4.2

Troppo M.Central Queensland, QLD

Broadwater Campers The Moreton.

Store LocationGold Coast Qld.
Date PurchasedJune 2018

Glen SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great value camper with more inclusions than the others

We have a Moreton Forward Fold Camper from Broadwater Campers on the Gold Coast. Have owned it for nearly 2 years now and use it every 6ish weeks. It has been fantastic and would definitely recommend to anyone that is in the market for a forward fold camper.

Michael

MichaelHelensvale

Broadwater Fraser

Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops

Find out how Broadwater Campers compares to other Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops

Great product

We purchased a new Morton last year. It has had storms and some savage roads thrown at it with no major issues. Only one very minor fault - a power switch which could be temporarily repaired and the trip wasn't impacted and the team at Broadwater sent out a replacement which was waiting at home on our return. After sales support is excellent, which is a rarity nowadays.

Sandy

SandyBrisbane

Made our holidays so easy!

We bought a Broadwater Camper to take the whole family on regular trips away and it has been fantastic! With 2 kids we needed space and storage and we found the Hamilton gave us plenty of room.
It has been easy to tow and to put up (which was important to me).
We've had no leakage issues and everything has worked as it should. So far all trips have been successful & we would definitely recommend Broadwater Campers as value for money.

Tjhow

TjhowBowen

Practical but! Attention to detail has been neglected.

Tough Off-road Forward Fold Camper,

John

John

Good value trailer and fit for purpose

We bought our "Fraser" forward fold camper trailer last November and have just completed a round Australia trip covering some rough gravel and rock roads and 16000kms of bitumen. The trailer performed well. Kept us dry at night when it was rainy and storms on the Barkly Tableland.
Handled rough roads well. Cupboard door hinge pins came adrift on two doors but I am able to get replacements from Broadwater.
I am very happy with the camper and the service provided by Broadwater.

Crossy

CrossySouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome

We have just been on our maiden voyage in our new camper to the to the Cape and the trailer has exceeded our expectations. We have already started planning our next trip. The guys at Broadwater Campers where very helpful and knowledgeable about there campers and easy to deal with unlike our past experience with another trailer manufacturer.

Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops

Farmer

Broadwater Camper Trailer Tents.

Just want people to know if you are looking at one of these that there is no after sale service.
As I have use this product only four times since I purchased it two years ago. I have stored this trailer in a dry and shade area. Now the problem is that the strapping, trailer tent cover and tie down lugs have perished. Which is very expensive to repair. When I rang [Name Removed] he had very little care factor .Hope this helps with your purchase.

Jenny Davidsonasked

These Broadwater campers sound good are they fully made in Australia, I see some campers the frames are made overseas then the rest is assembled in Australia which you read about these and the frames / Welds are cracking and not through excessive rough terrain work

Troppo M.

Hi they are made in China and finished assembly completed here in Australia. I own a 2018 Broadwater Moreton its been a great unit and as with anything proper maintenance and care has seen it trouble free it has been towed over some reasonably rough off road trails and heaps of highway travel and no problem with any welds or other items. There is a Broadwater owners fb page ask to join and speak with heaps of happy owners, its also a great source of help and hints.
TrOpPo.

Glen S

I also have a Moreton. Had it for 3.5 years now. Been through Cape York, Frenchman's track, tele track, Moreton Island, Gordon country plus many many more. They are a Chinese camper and assembled by the guys at Broadwater. All I've had to do is replace the shocks after the Cape York trip and regular maintenance on wheel bearings etc.

Jenny Davidson

Thanks for your response they do sound promising for the price and at the end of the day you pay for quality if it was $30000 for the same thing then you'd expect possible fully Australian made but I thought I'd ask the question and I suppose we are helping Australian manufacturing if they are assembled here

BrendaM

BrendaMasked

We are trying to decide between a Broad Water Hamilton camper vs Black Series Patron.... any difference in quality? Or is it “Ford” vs “Holden” type thing?

Mark T.Broadwater Campers

Good Morning,
From what I can see the Black series has 1 water tank only, we have 2, We have the 2 tier Pantry slide, our Hamilton front bed is a King size and the rear slide is a double size and our trailer is supplied with inner spring matresses not foam. we have the 4 burner cook top with wind guards. At present we have a promotion on with a few add ons for $19490.00, if you would like to make contact with me I can run thru it with you.
Kind Regards,
Peter Winks

Sue Jonesasked

Was the cover vinyl, a soft floor camper, and did you park it in a shed, or did birds crap on it, wanting to know how the cover perished?

Farmer

Yes it was stored in a shed
No bird crap
Just fuatly vinyl

Sue Jones

Thanks for your feedback, noted.

Get an answer from our members and Broadwater Campers representatives