Britax Safe-n-Sound Maxi Guard PRO

Britax Safe-n-Sound Maxi Guard PRO

Kita

KitaSydney, NSW

Only the best for my boys

I have 2 of these seats and when little mr 3 is old enough I will be buying him one too.
They are supportive and hold children secure! Easy to adjust and comfortable for kids!

Purchased in September 2017 at Baby & Toddler Town.

Car ModelToyota torago 2013

Heidi J.

Heidi J.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Best seat

My daughter and I love this seat
So comfortable easy to install and protects my girl from getting hurt in a accident. I had the normal maxi guard beforehand and I was in a accident we were rear ended and my daughter didn't budge she was unhurt and fine she done good and the seat done its job and I got my replacement :)

Car ModelVolkswagen Polo AW

Liss R

Liss RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great car seat

Beautifully made seat that my toddler loves. He is really comfortable and the cup holders aren’t too far for him to reach. The shoulder pads won’t seem to stay in place and slide down constantly but that’s my only complaint. I had to buy it to replace a seat that didn’t have the right connections to be fitted in my Navara.

Purchased in January 2019 at Baby Bunting for $450.00.

Car ModelNissan Navara
Nicole

NicoleSoutheast, SA

Absolutely recommend this car seat

This car seat is amazing and when my children fall asleep their head never drops forward! They are extremely comfortable and love car trips in this seat.
I am yet to remove the seat so I’m unsure how easy it is to do so and swap it over to a different car but we will be buying more to keep in my husbands car.
The quality is excellent and they look great also.
Absolutely recommend!!!

Purchased in February 2018 at Baby Bunting Online store for $429.00.

Car ModelCx5

Watts Up

Watts UpSydney, NSW

Another great Britax car seat

Upgraded from the Britax Millenia seat for 2.5yearold toddler and very happy with this Britax product. It is expensive but feel you get quality in for of safety and comfort.
It could be improved by including isofix connections to the car instead of use of the seatbelt.

Purchased in June 2019.

Pitpat

PitpatHobart, TAS

My daughter loves her new seat could have used a quick install guide and child proofing on the release

Purchased in July 2019 at Babyco Online store for $449.00.

Car ModelSubaru Outback
Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Pitpat, thanks for taking the time to leave your review and some valuable feedback. If there is anything we can assist you with in future, please feel free to contact us on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Safe-n-n-Sound team.

Sarah

SarahSouthwest, VIC

Amazing car seat

I upgraded my sons car seat and I think it’s amazing . My son is so much more comfortable!
He loves the holders and arm rests. Even though the price may put some people off its worth every penny . I have found it easier to lift the arm rests when getting him in and out of the car . It is so roomy. Highly recommended

Purchased in August 2019 at Baby Bunting for $469.00.

Car ModelHolden Commodore VZ

Jess

JessSydney, NSW

Wish there was a girl colour

Love love this product so happy with it my son loves it and won’t use anything else but just wish by the time my daughter needs one there is a girly colour

Purchased in September 2017 at Baby Bunting.

Car ModelToyota RAV4
Sarah

SarahSydney Surrounds, NSW

Safe, comfortable and breathable

This seat is easy to use, positions our daughter well, and fabric is easy to clean. Also enables two adult passengers to sit alongside in our new VW Tiguan when required. Our daughter is well supported when she falls asleep in the car (head does not drop as it has in another seat), and the straps are very easy to adjust when we are ready to.

Purchased in January 2019 at Baby Bunting Physical store.

Car ModelVolkswagen Tiguan 5N 118TSI

KS

KS

Worth the money

This is my third Britax seat and I love it. Puts my toddler in a great position.
Only down side is the harness is hard to make it secure enough that a toddler can’t gets arms out of compared to the Platinum pro. And the cup holders are narrow.
Easy enough to install and clean.
I will only ever use Britax.

Purchased in October 2018 at Baby Bunting for $439.00.

Car ModelToyota Kluger

Celeste

Celeste

Very happy with this car seat

Very happy with this purchase. We also have the maxi cosi moda and our toddler seems far more comfortable in this one. Easy to install. The cup holders are useless.

Purchased in January 2019.

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Celeste, thanks for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review. If we can assist with anything at all in the future please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax Safe-n-Sound team.

Allison W.

Allison W.

So perfect for my growing son

This car is so easy to install and so comfortable for my 3.5 year old son and till he is 8 years old . I love the safety features and how easy it is to get my son in and out of . The fabric is nice and soft and it’s nicely padded for him .

Purchased in May 2019 at Baby Bunting for $599.00.

Car ModelToyota LandCruiser 70 VDJ GXL
Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Allison W, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review. If we can assist with anything at all in the future please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax Safe-n-Sound team.

CJs

CJsSouth Australia

Very happy

Very happy with the seat. Purchased for my very tall 5yo and appears to have a few years room to grow yet before she grows out of it. Says she is very comfortable. Also very easy to install compared to our other seat of the same class

Purchased in May 2019 for $469.00.

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi CJs, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review. If we can assist with anything at all in the future please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax Safe-n-Sound team.

Ebs

EbsSydney, NSW

So comfortable and easy to use

I bought this for me 2 year old and swapped over the other britax car seat I have for my new born and I gotta say I love this car seat and so does my son, he’s comfortable in it and I find it very easy to put him in and out. I highly recommend.

Purchased in February 2019 at Baby Bunting Physical store.

Car ModelLand Rover Range Rover Evoque L538.II Prestige
Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Ebs, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review. If we can assist with anything at all in the future please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax Safe-n-Sound team.

Carolyn

CarolynSydney

Fantastic!

We have two of these seats; they are fantastic, easy to install, adjust, and most importantly comfortable for my child. The seat offers great value, and with the high exit markers my child will get use of the seat far beyond 8.

Purchased in December 2017.

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Carolyn, thanks for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review. If we are able to assist with anything in the future please feel free to contact on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax Safe-n-Sound team.

Prathap K.

Prathap K.Sydney, NSW

Safe cool

Very Comfortable and Babies like the cat seat. car seat removal is bit tricky.attach / remove car seat often is not advisable.Very Comfortable and Babies like the cat seat. car seat removal is bit tricky.attach / remove car seat often is not advisable.

Purchased in February 2019.

Car ModelChevrolet Camaro 2SS Manual
Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Prathap, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax Safe-n-Sound team.

Sacha

SachaHunter Region, NSW

Love this car seat

Light weight. Easy to install. Easy to change the shoulder height settings with no need to pull the chair out of the car to do so. Easy to remove padding to clean. I don't like the cup holders, they barely fit a kids water bottle. I found the it needed a separate seat belt locking mechanism so the chair is really secure. This can be a common fault with car seats and is a $10 fix for your child's optimal safety.

Purchased in November 2018 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $439.00.

Car ModelHolden Commodore VF
Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Sachakerr, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

Tripple T.

Tripple T.South East Queensland, QLD

My child picked the good seat

My daughter has been using the similar Britax Safe-n-Sound (the rearward facing able) since born and we quite happy with it. Now she needs a bit more space and the old one will go to the second child on the way. Most safety features seem to be similar to other products in the same price range. Britax looks narrow enough to fit 2 seats side by side with ease. Chunky paddling gives safety assurance for our precious cargo.
Fitting to a car without isofix is always an effort, lucky I don't have to do that often. Removal for washing is reasonably easy.

Purchased in February 2019 for $497.00.

Car ModelToyota Fortuner GUN156R
Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Tripple T, thank you for taking the time to leave a fantastic review on the Safe-n-Sound Maxi Guard Pro. If you have any questions in the future, please contact us on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

Kristy

Kristy

Good for Baby

This was a great addition to all the other baby stuff we had to take out a second mortgage for. It came as a recommendation and couldn't be happier. Good solid product

Purchased in November 2018.

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Thank you for taking the time to leave a fantastic review Kristen on the Safe-n-Sound Maxi Guard Pro. If you have any questions in the future, please contact us on 1300 303 330.

Andrea.B

Andrea.BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Really nice fit

Easy to install and straight forward. looks very comfy and my son seems to like it since hes always asleep in it. Really happy with my purchase. This is my favorite car seat that ive had over the last 12 years.

Purchased in November 2018 at Babies'n'More for $200.00.

Car ModelToyota FJ Cruiser
Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Andrea B, thank you for taking the time to leave a great review on the Safe-n-Sound Maxi Guard Pro. If you have any questions in the future, please contact us on 1300 303 330.

aimeeh001

aimeeh001asked

Hi there. I have a tall 7 year old (about 135cm tall). People keep saying we need to keep him in a car seat until he is 145cm as that is the height that a regular seat belt fits properly. He has outgrown other seats. Would this one fit him?

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi aimeeh001, thanks for your question. The Safe-n-Sound Maxi Guard Pro has an exit marker of 510mm approx. The Britax Safe-n-Sound Kid Guard (4-10 years approx.) has an Upper height marker position of 542mm approx. This is equivalent to a total standing height range between 135cm – 155cm. If your child is less than a total height of 145cm, you can seat them in the booster to determine fitment. If their shoulder is beneath the upper height marker, they can safely use this seat. If your child is taller than 145cm, and their shoulder height is under the upper height marker position, they can safely use this seat. If you have any further questions, please give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

Laura

Lauraasked

Can these be used without using the anchor?

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Laura, thanks for your question. The anchor/tether strap is a requirement and Australian Standard therefore, the seat must be used as per the manufactures instructions and the tether strap is attached onto the vehicles anchor point. If you have any further question,s please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

Suzie K

Suzie Kasked

Hi- I have looked in the CrEP website for safety ratings but nothing available. Can you tell me how you justify this being a super safe car seat? I am paranoid about head injuries and don’t want to buy anything that’s not going to support my son in an accident.
Thanks, suzie

Support C.Britax Safe-n-Sound

Hi Suzie, thanks for your question. The Maxi Guard PRO is a fully harnessed seat for children up to approx. 8yrs of age. The Maxi Guard PRO has revolutionary safety - dual layer Head and Torso Side Impact Cushion Technology™ (SICT™) minimises impact forces providing your child with the ultimate side impact protection - https://www.britax.com.au/car-seats/britax-safe-n-sound-maxi-guard-pro/ Please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330 if you would like to discuss the Maxi Guard PRO car seat with us in further detail. Kind regards, the Safe-n-Sound team.

Get an answer from our members and Britax Safe-n-Sound representatives