Budget Landscapes and Building Supplies

Budget Landscapes and Building Supplies

See the Best Tool & Building Equipment Hire in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Intentional Breach of Australian Consumer Law Obligations: guarantees for supply of goods.

Family of liars who supply inferior product then expect you to pay even more for them ripping you off.

In breach of Australian Consumer Law: They advertised a very specific colour stone that I bought based on the colour. They confirmed I would receive the colour I wanted when I ordered it over the phone.

In breach of Australian Consumer Law: They delivered a mixture of colours but that wasn't evident until the stones got wet and washed the coloured powder of the multi-coloured stones.

In breach of Australian Consumer Law: They expected me to accept the coated multi coloured stones as "normal".

But wait there's more:

In breach of Australian Consumer Law: The product also contained a large amount of rubbish padding out the weight and physical appearance of size when the stones were tipped; (crushed stone or stone dirt and powder) same as the old practice of butchers injecting your meat with water to make it look fatter and juicer.

In breach of Australian Consumer Law: They refused to refund claiming I was only entitled to a credit on my $300.

They refused to collect their rubbish product claiming I had to pay for that too asking $250 for that.

In the end I had to sue them in court as evidently their family or friends in Adelaide's state Fair Trading office refused to accept my valid formal claim on this issue, in breach of Australian Consumer Law.

Video evidence, https://youtu.be/TNuSctRbTTw "Budget Landscape & BS Delivered their Alleged 3Tonne of 20mm Bright White Stone ABN63152425120" Since 1 January 2011 Australian Consumer Law, (ACL) provides consumers of services or goods with very specific guarantees that every business must honour, even not for profit businesses, even your government, (some restrictions apply) The goods were purchased by the WEBSITE description of "bright white 20mm" stones, As you can plainly see the evidence suggests that this business failed to provide all the guarantees in relation to the supply of goods to the consumer. If you want to find out what the ACL guarantees are, follow these links: Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (ACL in Schedule 1): www.legislation.gov.au/Details/C2019C00149 Simple version: www.accc.gov.au/publications/consumer-guarantees-a-guide-for-businesses-and-legal-practitioners

Great Range of Landscaping products and Redgum Firewood

I was very impressed with their great range of landscaping and gardening products. Spoke to Tim and he was able to assist me with 1.5 ton of dry redgum firewood. I asked for it to be delivered by 2pm that day and it arrived early at 1pm.

Great service and helpful friendly staff.