80% · 41 · 20%

Causes Irritation Yes · No
Ease of Application
Smell
Brand Manager for Le Tan? Claim your listing.

Don
DonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent for burns

I mildly burnt 2 fingers with cooking oil. Immediately rinsed with cold water then applied this product. Wonderful results shortly after application - nullified pain to the point where had easy sleep that night. Strongly recommend this product Show details
disapointed renee
disapointed reneeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

bad taste

i have recently tryed the iced green tea sun spray but i regret to say it tastes nothing like green tea at all!!!

NinaJay
NinaJaySouth East Queensland, QLD108 posts

If you've seen a bit too much sun or simply want to rehydrate after a day outdoors, this is a great product. I have been burnt BADLY on a couple of occasions and this has drastically reduced the severity of the burn and even prevented me from peeling!

It feels lovely on the skin, is really cooling and moisturises beautifully. It doesn't leave a slimy film or feel oily. It goes on easily and feel dry quite quickly (in a good way). I love this product and have no desire to try any other after sun lotion.
Feel lovely, goes on nice, has a mild fragarence and lasts a long time. There have been a few occasions when I have really needed this product and I am glad I've had it in the cupboard
Nothing at all.

Tracky1974
Tracky1974AU74 posts

Good

Overall, this is a great product which I highly recommend. The gel is cool and soothing and smells refreshing. It really took the sting out of any sunburn that I may have had and reduced the swelling and pain associated with excessive sun exposure. A little goes a long way, applying too much becomes very sticky.
I have used this product after being burnt and I thought that the gel was cool and soothing on my skin.
The squirter squirts a fine mist onto the skin which can hurt sensitive burtn skin. I prefer to squirt the product onto my hand and rub it in that way.
west3030
west3030vic, 3030117 posts

Good

I think this is a really great product it soothes my skin when it has been sun burnt and sometimes I just aplly it when the weather it really warm because it has a cooling affect. I was recommended by a friend to try this product instead of the after cooling gel which I was using back then, they said it was better for your skin because it doesn't make your skin feel tight.
It soothes my skin after I have been sun burnt. It cools me down when it is really hot.
I have had no negative experiences with this product. Show reply