Buffalo Smart Cooker

Buffalo Smart Cooker

2015 Model and 2011 Model

See the Best Multi Cookers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jam

JamSydney

Still works perfectly well

My mom has been using Buffalo rice cooker for ages. We use it to cook various food. Its stainless steel insert is thick and intact. Stainless steel is healthier than other insert with chemical layer which comes off easily, especially good for family with kids. I would go for Buffalo as well.

Date PurchasedJun 2013

Irene Jones

Irene Jonesmelbourne

amazing multi cooker! must have! no regrets!

Date PurchasedNov 2017

BilbySydney

A pretty good rice cooker

This rice cooker is fairly easy to use and having the steel bowl means that you don't have to worry about any bits and pieces coming off within the rice.

The timer is large and can be read easily. The bowl is easy to clean. This product can also cook other items besides rice.

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Tony Murace

Tony MuraceSydney, NSW

Rice only tastes this good at Chinese restaurants

Date PurchasedDec 2016

William Gross

William GrossMelbourne

A Bowl of Rice Never Tasted So Pure.

Date PurchasedJun 2016

nkyc

nkycAU

Pressure Cooker

Wish there is a pressure cooker function and hence will be an alternative to "Instant Pot" in Australia. Stainless steel pot is good for rice, porridge, soup (2 hours) and steamed cakes. But the steamer is too high so i can't put the pao or chang properly so they tend to be squashed.

Nancy

Date PurchasedDec 2015

Raymond

RaymondArtarmon

This is perfect! Can't live without it!

This is the only rice cooker that I have found that uses multifply stainless steel versus non-stick materials. Though the price is a bit dear, it is worth to go ahead during Christmas sales. Rice is just right and I am impressed that there is no sticking problem at all. The stainless steel insert is firm and looks durable.

Considering the pricing factor plus it is rare to find similar products in the market. I am happy to give it 4 stars.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Linda

LindaKogarah

Terrible pls stay away

Pls stay away from this brand of rice cooker. It is so flimsy not suitable especially if have children at home. The rice is too dry if left in the cooker for too long. A regrettable purchase. I have brought my rice cooker back for service and the same thing happened again. I will look for another brand after this incident.

Date PurchasedJun 2015

A cooker that does much more than a conventional rice cooker

Efrem K.

Efrem K.asked

Smart Cooker 2011 Model

How can I wash the inside of the lid with running water when the lid cannot be detached from the pot?

Tom

Tomasked

Smart Cooker 2015 Model

my buffalo rice cooker model KW57 bought a year ago is now cooking "non-stop" despite i set it for normal rice cooking. Any advice is appreciated. thank you.

Lien

Lienasked

I have a question I have a buffalo smart cooker is this a pressure cooker? I'm a busy mom and professional. I don't have time to cook most days. I need something that cooks fast my crockpot is not fast.
I have a recipe book but does not tell me how long things cook? How long will it take to cook vegetables, chicken pork and beef? Thx please email me back @
lienfengshui.yahoo.com

Bilby

Hi Lien. The Buffalo is not a pressure cooker.

Get an answer from our members and Buffalo Cookware representatives