Bronchodual Cough Syrup

Bronchodual Cough Syrup

See the Best Throat & Cough Medicines in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Bronchodual Cough Syrup? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.7

What a relief.

I grabbed this the other day from Coles, noting it was herbal, the 2 different herbs targeting the different coughs and as I have both a dry and chesty cough, dual purpose seemed perfect. It tastes gross to me, but what a relief. When I took my first swig in my car, I did not realise how tight my chest was and how much diffuculty I was having breathing. I felt totally relaxed, just sitting in the car, thinking wow. It reduces the dry cough and is certainly bringing up more gunk for the chesty cough. I am sick of being sick and hope to get over this soon. I haven't come across major laxitive effect yet, but I am happy to put up with it to get over a lingering sinus/brochial infection. It cost a bit over 10 bucks for 200ml.

Purchased in September 2021 at Coles for $10.20.

Kate
KateMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Surprisingly works well for us

A lot of cough medication you buy over the counter are hit and miss. Lucky if they give any relief. After going through 2 bottles of popular cough medicine with little or no relief I read about this one. I purchased a bottle yesterday and took some in the afternoon and then again before bed. I’m pleasantly surprised that it actually worked very well. I did cough a lot in the night but that was because all the muck on my chest was breaking up and becoming loose. Exactly what I needed to happen. Along with honey and lemon drinks I think I’ve found the best cough medicine ever. I’ll stick to anything that works. Thankyou

Purchased in June 2021.

Barking cough

I have had a barking cough every year. Now, at the first sign of it, I have tried this cough mixture, it has been fantastic for me. It really works

Penny
PennyVictoria

Immediate relief from constant tickle in throat and cough

Purchased in October 2020 at Coles Supermarkets for $16.99.

Throat & Cough Medicines

Find out how Bronchodual Cough Syrup compares to other Throat & Cough Medicines

Don't waste your money

Bought this on recommendation from chemist Does nothing and for $20 you would expect something. Apparently it's an immune booster so no good when you need relief right away. Don't waste your money

Purchased in September 2020 at Discount pharmacy for $18.95.

Ana
AnaPerth

No good on the stomach

Same here, it has a laxative effect more than a cough suppressing effect and furthermore...one syrup CAN NOT relieve every type of cough since they have different origins and need different treatments, sorry to say that it did not work for me, so I restored to good old Benadryl which always works in o time at all...

Purchased in May 2020 at Michaels pharmacy for $23.00.

maxilla
maxillaSydney, NSW

Dry Cough? COPD?

I started using this when I had bronchitis. It worked a treat for me, as I also had a very dry cough that was so bad my ribs were aching for days. Worked wonders. My dad is elderly and has COPD (lung disease) that exacerbates mucus production and dry cough. He has been taking for many years every kind of cough mix you can imagine. I had half a bottle left after I got better and offered it to him to try. It is now his go to product. He maintains it works better than the others and has no horrible after taste (its a mild herbal taste) and doesnt interact with his other medications. He has the lozenges as well and tells me they are also terrific for him.

Purchased in June 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for $15.00.

Athina
Athina

Relived my cough

I didn’t know if I had a dry or chesty cough so I decided to give this a try. Definitely helped bring up some mucus I didn’t know I had and relived that dry ticklish feeling in the back of my throat. If I was being picky I would fault the taste, it wasn’t very nice but at least it worked for its main purpose!

Purchased in June 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $18.00.

Richard
RichardSouth East Queensland, QLD

More effective on my bowels than my cough

Throat & Cough Medicines