Caffitaly Induction Milk Frother SM9495

Caffitaly Induction Milk Frother SM9495

See the Best Milk Frothers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Caffitaly? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Michael
MichaelHunter Region, NSW

Frother failed to operate after 6 months

I purchased this frother form Woolworths. After using it for about 6 months it no longer froths the milk and only heats. This is a similar issue to other reviewers.

Purchased in June 2020 at Thr1ve for $40.00.

Phil
PhilGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Frothing at the mouth

We purchased our frother at Woolworths Broome WA in 2017 while travelling around Australia. I lost the frother disc on the Gibb River road but was able to buy some replacements on line. It is still going strong in Oct 2020. I highly recommend this product

Purchased in July 2017 at Woolworths for $42.00.

dmb
dmbAU

Good price, lucky if it lasts a year.

Purchased in July 2018 at Woolworths Physical store for $40.00.

Milk Frothers

Find out how Caffitaly Induction Milk Frother SM9495 compares to other Milk Frothers

David
DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

No parts

I had my frother for about a month. Found it to be very effective and loved the concept of placing the jug into the dishwasher. But then the frother head was left sitting on the bench by mistake. Subsequently it found its way onto the oven. By the time we found it all that remained was two magnets. We put up hand up to the mistake, but when went to try and get a replacement head, found that there were none available. That was early 2018. There is still no replacement available, and now the parts section on the website does not function. Not sure what is going on. Instead we ended paying over $110 for a Breville. Same concept but less likely to lose heads and a bigger jug.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Dissapointed

Takes a long time to froth the Milk and at the end is only warm I prefer a hot cup of coffee - find I have to place in the microwave to heat. Does have one good point and that is it is easy to wash and no more burnt milk which you get with the Nespresso milk frother. I bought because of the handle due to arthritis in my hands as there are not many with handles

Date PurchasedNov 2018

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Best coffee machines in 2020!

The awards for best coffee machines (manual/semi-automatic, capsule/coffee pod and fully automatic) of 2020 are here! View in-depth ratings for different aspects of the coffee machine, such as Milk Frothing and Cleaning & Maintenance.

Wendy Z.5 Nov 2019
best-coffee-machines-in-2020
Mia A
Mia AHillbank

Great little machine

We have been using the frother for about a month now. No issues at all. Froths full cream milk reall well, light not so much but we dont use light so it doesn't matter to us. Heats up to a good temperature and doesn't take too long. The jug is easy to clean and goes straight into the dishwasher. No burnt milk here. I like this alot better than thr nespresso frother thats burns milk onto the bottom. Great machine, very happy

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Slinger
Slinger

Froths brilliant as long as you use the right milk.

Have used many frothers and all had advantages and disadvantages. This is the best I have used. It is cheap, it is by far the easiest to clean and it works. It froths brilliantly AS LONG AS YOU USE FULL CREAM MILK. If you use light or skim milk it just heats the milk really well but very little froth. Full cream always gives a very good froth level even at Max level.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Woody
WoodySydney, NSW

Value for money

While my Nespresso frother started playing up, was looking for a replacement
The Nespresso one is way too expensive.
Saw this frother has decent review and only $40
The milk is perfect everytime when i use Aldi full cream milk. No issue
I like stainless steel cup as I am a bit sick of easy clean coating on the Nespresso. You never know when you eat those coating
It does take sometime to make the milk but I always start the milk, turn on the Nespresso machine and do something else when i wait. So i can still live with the slowness of the frother

Almost 3 months in, hopefully it will last more than a year

Date PurchasedJune 2018

F Nutz
F NutzGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No thanks

This is the 2nd one I’ve had as the 1st one stopped working after 3 months.
Woolworths replaced it without question under warranty.
Now this one has stopped frothing the milk. It heats ok but no froth.
I have checked that the correct disk is being used & that it is spinning, which it is.
I have not changed type or temperature of the milk I use.
It is still under warranty but I’m not getting another one.
I have noticed a lot of complaints on this site concerning the same problem.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Fiveofus
FiveofusSYDNEY

Perfect froth every time

This milk has been with us over a year and I must say used daily sometimes twice to three times. We use the warm froth just by pressing button once at maximum line. It's perfect every time. It is very easy to clean. We even throw in top rack dishwasher.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
marie 5
marie 5South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic frother

Absolutely a real gem.value for$49.00.the milk froths as well as any cafe bought coffee.i have bought a few milk frothers and this is by far the best.the other great thing is the cleaning.you can wash the jug in soapy water and no scrubbing as the jug is stainless steel and so easy to clean.love it,love it.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Matt G
Matt GRockhampton

Best milk frother I've owned

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Greg
GregSydney, NSW

Good product - happy so far

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Greg
GregMelbourne

Adequate but not quite big enough

This milk frother does the job, but barely. The volume of milk that can be frothed is fairly small and it can't be set to a higher temperature. Consequently to make a cappachino I find myself frothing up 2 serves and then having to microwave it for another 10 seconds. More fiddle than I would like although the results are good.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

NeilPerth

Works as advertised

I purchased this item as a result of other peoples reviews and it works well for me.

I do agree that the quantity of milk it froths is quite small and the temperature is not boiling hot, but I add boiling water to my cuppa anyway.

There is some inconsistency to the amount of froth created each time but its not a huge issue for me.

Lets see how it performs over an extended period of tyime. I will post back here and changes in performance.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Neil

After 3 months still working well.
Have noticed that Harvey Fresh HiLo milk hardly froths at all but Brownes HiLo froths beautifully.