Canopy Tree

• Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
Not Happy Jan.

Not Happy Jan.Canberra 2600, ACT

I would rate this company as a zero.

This company is only interested in money and completely butchered my tree. I was crying at the end to see what they had done. I would not and never recommend this group to anyone. My tree will take years to recover from the damage this company did. Don't touch.

Easy Turf Australia

Looking for Gardening & Landscaping?

Read the reviews for Easy Turf Australia

Ad

Excellent work

They were on time and did the job professionally. I'm very happy with the result and highly recommend Nick and his team. Thank you.

Lynda W

Lynda WSydney

Great Service by knowledgeable professional

We had several trees that were presenting hazards, one in danger of falling on the house. After obtaining Council approval, I contacted Canopy trees. They went up into the trees to assess their state of health, and gave excellent advice about what need to be done. Following their professional inspection and advice, we decided to only remove the one sick and dangerous tree (even though we had permission for 2 trees) and trim the others to make them safer. They made it all easy, and even cleaned up after themselves. What's more their prices were the best I could find. I would highly recommend Nicholas and the team at Canopy Tree.

Gardening & Landscaping