Bubblebubs PUL Cover

Bubblebubs PUL Cover

User friendly

Im a FTM who was overwhelmed with all the cloth options. So glad we decided on bamboo prefolds and covers. Started using on newborn at about 5 days old, now in week 3 its going great! Easy to use, easy to clean, no leaks and no problems. Great customer service and support available Highly recommend

JOL

JOLNairne

Great nappy cover

We are new parents and wanted reusable nappies- the Bubblebubs prefolds with the PUL covers are super easy to use. They are easy to clean and pretty quick to dry. We also purchased AIOs which we will use when bubs is bigger. Great customer service, very happy with our purchase

Mum.mum.mum

Mum.mum.mumMelbourne

great quality

I got these in New born size to go with cotton prefolds to get me through the first 8 weeks. I had no problems or leaks and I really like the extra gusset in this cover. The velcro and pul fabric are good quality. I also had a number of Bummis covers but preferred the shape of the Bubblebubs covers over the Bummis. The Bummis new born cover is a lot smaller than the Bubblebubs cover, so we lasted in the Bubblebubs much longer and hence got better value for money.

Jian

JianMelbourne

Good quality cover with great leak protection

These fit a treat over any prefolds or the bam bam fitted nappies. They are very well made and the velcro is not your typical scratchy velcro but a much softer type of velcro which seems a lot more durable. They are our go to cover for those nighttime nappy changes as it takes seconds to take off and put on and love the double leg gussets which provide an extra layer of leak protection!

Mel U

Mel U

Great cover!

These covers are great, we have had no leakage onto clothes in the time we have been using them, although I would recommend getting at least four as sometime the poo leaks into the cover and therefore needs to be washed. They are super easy to do up and the newborn size fitted my daughter who weighed less than 3kg. I have already bought the next size up for when she is too big to fit into the newborn ones. Very happy with this purchase.

Plink

PlinkAdelaide

Finally a PUL with gussets!

I bought this PUL cover to go over the top of a variety of cloth night nappies, which by and large do not include an outer waterproof layer. Having struggled with fleece and wool covers, I opted for this PUL on the recommendation of a friend. It's great quality, works well and has leg gussets for extra leak prevention. The elastic is lovely and soft so I'm not worried about it irritating my baby's skin. Will likely buy again!