Car ModelHyundai Tucson TL
Hi Karah .B, Thank you for taking the time to leave a fantastic review on the Safe-n-Sound Maxi Guard Pro. We are thrilled to hear that your son finds the seat comfortable. If you have any questions in the future, please contact us on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

Love the features

Replaced our Infasecure with Safe n Sound for our main car. We really like the extra features;
1. The side impact cushion
2. The push button adjustment for the harness.
3. The head adjustment is so simple, simply lift up and allowed it to click.
4. The arm rest. Already our little one loved this feature.
5. The two drinks holder also a nifty ideas and already we put it to good use.

Overall our little girl did comment the seat feel much softer and not as hot and loved the arm rest.

We loved the fact it was on sale at Babyland and come with free install.

Purchased in January 2019 at Babyland.

Ease of Height Adjustment
Car ModelHonda Accord CR (2013-Present)
Hi Andrew Nguyen, Thank you for your valuable feedback and fantastic review. We are happy to hear that your little girl loves the seat. If you have any questions in the future, please call us on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

BEST CAR SEAT I HAVE OWNED.

My son was so happy that I bought him this car seat! He looks so relaxed, comfy and safe all at the same time. I knew this seat was the one when I seen how safe it was and how happy he seemed in it. His safety is number one, and the comfort it brings, is a plus! Even has cup holders. So happy!

Hi Sarah, Thank you for taking the time to leave a terrific review and some valuable feedback. If you need any assistance in future, please contact us on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

So good I bought 5 of them! (Not all at once) :)

One of the clients at my workplace used to work at Baby Bunting (but wasn't working in that field at the time, so had no personal interest in recommending a specific product). My first grandchild was expected in the next few weeks and I had offered to buy the car seat, so I asked her advice on what to buy. She recommended the Britax Safe & Sound Maxi Guard Pro, so I bought one. My daughter in law was so impressed with it's safety, quality to last, comfort and fit, and ease of adjusting as the children grow that I bought another two when the siblings came along, and also two for my own car for when I have babysitting duties. We had them all fitted at the time by the experts for a very reasonable price, to make sure they were safest possible, in the event of an accident. I believe a baby/toddler car seat it's not something that should be compromised on, and maybe not so good to have second hand either, (you never really know if they've been in an accident). Safety and comfort are paramount! After all, being in a car is the only time you are likely to be travelling at 100km/hr with your precious little cargo, so in my opinion it's total value for money.

Hi Brenda. C, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team..

Car Baby Seat

Over 5 kids we have tried alot of seats and this is the best you don't have to take it out to get the covers off to wash or adjust the seat straps such a versatile seat.
Fits from 2-8 years really well
Bamboo fabrics are fantastic and comfortable easy to clean
Only negative is the ridiculous silver straps Britax kids are filthy
Very comfortable car seat - bought this for a replacement when we were involved in a car accident. I had their previous model which included speakers in the head rest (which we loved). My son was already 5 - but he can now sit fully harnessed until he is 8 rather then making it a simple booster. Very easy to move and adjust with a simple press of a button rather then having to take the seat out and adjust the straps when he gets bigger.

January 2nd 2019 Update: Great all around car seat!

I am so glad we made this purchase for my toddler. We switched from a maxi cosi moda when my son was 14 months and he is so much happier in this seat. the seat when forward facing has the option for a slight recline which i find is more comfortable for him to sleep in and there is no headflop compared to other seats. I haven’t taken it out of the car yet but I’m told it’s fairly straightforward. Overall well worth the purchase and Haven’t had any issues and seems roomy, comfortable and safe, no complaints from me or my son!

Hi Krisheel, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review! As you mentioned this seat is suitable from approx. 6mth up to 8yrs of age. If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Best one yet

Fits from 2-8 years really well
Bamboo fabrics are fantastic and comfortable easy to clean
Only negative is the ridiculous silver straps Britax kids are filthy

Hi Melaaa, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review and feedback! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Very easy and reliable

January 2nd 2019 Update: Great all around car seat!

This seat replaced their previous model when I was involved in a car accident. It’s a great seat! So easy to adjust which means you don’t have to take the seat out to adjust the straps! Easy to install and take out. Suitable from birth I believe up until 8 yrs old with the kids at 8 still using the safer 5 point harness.

Hi Regang, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Excellent car seat

Hi Thechamp, thanks for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Fantastic seat and well worth the $s!

We absolutely love the maxi guard pro! It is a very secure and safe carseat, with bonus items such as cup holders and a seat cover (for underneath the seat).
It is great to be able to heighten the straps without having to uninstall the car seat and feed the seatbelts through. The material is light and breathable, so the child doesnt get sweaty or hot. The cover can also be easily removed for washing when required.
Considering buy the same seat for our second child soon as we have liked this one so much!

Hi Questionable, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Good, safe car seat

This is a great car seat, top of the range and feels very secure and safe. Cup holders are great extra's. I would prefer if the shoulder straps were fixed as they move up and down though, so can be a little bit fiddly. My daughter is comfortable in this seat.

Hi Claudia, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Car Seat Great Buy

Super good product, I bought this car seat after reading a lot of good review and doing heaps and heaps of research. Simple to install, and load and unload. Nice smooth fabric that is easy to remove to wash and fix / adjust the safety harness. My daughter has always been happy and very comfortable and safe, which is what all a dad can want for his daughter.

Hi Drew, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

great

It's a very good product, and we bought this car seat after reading a lot of good reviews. Seats are very easy to install and unload. It has a smooth fabric that is easy to remove and adjust the harness. Children have always been very comfortable and safe, which is what all parents ask of their children.

Hi PerrydgBondyvr, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Excellent quality car seat!

Great quality car seat - safe and comfortable for long journeys - our daughter hasn’t had car sickness since using this seat - could be a coincidence, but she does seem a lot more comfortable in this seat than our previous one.
Very easy to adjust the straps, which is great when they grow so quickly. Looks and feels very safe and secure.

Hi Gayle, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Great seat

This is a fantastic seat. It’s extremely easy to take in and out of a car. It’s also easy to adjust the heaight of the harness as your child grows. My tall 5 year old fits in here comfortable and will continue to use this seat for years to come.

Hi KTJ, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Comfortable and seems safe

We purchased this seat when our baby outgrew the capsule. It seems very safe and secure, we’ve never had to remove the seat since installation but it seems pretty straightforward.
Bub seems very comfortable in the seat and I particularly like the armrests for when he is a little bigger. One minor drawback is the little organiser is difficult to access because the opening is so close to the base of the seat. Wouldn’t put me off buying it again though.

Hi Leila, thanks or the time to leave the above review. We're glad to hear you found our seat our seat easy to install and comfortable for bub. If there is anything we can assist you with in future, please do not hesitate to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Warm regards, the Britax team.

Seems to be the only choice

Should've bought one of these straight after my son came out of his capsule, however now have it from 3-8yrs. Really happy with the decision! Also got a good price match through Baby Mode. Great material. The little arm rests are useful. Reasonably slim fit, better than the wider maxi cosi euro

Hi Maree, thanks for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Hi there, we have this seat for my 3 year old daughter. Recently she has started loosening the straps while we’re driving. As you know the button to loosen the straps isn’t hidden and is within reach. Do you have any tips on how to stop the button being so accessible? Obviously I’ve given her a very stern lecture each time she has done it, but she’s a threenager! Any help would be greatly appreciated! Cheers, Kristin
I don’t really. She must be pretty strong because I thought it was quite a task to get mine to adjust. It’s quite tight. Our little ones are all under 3 so I haven’t encountered that. You could try emailing them and see if they have a suggestion. They’re very helpful.Hi Kristin, thank you for your question regarding the Safe-n-Sound Maxi Guard PRO. Can you please email us at au-support@britax.com some photos of your 3 year old sitting in the seat so we can check the positioning of the harness and headrest so we can find the fastest resolution for you. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

Can you change the restraint from being a Harness fit, to just using a seat belt as the child is now 6 years old?
Seat can go up to approx 8 years in harness mode.I want to change it out of harness mode for school pick up and drop offs. I know you can use it to 8 years in harness mode but is that the only way?I’m not sure how that works, as all our kids are under that age. The Britax website are very helpful, try sending them a quick email. Good luck. B

Is it necessary to get this seat professionally fitted or can I do it myself?
No, my son fitted both of the seats they have in their cars and my step son fitted one out of the three they have. I didn’t want to fit the ones for my car (and my husband is simply not good at that kind of thing). It is my understanding that if you fit it yourself, some of the baby stores will check them if you bought it there. I think my step son had his checked.Many thanksHi millie, Thanks for your question. Safe-n-Sound restraints come with an instruction manual/user guide to assist you with the fitment of car seats, however you are able to contact a car seat fitter or baby retailer store that offers a car seat fitting service for further assistance. If you have any further questions, please contact our customer service team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

Maxi Guard PRO