Bronchodual Cough Syrup

3.7

maxilla

maxillaSydney, NSW

Dry Cough? COPD?

I started using this when I had bronchitis. It worked a treat for me, as I also had a very dry cough that was so bad my ribs were aching for days. Worked wonders. My dad is elderly and has COPD (lung disease) that exacerbates mucus production and dry cough. He has been taking for many years every kind of cough mix you can imagine. I had half a bottle left after I got better and offered it to him to try. It is now his go to product. He maintains it works better than the others and has no horrible after taste (its a mild herbal taste) and doesnt interact with his other medications. He has the lozenges as well and tells me they are also terrific for him.

Purchased in June 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for A$15.00.

Taste
Side Effects
  • None
Symptom ReliefSignificant Improvement

Relived my cough

I didn’t know if I had a dry or chesty cough so I decided to give this a try. Definitely helped bring up some mucus I didn’t know I had and relived that dry ticklish feeling in the back of my throat. If I was being picky I would fault the taste, it wasn’t very nice but at least it worked for its main purpose!

Purchased in June 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$18.00.

Taste
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Symptom ReliefSignificant Improvement
Richard

RichardSouth East Queensland, QLD

More effective on my bowels than my cough

Throat & Cough Medicines