California Custom Purple Metal Polish

California Custom Purple Metal Polish

See the Best Car Care in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Nicko61

Nicko61South East Queensland, QLD

How do I protect aluminium from bird droppings after PurplePolish?

Am building a replica Airstream Basecamp with factory 1.5mm aluminium sheets (2400x1200 X10).
PurplePolish has brought it up to almost mirror finish. Want to maintain the shine without clear coat paint.
Bird poo on roof gets washed down in the dew to leave white spray pattern which will not PurplePolish out. Auto shops advise against wax. Tiny bottle of Ceramic @$230 is a gamble....... is that the only thing I can try?
I’ll need at least 2 bottles and no way of knowing if it will work.

Purchased in April 2018 at Autobarn.

Steve

StevePerth

Just an amazing product

I have used California Custom Purple on the aluminium bull bar with great results with very little effort it has produced a mirror finish. It almost looks like it is chrome plated and the shine lasts forever. I had some serious scratches in the acrylic windows on the caravan and the polish was very effective in restoring the finish to like new.

Healing plants

Healing plantsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing product!! Works like magic!!

Love purple metal polish!! I've been using this stuff for years now as a motorcycle detailer I have been through a few different brands, but this is the one that has won me over!! Excellent product & so easy to use also you don't need much of it to do it's job so well!!

Rara79

Rara79Newcastle

Awesome product

Brian

BrianBrisbane

The best metal polish I've ever used

Its true when they say this product is in a class of its own. The results are unbelievably great. Will turn almost anything into a mirror! Not too steep for the pockets either.

Garland C.

Garland C.asked

Metal polish dried out in it's container. What can I use to make it useable again?

Gary K.

Gary K.asked

i have a vintage racing car in brushed aluminium i have use purple polish works good what would you recomend to keep it clean what product can i use to maintain after purple polish thanks Gary

Paula Koert-Bain

Paula Koert-Bainasked

I have spilled Purple Polish on a woolen carpet. I’ve removed excess and blotted with warm soapy water then blotted dry with a dry towel. Have repeated this process. The marks are drying up looking pretty chalky and pale. Any ideas anyone? Thank you! Paula

CategoryCar Care