7Key Sun Zinke

89% · 81 · 11%

Causes Irritation Yes · No
4.5
Smell
Brand Manager for Key-Sun? Claim your listing.

Jenni F.
Jenni F.South East Queensland, QLD6 posts
  Sticks SPF 50+

Zinc like the old days

Keysun's general zinc sticks are too flouro and would be better placed at a school swimming carnival. Their on-again off range of pastel zinc's include subtle pink, blue, yellow and lilac, and very much like zincs were in the 70's and 80's. I also noticed pink always sells out ahead of all others. Show details
Love L.
Love L.
  Clear SPF 50+

maybe irritating for some skins

This product seems to inflame my skin. I've had this reaction twice now
Thor
Thor

Great Sunscreen

It's great sunscreen my issue is with the bottle/pump pack they always break and make it hard get out. A better bottle and it would get a 5 star Show details
Ease of Application
Smell
A Ryan
A RyanNew South Wales21 posts

Clear Zinke stick missing

Clear Zinke stick was excellent for hiking - no greasy hands after application. So why is clear gone and replaced with stupid colours. Who wants to emerge from the bush with bright blue, pink or white nose and lips when adults and not try-hards. Bottles and tubes useless to apply mid-activity and bulky and prone to leakage too. So my complaint is about missing CLEAR Zinke stick. The last stick I was able to buy was in about 2018. Show details
Shan
ShanNabiac
  Clear SPF 50+

LOVE this zinc for me and the whole family

Rubs in clear, no allergenic reactions in our sensitive skin compared to other products, easy to wear, very good sun protection, doesn't run into eyes etc with water or sweat. 50 grams has lasted a long time. GREAT product. Wouldn't use anything else on kids or ourselves.

Carp
CarpCanberra5 posts
  Clear SPF 50+

Best sunscreen and stays on

The Zinke sunscreen stays on long after others have been sweated off. It's particularly good for face and nose, shoulders and neck - the areas that get most burnt. It has the thickness of zinc without leaving the colour. I use both the clear zinc and tan zinc products, both look natural and stay on for hours. I find with other brands they sweat or rub off quickly and I end up with a burnt nose/face whereas I can wear the Zinke all day without getting burnt. As mentioned it is quite thick - not like other watery products - which means it is harder to slather as an all over sunscreen.

And it's made in Australia.

Hadoc
Hadoc

Clear Zinke, clearly the best

I'm a surfer and I want a strong sunblock for my face while surfing. I've been using Clear Zinke for a year now and have found it the best value for money. Compared to other sunscreens I've used it seems to be more water resistant and doesn't wash off after a few hours in the ocean. 5 stars!

dutchmama
dutchmamaQld, 421620 posts
  Zinke

Affordable protection

Clear zinc is the perfect product when having kids as it doesn't comtain nasty stuff like in other brands. Its a proper zinc sun protector and I bought a big bulk bottle which lasted all summer and into autumn. Affordable zinc, perfect! The only downside is that is is quite a heavy cream, especially when used on the face. I would only use it when I know i am going to spend some serious suntime outside, but would not recommend it as a basic daily facial UV protector. Its water resistance is seriously resistant so it takes a good shower to rub it off. But hey, for the beach and outdoor activities, incl kids, its perfect!
The strong zinc protection without nasty stuff in it
Heavy cream, especially on the face
RachieOne
RachieOneAU2 posts
  Zinke

Tanne zinke is essential beach wear!

White zinc cream and other colours are too extreme, and clear zinc (which shouldn't have been included with the tan product) feels underdone. Tanne Zinke is subtle and sexy, and could almost pass for a makeup product. I stick to the traditional top of nose, cheeks and lips .... like wearing zinc cream without wearing zinc cream!
Great look, I feel good wearing it, and it's total sun protection.