GIC Camper Trailers

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (5) · No (38)

Michael Vaughan

Michael VaughanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Teething problems but good so far

We’ve had our Dominator for 5 months and just returned from a weeks camping in Kenilworth. We’ve had some minor problems with a failed USB socket, corroded trailer plug terminals and a faulty solar charge controller with damaged the batteries but these have not affected our positive experiences. Please note that although these items are fitted to the Dominator, they are manufactured by other companies. What I cannot fault has been the response from the Black Series after sales team, who have handled my issues in a professional manner. Beyond that, we are extremely happy with our Dominator and look forward to many more memorable trips in the near future.

Damian P.

Damian P.Gippsland, VIC

All you could want!

We bought the Dominator model (with the extras) in late 2020. It came with everything you could want. Camper handles off road great and turns heads. Very happy with the camper.

I Rang Mary at the Sydney branch she was absolutely very help full in the process this will be fun thank you Mary

Good to navigate easy to use
Products Brilliant what else do you need awesome
Very Satisfied with the products great

Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops

Find out how GIC Camper Trailers compares to other Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops

Serena

SerenaCanberra 2600, ACT

Great service and product

Tom our sales rep was very helpful and responsive. Trailer is as described on online brochures and specs. Very happy.

John

JohnSydney, NSW

Patron is spot on.

I rent this trailer out as part of my business so I have no complaints and neither do any of my customers. It truly is a take anywhere camping setup. I was daunted by the setup procedure especially the awning but the reality is it’s so easy to setup. I usually have the main body up in around 5-10 mins and the awning takes about 15 mins. I would recommend. Great value I believe. What impresses most people is the pull out kitchen and all the storage. Alex and Helen at Black Series Sydney have been so helpful and they are reliable communicators. No complaints at all.

Daniel

Daniel South-Eastern Region, NSW

Great product and service

Mary gave us great service and made the whole transaction an easy process, the product quality is as promised can’t wait till we get it to the cape

All good great camper

Very happy with my experience from order to pick up. Great quality camper with all the gear. Staff were fantastic, a pleasure to deal with.

Fasala Family

Fasala FamilyMid North Coast, NSW

Just wanted to take the opportunity to thank you and the team at Black Series for the completion of our camper trailer order.
From speaking to you on that Saturday morning to delivery and my follow up phone call, you and everyone in between has been fantastic. Black Series has made an advocate out of my husband and I. Your communication has been outstanding and what a bonus that our camper was ready early. We are now able to join friends for a weekend away in 2 weeks.

Helen

HelenVictoria

Loved it

Pre and post sale service was fantastic. Camper is everything I wanted and has so many extra bits included that make the experience even better.

Great product

There was a good selection of camper trailers to choose from and each was explained to us. We provided an overview of where and how we planned to use the camper trailer from which we were provided two sound options. There was no pressure and we were left to decide. All campers looked good and the construction sound.
We are writing this on our first trip and has worked out well.
Neil

John

JohnSydney, NSW

A great experience

I was pretty nervous about buying my first camper trailer, and thanks to Sydney sales person Phillip it was a good experience - he was patient and guided us all the way, even on pickup he was there. Then is Phillip and Black Series.

Black Series Dominator

Andy

AndyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome off-road Campers

Very happy with our new Alpah Blackseries Camper. Good value for money with plenty of extras. Tows extremely well. Melbourne dealership were great to deal with would Certainly recommend them.

Adrian

AdrianGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome trailer

service and contact with all company representatives was awesome!! Very knowledgeable and helpful whenever needed!! Product is A1 quality, lots of extras to sort out and organise, cant wait to get away in it!!

Thank you Adrian!

Hope you enjoy your camper and please don't hesitate to share any of your photos to our social media pages on facebook and instagram.
Happy camping!

Anthony L.

Anthony L.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Very happy with our Dominator

Sydney show room is great, plenty on display and well worth the trip from the central coast. The staff were able to help with all my questions and had good product knowledge. Pick up of camper was nice and fast with no issues. No problems with the build quality and we have enjoyed 3 successful trips before covid 19 stopped everything, one weekend in the pouring rain with no leaks.

Lisa 3374

Lisa 3374MacGregor 2615, ACT

Good communication

Good communication regarding the camper trailer order.
Booked pick up but was postponed twice by black series but understandable due to the current circumstances.
Great information provided on how to maintain and care for the camper trailer.
Overall impressed with service.

Jakjor

JakjorNortheast, VIC

Great item, poor communication

My husband and I were lucky enough to take ownership of our classic fold this past weekend. While the handover was smooth and quick, communication in the lead up to this was very disappointing. It seems that the advertisement stating immediate delivery was not true as we waited just on a month and we were the ones making contact with Black series to find out which stages we were at etc...
Can’t fault the product so far, it tows nicely and was easy to set up!

Bryan

BryanQuakers hill

Great experience dealing with gic sydney

From walking into the showroom in Warwick farm I found staff to be helpful and knowledgeable which wasn't always the case with other camper companies we had visited. This was probably a major factor in our decision to purchase a dominator forward fold camper. After getting camper home found a damaged tyre which was replaced immediately again all staff involved couldn't have been more helpful. Due to the circumstances have not been able to use the camper yet so this part of the review is off the purchase experience only. How we rate the camper will come after a few trips.

Hi Bryan

Thank you for sharing your purchase experience thus far. We at Black Series take great pride in our service.
Please feel free to share any more experiences on other social media platforms.

Bridgeta

BridgetaKatherine, NT

Great choice! Plenty of space

For our family of 4 the Classic Double Fold camper is the perfect choice. Simple to hook up and hit the road. The Double Fold is easy to set up and offers an amazing amount of space inside. Really happy; holidays cant come fast enough!

Ashley I.

Ashley I.South East Queensland, QLD

Love our Black series Patron

Staff were helpful from the start. Great range of trailers and staff focused on the right trailer for you, not the highest price. Pleased with our purchase and the quality of the build