3.2

3.2
3.1
3.6
3.7
Shop anywhere (online and instore) where MasterCard is accepted and bundle your transactions into one simple repayment to pay on your chosen repay day (you have 14 days to repay a bundll)
No interest
Snooze feature allows you delay repayment for a bundll by an additional 14 days. You can snooze multiple times on each bundll if needed.
Has a referral system to accrue free snoozes
Every time you use a snooze, you must also make a $20 bundll minimum repayment.
Each snooze has a $2.50 fee in addition to the minimum repayment of $20
24-hour grace period for a missed repayment, then a $10 late fee is applied as well as a $20 minimum repayment. If this is unsuccessful your account is suspended.

Jess
Jess2 posts

Worst service ever!!!

Don’t get any response and get charged fees even though trying to repay… what a joke!!
Sue
SueMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Made a payment not removed from my account

Every one needs go to the financial ombudsman as ,I made my payment,as I also do they did not remove it and now charged me a late fee for something I paid, after contacting them for 2days to sort it they still saying they have a clause that gives them permission. You can contact them by email I found hello1at bundll.com.au or ring 1300 855 370 this number on their site and push number 2 ,they don't help you but someone will speak. This is wrong and taking advantage of vulnerable people.
Kelly T.
Kelly T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Was a great service

Bundll along with some other BNPL service providers all offered great services. There is a large percentage of consumers who dont want to have a traditional credit card. For these consumers personal loans arent suitable and there is a gap in the market. Bundll was that product that filled the void in the market, exactly what these consumers were looking for. Unfortunately the Australian government had to step in and start putting all sorts of regulations in place which has crushed the BNPL sector. They are all going under one by one.
M P.
M P.

Won't allow me to log in on an android mobile

Can't log in on an old android phone how do you expect me to pay!
Unhappy Bloke
Unhappy BlokeSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

DISGUSTING BUSINESS PRACTICES

I pay my amount owing every pay. Paid full amount owing of $500 and money taken from bank account yet app says I still owe this money I ALREADY PAID! Fraudulent to the max!
Tried using live chat, doesn’t work, email with proof never replies, calling well never answer. If you take money again which I have proof I’ve paid ACFA, ACCC and office of fair trading will be notified if your shonky business practices! I want this fixed NOW!

ZERO STARS!

Dgv
Dgv

Made a repayment and isn’t being reflected

made a repayment to bundll took money from account and nothing is being reflected in the bundll app!! What is going on fix this bundll!
Ross Coon 4 posts

As soon as my balance is zero I’m gone

Got rid of super bundll
Communication is poor
Hard to know anything
Digital card expired 10 days later still not replaced communication is poor and have made a complaint to the ombudsman enough is enough. How long does it take for someone to fix this? Sorry it’s not good enough
Joshua
JoshuaSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

App is down and no communication

I made a payment 4 days ago and it’s still. Or reflecting in the app and you can’t get a response at all!
Allan
AllanFar North Queensland, QLD

Strangefamiliar
StrangefamiliarGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Personal information has been SOLD!

App has been down for days.
Zero response from anyone. In case it was a glitch I hit the button I forgot my password.
Received an email clicked on the link.
There is a note for new customers to click on a different link, for current customers click a different link. It takes you nowhere. Blank screen.

If there was an ongoing app issue, ALL customers would have received an email.
I’ve tried contacting them to find out what is going on. ZERO RESPONSE.

Mick L.
Mick L.Brisbane27 posts

Matu
Matu2 posts

I’m surprised

I’m surprised how many bad reviews bundll has iv used this app over 2 years and have had 0 issues.
Luke E.
Luke E.5 posts

sad pay later cant even get past sign up says not execpting new accounts

sad pay later cant even get past sign up i havent even been able to get past the sign up process after having to redo my password says its not execptying new accounts its been like that for over a year now absoulty useless dont waist your time
HPJ
HPJ

Worst service I ever used, stay away, zero support

Random $180 balance showing up on my bundll account that I didn't spend and I have been going back and forth with support for more than a month to get them to resolve this and they don't do anything about it, I have done several live chat sessions and they say they will email back but never do. These guys don't have phone support either, tried calling Humm group support but they were unwilling to help. I will be making a complaint to Australian Financial Complaints Authority @ afca.org.au
Hayley L.
Hayley L.Far North Queensland, QLD10 posts

Worst service/App- No live chat, no communication

The app crashes constantly not allowing me to superbundll and use the app to its fullest.
It's been over a month now trying to get things sorted and I'm still getting charged late payment fees, even after snoozing to try and get issues resolved in the meantime.

The pointless emails going back and forth, only to not hear back at all once they send the generic emails just to confirm my details.

Live chat does not work so don't even bother.

And you'll be on the phone for hours not to have anything resolved by the end of it.

I won't be using this service nor will I be recommending this app to anyone.