Bubblebubs Bamboo Delights V2

Bubblebubs Bamboo Delights V2

Ianblueeyes

IanblueeyesSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic night nappy

Love how soft it is, love how it does my heavy wetter wetting tummy sleeping boy 12 hours. The covers are generous in sizing so I boost on the outside of the nappy in between it and the cover where boys need it most. So no leg gapes with this system either. Washes well. You need to hang the cover inside and TBH if it’s not soiled I just wipe it out. I LOVE LOVE their money back gaurentee and it is THE SOLE reason I gave this company and nappy a go. I absolutely love to see a company put their money where their mouth is. And that’s exactly the wording they used. It comes with restrictions that try one of the nappies and all others must be unwashed. So we did that with one nappy only. Now I have just brought more.

Purchased in July 2019.

B.Smith

B.SmithWellington Point

Hands Down Winner!

I have used a few different types of Bubblebubs nappies which have been great, but I have to say that these are by far my favorite!
Easy to use, super absobant, not bulky!
I highly recommend these nappies!