Bronchodual Cough Syrup

Bronchodual Cough Syrup

See the Best Throat & Cough Care in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Relived my cough

I didn’t know if I had a dry or chesty cough so I decided to give this a try. Definitely helped bring up some mucus I didn’t know I had and relived that dry ticklish feeling in the back of my throat. If I was being picky I would fault the taste, it wasn’t very nice but at least it worked for its main purpose!

Purchased in June 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $18.00.

Taste
Side Effects Mild side effects
Symptom ReliefSignificant Improvement

More effective on my bowels than my cough

I started to develop a chesty cough, so I picked this up and followed the recommended dosage instructions.
I didn't really feel any relief from my coughing, it still happened quite a lot. I stayed below the maximum dosage, however this morning i was awoken at 4am by the most intense gut cramps and I had to rush off to the toilet where the end explosive results were that of a crime scene.

The instructions say it "may" have a laxative effect, i'd say that's an understatement. I haven't had gut cramps that strong before, nor ever been woken up by the intense urge to evacuate my bowels.
However if you're constipated, this stuff surely should work for you haha.

The only really points I feel that I can give it is it actually tastes quite pleasant, sort of like honey, and goes down easy as it's not very thick.