Buffalo IH Stainless Steel Smart Cooker KW79

Buffalo IH Stainless Steel Smart Cooker KW79

Love it! Especially good for family with kids

Always recommend stainless stain rice cooker. No coating inside which come off easily. Healthier and especially good for family with kids. Easy to clean. Did a great job for all kinds of functions. I like to use it to cook congee which I never need to worry it over cooked and stick to the pot.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Amazing product and enjoying every single moment with it.

I bought this smart cooker mainly because the the inner surface of the inner pot of my old rice cooker scratched. I was recommended to look for a stainless steel inner pot rice cooker and I came across the smart cooker. It has changed the way i use rice cooker (this is really multi-function not only cook rice). With the dishes that can be cooked with it, is amazing. I made claypot chicken rice which I love, I find the texture from the final output is satisfying. I use it for cooking soup most of the time and the rice is so fluffy. Apart from this, the stainless steel inner pot has been great in maintenance and cleaning. Furthermore, I will not have to worry about scratches on the surface as the stainless steel material is durable. I am exploring other dishes now and with the cook book as well as cooking session organised by Buffalo Cookware have been an eye opener. I am loving every single moment with this smart cooker. Good job Buffalo and keep up the good work by introducing more recipe and method to cook good food.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Excellent product. Wife best helper! No regret!

We have 2 young kids (4yr and 1 yr). This smart cooker is a good helper for our family especially busy with kids and work. Quick, easy, convenient, the most important is making delicious food. It function more than a rice cooker. Chicken rice, stew pork, stir fried vege/meat, curry chicken, all kinds of soups, etc. Definitely recommended.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Finally a Stainless Steel Smart Cooker!

So glad I stumbled onto this smart cooker. I have the 10 cup model. I didn't want to buy a normal rice cooker or smart cooker as they usually contain inner pots coated with teflon or other non stick ingredients. The Buffalo IH has a stainless steel inner pot. It is surprisingly easy to clean and quite non stick. The outside is also easy to clean. The function buttons are easy to use. There's some great functions including fast cook, soup, porridge and even bread! So far I've made a few soups and curries plus cooked a load of rice. Everything cooks wonderfully and there is no mess. It is relatively quiet. It comes with a steamer insert as well to cook vegetables etc, which is handy, as well as a rice spoon, scoop and ladle. I have been using my cooker for about a month now and have no complaints so far. Even the design and colour is aesthetically pleasing. The stainless steel outer shell doesn't even leave streak marks. Very happy.

Date PurchasedNov 2018