Breville Fast Slow Pro BPR700

MPNs: 35912441 and BPR700BSS

Jay Lee

Jay LeePerth, WA

Almost perfect

We have had this unit for over 3 years I think.
We absolutely love it.

Our only issue is the silicone gasket regularly doesn't seal, even with brand new ones.

We pressure cook and slow cook mainly.

Purchased in July 2016 for $300.00.

A Lim

A LimSydney, NSW

Needs a stainless steel pot/bowl

Purchased in September 2019 at David Jones for $239.00.

Amanda99

Amanda99South East Queensland, QLD

A great cooker when the lid seals correctly

Purchased at David Jones for $220.00.

KW

Best appliance in my kitchen.

My Breville Fast Slow pressure cooker is my favourite kitchen appliance! I use it to make stock, risotto, stews, cook dried chickpeas without pre soaking them, and even rice. I very rarely use the slow function as the pressure cooker saves time, energy and doesn't generate lots of steam to fog up my kitchen. My son (aged 23) has lived in the San Francisco for 6 months and missed it so much he bought an Instapot (US brand of electric pressure cooker) that he said was very inferior. The Breville Fast Slow Pro saves me money too as I cook in bulk and then freeze leftovers. I have learnt when to adjust the presets (a whole chook just needs 23 mins on "pot roast") , but most of the settings are spot on. Love it!

Purchased in July 2016 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store for $465.00.

Birdie

Birdie

A must have Appliance

Purchased in January 2016 at Stan Cash.

Sandi

SandiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love this thing!

This makes fantastic soups, risotto, and spaghetti bolognese sauce. Heaps of capacity to make dinner and leftovers for another night. The controls are simple to use and you can sear the meat first before using the pressure cooker. The cord comes out and can be stored inside the cooker when not in use.
I was a bit afraid to use a pressure cooker, but this has so many safety features that I am now comfortable to use it no worries.

It has preset options for different types of cooking that makes it really easy for someone who has not used to a pressure cooker and also you can customise the settings as you get more confident.

The machine itself is very well made, solid and robust.
It’s used a lot in winter!

Purchased in July 2018 at David Jones for $349.00.

alexcjwalsh

alexcjwalshSydney, NSW

Awesome Meat Cooking & Time Saving - Game Changer

We've pressure cooked Massaman beef curry, Lamb Shanks, Beef Ribs and Carrots as well as Pulled Pork ( Carnitas) all in just a week and every dish has been so flavoursome and cooked to perfection within an hour! How did we live without this?! Searing and saute function work really well. Will use steaming and slow cooker next week but cannot imagine that won't be excellent and easy too. Clean up is simple and love the safety features.Easy to use controls which you can use as pre set or adjust manually to suit. Only downside is that the lid seal picks up cooking smells, will need to buy several seals at $6 each to manage that small downside. Definitely recommend it!

Purchased in July 2019 at David Jones Retail Stores for $260.00.

Tastiger

TastigerSouth-East, TAS

Two years in and we're still friends

I have a small kitchen and this has become my multitasker … it is brilliant for stews, curries, soups, corned beef, even a whole chicken, and more.

Clean up is simple, and I noted several folks have complained about a lingering smell in the lid. That's never been a problem — just leave the lid up between uses. I also dry it down with paper towels.

Purchased in February 2017.

Smarty

Smarty

A great addition to our Kitchen

We bought this 3 weeks ago mainly because we wanted to try a pressure cooker. The slow cook/pressure combo is fantastic. Easy to use with a great preset menu, but also the ability to customise, heat and time. the risotto was awesome with the clean plates afterwards a big plus.

Purchased in July 2019 at The Good Guys for $289.00.

Rie

RieHobart, TAS

So easy to use

Purchased in July 2019.

Perry L.

Perry L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great kitchen gadget

Purchased in June 2019 at Myer Online Store.

s chip

s chipSouth East Queensland, QLD

DO NOT BUY

This product worked fine until a few months after the warranty was up. Just over two years. Then we turned it on one day and it displayed an EO message. We phoned Breville who say it is not a fixable problem. NOTHING happened. It didn't make a sound prior to this message, it had no prior issues. It just stopped working! They offered us a small discount to buy another one, why would I bother just so it can break for no reason again. UNACCEPTABLE. I'm now concerned that my coffee machine with a similar display will decide to stop working. We won't buy Breville again.

Purchased in June 2017 at Myer for $440.00.

Mark

MarkSydney, NSW

Fantastic pressure cooker but didn't last very long

Purchased in January 2018.

Paul

PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Pressure Cooker

I've been using this pressure cooker for more than two years now and it's been great for infusing flavour in to many dishes. Even pasta sauce benefit from a short 15 minutes. Better than simmering.

Purchased in March 2017.

phoenixd

phoenixdMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bit of a learning curve here ...

Purchased in April 2019 at Myer for $260.00.

Gerry

GerryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love the variability of different meal settings, locking mechanism and aesthetics - but cant wash lid under tap!

Purchased in May 2019 at Breville Outlet for $249.00.

Scott M.

Scott M.South East Queensland, QLD

Absolute Breville Rubbish

Purchased this cooker about 12 months ago, I really wanted it to work. But it's very unreliable, won't always create a seal when using it for pressure cooking. Have tried various recipes, from different cookbooks, sometimes the cooker works as expected, more often it doesn't. It's frustrating and time wasting when the pressure cooker doesn't build pressure. Another kitchen gadget only good for the rubbish bin. Would advise to buy something else. Complete rubbish.

Purchased in April 2018 at Myer for $279.00.

wailing

wailing

one of the few kitchen appliances I use all the time

Purchased in October 2018 for $299.00.

kris

kris

Loving this since 2016!

Bought this back in Sept 2016 and have been using it a couple times a week sometimes daily. I've never had problems with sealing/lid pressure cooking. Sometimes might need to fiddle with the lid but it is very seldom. The only problem I have with it is that the pot developed holes/pits very early on and scratches easily. Would love a stainless pot option. Otherwise I really love this cooker and can't do without now.

Purchased in September 2016 at Myer Online Store for $280.00.

LMT

LMTSouth East Queensland, QLD

Crap Product

This is one of the worst products I have ever bought. It was great to start with, but now doesn't work for the intended purpose. Pressure cooker does not work.

Purchased in October 2018 at Myer Retail Stores for $349.00.

Jennine

Jennineasked

Hi just wondering if you can manually adjust the time for cooking with pressure and slow cooking? I have had a new wave multi cooker for 12 years and it has just died!!

Ai L.asked

I have the fast slow pro. I use it mostly for soup ; and one thing I am frustrated with is the spewing liquid during the pressure release-- it doesn't matter which release mode it is on. And I never fill the pot more than half full. Any suggestions? Thank you.

KW

Hi, this has never happened to me and I make stock and soup all the time. It sounds to me that your unit might be overheating or still in cook mode when you release pressure. This would keep building pressure, even when the cooking time has already finished, so you might get that fountain effect. I'd contact Breville because if my guess is right your unit is faulty and needs repair or replacement.

Ai L.

Thank you for your reply. I will contact Breville. The only thing is I got it as a gift back in June so I don’t know how it is going to work out. I will give it a try anyway.

KW

They want happy customers and good reviews, I'm sure that they will help!

Tim

Timasked

Does this have a stainless steel insert so can use a Crisp Lid for air frying and broiling?

Get an answer from our members and Breville representatives

CategorySlow Cookers and Pressure Cookers