Brother GS-2520

Brother GS-2520

See the Best Sewing Machines & Overlockers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

MHooper

MHooper

Great for learners and basic, easy sewing.

I've had this machine for about 4 years now and it's made everything from skirts to a KS quilt. I've been very happy with it and as expected it did struggle a bit with the quilt but it didn't let me down. I am ready to upgrade to an intermediate machine but I'll definitely keep this little workhorse as a strudy back up.

Date PurchasedApr 2013

Good basic starter machine

No major complaints, it's an entry level machine. It's basic to thread, a good selection of stitches to choose from, it is easy to button hole. There are a few feet Attachments, though a walking foot would of been fab! . Machine Has been going strong ( touch wood ) for about 6 months of nearly daily use :)

Bundybear1981

Bundybear1981AU

Great budget model sewing machine

Easy to setup, all the features of a more expensive machine
4-step button hole, self-threading needle
Comes with 4 bobbins, spare needles and a double needle plus attachments for sewing on zips and buttons
Easy to thread and use
Great stitch selection
Comes with instruction DVD with some simple sewing jobs
Easy to use, LED lighting for ease if seeing what you are doing

MrsNM
MrsNM

How did you find the machine when sewing heavy fabrics?

lb9
lb9

This review sounds more like a sales pitch. Anyone actually bought one and can describe their experience rather than features?

Mum2
Mum2

my sister bought one and lOVES is. I'm off to buy one from target tomorrow because they are half price

caric

caricasked

I bought a Brother GS-2520 Sewing Machine yesterday & I tried out the various stitch patterns today. However I could only get 1 to 13. How do I set the machine to get 14 to 25. On the dial they are all lined up under 1 - 13 & no matter which way I turn the dial I can;t get the second higher number stitche pattern????

Wargee
Wargee

The stitch length dial continues on there should be a "SS" on the dial if you keep going and then you can use the other stitches :)

Lycia K.
Lycia K.

I have the same problem. When I turned clockwise, I could only turn up to “b” just after “SS”. Anticlockwise up to 13 only.

Get an answer from our members and Brother representatives

CategorySewing Machines & Overlockers