4.3

75% · 31 · 25%

Causes Irritation Yes · No
Ease of Application
Smell
Brand Manager for Bronzinc Cream SPF 30+? Claim your listing.

Jenni F.
Jenni F.South East Queensland, QLD6 posts

One of the original Tan Zincs .... still a great choice

I have used Bronzinc since the 70's in fact it was the second I recall in tan colour ...... kind of for people who wanted to wear zinc but didn't want to stand out too much in the process. Of the skin tone zincs I find Bronzinc to be my favourite. I'm quite pale so it doesn't blend, but I don't want it to.
Oh, and it also has a great smell! Show details
Ponyprincess
Ponyprincess

Sunscreen for Ponies

I recommend BronZinc for horses who get sunburnt in the paddock. I used it on a horse with a pink nose and feet and it sticks on and prevented burning and you can see where you have spread it.
Better still, Izinc is good for horse injuries. so I use Bronzinc to keep the sun off minor wounds. Ive been using it daily for three years on a bad scar my horse had on her back. My vet says it must have helped the skin and hair grow back. Only problem is I cant find it in Coles any more. Show details
Foo
Foo3 posts

The best

I have used this product for years as I am in the water for hours surfing.

It's not greasy and stays on your skin for ages,it's not meant to be spread in large areas.

Better for face,ears,nose back of hand stuff.Couple this with a waterproof non greasy, cream style lotion and you will have exceptional skin protection for hours.

I have skin checks annually and doctors are amazed at how good my skin is for someone of my age and extended sun exposure.

Richy
RichySouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Does the job, but it gets EVERYWHERE

It does the job of protecting you from the sun, but it's not a clear or white cream, its brown. It makes me look like I'm a mix between wearing makeup and being burnt, as my skin complexion naturally is very pale. It also rubs off onto eveeeerything! Even after waiting the recommended 30 mins before going outside/putting clothes on thing. It rubs off at the slightest touch to your clothes or whatever it is that makes contact with it. Several of my shirts have a really strong brown colour around their collar now, and my house carpet is covered in sunscreen footprints, so is my computer, the chair. Lord knows how I'm going to clean up this mess now as it sticks like glue to everything.