Bundll

Pros

• Shop anywhere (online and instore) where MasterCard is accepted and bundle your transactions into one simple repayment to pay on your chosen repay day (you have 14 days to repay a bundll)

• No interest or account fees

• Snooze feature allows you delay repayment for a bundll by an additional 14 days. You can snooze multiple times on each bundll if needed.

• Collect free snoozes to add to your snooze pot by referring friends

• Every time you use a snooze, you must make a $20 bundll minimum repayment. However, this is not an extra fee - it will be deducted from your balance, decreasing the amount owed on the bundll by $20.

Cons

• Buying snoozes requires a superbundll account which costs 5% of the total amount you add to your superbundll

• Each snooze costs $2.50

• 24-hour grace period for a missed repayment, then a $10 late fee is applied and your account is suspended

• Rates and Fees
  • Application Process

Aaron G.
Aaron G.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great but.....

Really great app only problem is no way to increase your limit
Other than that brilliant
I use this for everything, everyday
My wife now has it and my daughter is getting it
Cheers

janine l.Bundll

Hey Aaron, thanks for the 4-star review. We'll let you know as soon as that feature is out in the wild! Hope you continue to enjoy bundll. The bundll team

Adamski
AdamskiPerth, WA

Support service is non existent

I bought a present for myself online using bundll a few weeks ago for my 50th birthday.
A few days later I returned the item to the store as my partner had bought a duplicate present.
The store were happy to give back a refund.
Now nearly 3 weeks later and several e mails and live chats the sum of $749 has still not been refunded to my account.
Now there wanting the full amount from my account this week despite having returned the goods nearly 3 weeks ago.
Having to way 2 days minimum for a response by e mail and then getting the same response every time It’s incredibly frustrating

janine l.Bundll

Hey Adam, sorry to hear about your experience. Flick us an email at hello@bundll.com.au together with your full name, email address and mobile number. We'll get back to you ASAP. The bundll team

Alex Barker
Alex BarkerCentral Queensland, QLD

Perfect for everyday living

What can I say it's part of my life now part of my family income use it for everything food clothing entertainment fuel bills love it u should get it

janine l.Bundll

Thanks for the awesome rating, Alex! Hope you continue to enjoy bundll. The bundll team

Lucy B.
Lucy B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

I honestly can't live without Bundle.

By far the most comprehensive short term money stretches.

Its so easy to use.
Customer Service is next to none
Representative's are more than happy to help you with your questions and needs.

Bundll I love you ;)

janine l.Bundll

Thanks for the awesome rating, Lucy! Hope you continue to enjoy bundll. The bundll team

Excellent money management tool

Bundll is excellent at assisting me manage my bills in-between pay cycles. Im hoping for a higher limit soon to really take advantage of the app. Well done team Bundll.

janine l.Bundll

Hey Steve, thanks for the 5-star review. Hope you continue to enjoy bundll. The bundll team

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What are Buy Now, Pay Later Services?

Your guide to the ins and out of Buy Now Pay Later services, including a look at the top companies Afterpay, Zip Pay, Openpay, and Latitude Pay.

Nathan S.12 Nov 2019
what-are-buy-now-pay-later-services
Alex
AlexSouth East Queensland, QLD

Misleading and very poor service and false advertising

I was supposed to have my payments broken up into 6 fortnightly repayments, now the first payment is due yous are trying to get me to repay the full amount and after a lengthy conversation told me there is nothing you can do to help and that I have no choice but to pay it. I will not be paying it and I will be taking legal action if yous direct debit my account

janine l.Bundll

Hey Nicole, thanks for raising this. Can you send us a screenshot of the transactions together with your full name, email address and mobile number via hello@bundll.com.au? Once received, we'll look into this. The bundll team.

Tim
TimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unethical

After weeks of sending me late payment fees after I have made a payment on the due date and refusing to reimburse me, they are now sending me collection notices for an amount I don't owe, claiming they have repeatedly tried to contact me when I can not get a response out of them.

janine l.Bundll

Hey Tim, thanks for raising this. Can you send us your full name, email address and mobile number via hello@bundll.com.au? Once received, we'll look into this and investigate. The bundll team.

chris
chrisQueensland

Easy to use even for old people like me.
great for quick buys especially when you forgot your eftpos card or you are waiting for your new one to arrive in the mail.
When you run out of cash till payday.
Just use bundll easy and then pay it back.

janine l.Bundll

Hey Chris, thanks for the 5-star review. Hope you continue to enjoy bundll. The bundll team

Dayona
DayonaGippsland, VIC

This is perfect for me.

This has been great. A real life savour. So glad I go it. Wouldn't live without it now. It has taken so much stress. Easy to use easy to pay

janine l.Bundll

Hey Dayona, thanks for the 5-star review. Hope you continue to enjoy bundll. The bundll team

GratefulUser
GratefulUserCanberra 2600, ACT

I love it so much!

This is one of the best things I’ve ever found!
My only dislike is that it doesn’t accommodate people who get paid monthly. When I use Bundle in the first half of the month I always need to use a Snooze.

janine l.Bundll

Hey there, thanks for the 5-star review. Hope you continue to enjoy bundll. The bundll team

John
JohnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good product but it’s very hard to close your account.

I have used Bundll without issue until I tried to close my account. The function on the app to close the account doesn’t work, the online form doesn’t work either. The support chat and phone line can’t seem to figure it out. I need the account closed ASAP and I need proof but it’s taking way longer than it should. Today I was told that there’s a glitch with superbundll which means that I can’t close it. Needless to say it’s very frustrating and there’s no clear timeframe for when it will be resolved. They don’t seem to be very organised or communicate with each other as each time I have to go through the tedious process of explaining my issue over and over again.

Deb
Deb

Perfect

Excellent love it it . Been a life saver. No hidden costs . Best credit card out at the moment. The snoozes are a great idea also. Gf BBB hh GH hh

janine l.Bundll

Thanks for the awesome rating, Deb! Hope you continue to enjoy bundll. The bundll team

John
JohnSydney, NSW

Excellent product, VERY BAD SUPPORT.

janine l.Bundll

Hey John, sorry to hear about your experience. Flick us an email at hello@bundll.com.au together with your full name, email address and mobile number. We'll get back to you ASAP. The bundll team

Customer
CustomerPerth, WA

Customer service is useless

I had an issue using my virtual card at an international merchant but it kept saying "Declined by issuer". I emailed customer service, 3 days later they responded asking me to provide my full ID details - all via unsecured email! I refused based on security grounds, and suggested that they call me if they would like to verify my ID. Another 5 days went by until they responded, this time stating that I should call them.

I didn't bother. Why is there such a lengthy delay in email response, and why are they asking their customers to ID via plain text email? Why not call the customer if they need to ID to resolve a query? Very poor.

janine l.Bundll

Hey there, sorry to hear about your experience. Flick us an email at hello@bundll.com.au together with your full name, email address and mobile number. We'll get back to you ASAP. The bundll team

KKHSydney Surrounds, NSW

Too confusing.

Bundle was a life saver when I needed the money but I'm so confused about how it works. I'm really concerned because I do not want to default on any payment. I've already emailed them but it still makes no sense. Do I need to simply pay it back in one lump sum or can I pay it back in instalments I really don't understand it.

KKH

Ok ill do that thank you.

Chris M
Chris Masked

I signed up and for a $1000 limit, fantastic!
Only issue is, I can’t actually use it. Every time I try to it says ‘declined’.
I spoke to the ‘support’ chat box, but they had no clue either and literally offered no solution or help.
So why does it keep declining? I tried purchases thru the app in the ‘shop’ tab, tried using it at a retail shop via my Apple Pay, and tried using it in a food court-again, via my Apple Pay.
What’s the go?

janine l.Bundll

Hey Chris, sorry for the trouble you are experiencing with our app. We'd be happy to take a look into this for you, please send a screenshot of the error together with your full name, email address and mobile number via hello@bundll.com.au. The bundll team

Lennyasked

Hi am trying to see if i can go up in amount with superbundll but when i go on to my bank and asks for customer number i cant remember it or password thanks

Steve
Steve

Easiest way to fix this is to call customer service for the quickest response.

janine l.Bundll

Hey Lenny, thanks for reaching out. Can you send us a screenshot of the error message together with your full name, email address and mobile number via hello@bundll.com.au? Once received, we'll look into this. The bundll team

Peter L.
Peter L.asked

How to I restore my account, It’s been locked up, I’ve got nothing to pay

Hi Peter, I’m still trying to get my account unlocked as well. I will update my review once I have any feedback from Bundll.

janine l.Bundll

Hey Peter, thanks for raising this. Can you send us a screenshot of the error message together with your full name, email address and mobile number via hello@bundll.com.au? Once received, we'll look into this and investigate. The bundll team.

Get an answer from our members and Bundll representatives

Other Buy Now, Pay Later Services