Breville Fast Slow Pro BPR700

Breville Fast Slow Pro BPR700

MPNs: 35912441 and BPR700BSS

• Product is used
    • Weekly (10)
    • Several times a week (8)
    • Daily (3)
    • Rarely (2)
  • Safety
  • Pressurising Speed

shineSydney, NSW

What's the problem for Pressure Cooker model: BPR700 BSS?

I bought this pressure cooker Modle BPR700 BSS a year and a half ago, but I used it for about 2 months only. Now after setting a cooking program and press to start, it appeared "EU". Called to Breville service was told it was out service warranty and offered me to a new set with $220?

Purchased in June 2018 for $259.00.

Product is used Rarely

Joseph Leeton

Joseph LeetonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic B

Bought this little gem a few months ago.
Very easy to use and the instructions are adequate. Far cheaper than the Thermomix. There are preset programs or you simply use the manual settings. The foot print is small. You have many options including sautée,steam,slow cooker and pressure cooker. The only criticism I have is that it would be nice to a better recipe book.

janetmelbourne

I cannot use it because the lining is non stick. I could not return the gift. It’s. heartbreaking..

Purchased in April 2019 for $350.00.

Product is used Rarely

Not a fan

Not a fanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

One pot wonder

I am not an organized person. So when I want to make a slow cooker recipe and I realise I dont have all day to cook it but have already started it I can switch to the pressure cooker no problem. I love this machine. I make a heap of different dishes (usually with way more vegetables than meat so my kids are being packed with goodness). It is easy to use, easy to clean, and I can brown, cook, and reduce all in the same machine.
I reckon it would go head to head with a thermomix but for the fraction of the price (except it doesnt blend).

Purchased in August 2018 at Myer Retail Stores.

Oxana

OxanaSydney, NSW

Hate an love it. Going to replace.

I had the cooker for a few years now.
So far it functions well ( so love it ) however with the time the pot gets chipped and inner layers get exposed. ( Hate the fact that my kids/me ate all that pieces of ceramic ). I've bought two replacements already and the last one got chipped as well.
Decided to replace with a quality steel one.

Purchased in February 2016 for $250.00.

Jay Lee

Jay LeePerth, WA

Almost perfect

We have had this unit for over 3 years I think.
We absolutely love it.

Our only issue is the silicone gasket regularly doesn't seal, even with brand new ones.

We pressure cook and slow cook mainly.

Purchased in July 2016 for $300.00.

A Lim

A LimSydney, NSW

Needs a stainless steel pot/bowl

Purchased in September 2019 at David Jones for $239.00.

Amanda99

Amanda99South East Queensland, QLD

A great cooker when the lid seals correctly

Purchased at David Jones for $220.00.

KW

KW

Best appliance in my kitchen.

My Breville Fast Slow pressure cooker is my favourite kitchen appliance! I use it to make stock, risotto, stews, cook dried chickpeas without pre soaking them, and even rice. I very rarely use the slow function as the pressure cooker saves time, energy and doesn't generate lots of steam to fog up my kitchen. My son (aged 23) has lived in the San Francisco for 6 months and missed it so much he bought an Instapot (US brand of electric pressure cooker) that he said was very inferior. The Breville Fast Slow Pro saves me money too as I cook in bulk and then freeze leftovers. I have learnt when to adjust the presets (a whole chook just needs 23 mins on "pot roast") , but most of the settings are spot on. Love it!

Purchased in July 2016 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store for $465.00.

Birdie

Birdie

A must have Appliance

Purchased in January 2016 at Stan Cash.

Sandi

SandiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love this thing!

This makes fantastic soups, risotto, and spaghetti bolognese sauce. Heaps of capacity to make dinner and leftovers for another night. The controls are simple to use and you can sear the meat first before using the pressure cooker. The cord comes out and can be stored inside the cooker when not in use.
I was a bit afraid to use a pressure cooker, but this has so many safety features that I am now comfortable to use it no worries.

It has preset options for different types of cooking that makes it really easy for someone who has not used to a pressure cooker and also you can customise the settings as you get more confident.

The machine itself is very well made, solid and robust.
It’s used a lot in winter!

Purchased in July 2018 at David Jones for $349.00.

alexcjwalsh

alexcjwalshSydney, NSW

Awesome Meat Cooking & Time Saving - Game Changer

We've pressure cooked Massaman beef curry, Lamb Shanks, Beef Ribs and Carrots as well as Pulled Pork ( Carnitas) all in just a week and every dish has been so flavoursome and cooked to perfection within an hour! How did we live without this?! Searing and saute function work really well. Will use steaming and slow cooker next week but cannot imagine that won't be excellent and easy too. Clean up is simple and love the safety features.Easy to use controls which you can use as pre set or adjust manually to suit. Only downside is that the lid seal picks up cooking smells, will need to buy several seals at $6 each to manage that small downside. Definitely recommend it!

Purchased in July 2019 at David Jones Retail Stores for $260.00.

Tastiger

TastigerSouth-East, TAS

Two years in and we're still friends

I have a small kitchen and this has become my multitasker … it is brilliant for stews, curries, soups, corned beef, even a whole chicken, and more.

Clean up is simple, and I noted several folks have complained about a lingering smell in the lid. That's never been a problem — just leave the lid up between uses. I also dry it down with paper towels.

Purchased in February 2017.

Smarty

Smarty

A great addition to our Kitchen

We bought this 3 weeks ago mainly because we wanted to try a pressure cooker. The slow cook/pressure combo is fantastic. Easy to use with a great preset menu, but also the ability to customise, heat and time. the risotto was awesome with the clean plates afterwards a big plus.

Purchased in July 2019 at The Good Guys for $289.00.

Rie

RieHobart, TAS

So easy to use

Purchased in July 2019.

Perry L.

Perry L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great kitchen gadget

Purchased in June 2019 at Myer Online Store.

s chip

s chipSouth East Queensland, QLD

DO NOT BUY

This product worked fine until a few months after the warranty was up. Just over two years. Then we turned it on one day and it displayed an EO message. We phoned Breville who say it is not a fixable problem. NOTHING happened. It didn't make a sound prior to this message, it had no prior issues. It just stopped working! They offered us a small discount to buy another one, why would I bother just so it can break for no reason again. UNACCEPTABLE. I'm now concerned that my coffee machine with a similar display will decide to stop working. We won't buy Breville again.

Purchased in June 2017 at Myer for $440.00.

Mark

MarkSydney, NSW

Fantastic pressure cooker but didn't last very long

Purchased in January 2018.

Paul

PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Pressure Cooker

I've been using this pressure cooker for more than two years now and it's been great for infusing flavour in to many dishes. Even pasta sauce benefit from a short 15 minutes. Better than simmering.

Purchased in March 2017.

phoenixd

phoenixdMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bit of a learning curve here ...

Purchased in April 2019 at Myer for $260.00.