SunSense Face Milk SPF 30+

SunSense Face Milk SPF 30+

See the Best Sun Protection & Care in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

so good

Have been using this product for years, this is perfect. Leaves my face really well covered and look young, doesn't give me pimples. but i can't find this product any more, where can i buy it now?

Very good

Have been using this product for a while now, love the coverage it gives, it's light,
Leaves my face really well covered, doesn't give me pimples. Great for my neck too.
Don't feel cluggy and over coated, it's cheap to buy, great under make up.
You can buy it in pharmacies and even in the skin clinic.
It's cheap, good coverage, it's light

Great portable face sunscreen and I love the light texture of this product, which good for the face, as a lot of sunscreen I've tried tends to be quite thick. One of my favourite sunscreen to use in summer.
I actually use the roll on face milk sunscreen and I think it's a good sunscreen for summer applied on the face alone or with makeup. I tend to use this product often in summer on my face alone or underneath my foundation. I like the fact that this is a light texture and is easy to use, also it's great to carry around in my bad, in the event I need to reapply sunscreen to my face. Like a lot of sunscreens, when first applied, it does leave a glossy white film on the face, which is normal, but it does dry matte after a moment. Hydrating.
None. Those who don't like sunscreen with a face texture may not like this product.