Capfin

Capfin

See the Best Short Term Loans in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Admin living large!

$60 a month on admin fees. on top of $25 and $15 for giving you a call. I've had loans before. the interest might seem ok but all their sneaky extra charges isn't worth it. scrap capfin! just money hungry !

Unsuccessful?

A permanent Australian resident. Tick
18 years of age or older. Tick
Paid $500 or more a week into your bank account. Tick
Not In bankruptcy or part 9 agreement. Tick

But still Denied with no reason. I have had a few small loans in the past and never missed a payment. I have been at my job for 2 years which i am easily paid over $500 a week. At least a reason would be nice. Don't waste your time.

I need a work car

I’ve got a loan with you guys , I’m seeing if I can refinance my exciting loan to borrow the max amount of $5000 to get a 4x4 work car to toe my huge work trailer from job To job.
Thank you look forward too chatting soon

Awesome service!

Handy when I needed extra funds for my trip. very helpful and the service and respond time was super quick

Denied.

$500 loan application denied with no reason given. Probably better off without the loan given the exorbitant interest rate they charge..

Hastle free

They are extremely easy n quick to help you, yes they have high interest but thats expected with these kind of loans. Once paid of half the first loan we were eligible to reborrow. Was in bank account the same night.

Capfin Help, if You Are Willing to Help Yourself!

Truth- I am terrible at managing my finances. I am a carer on Centrelink benefits & mostly live pay check to pay check. I also have a moderately negative credit history.
An unexpected dental expense meant I had to find hundreds of dollars fast. So I applied to Capfin for a small loan ($500) & the process was so quick & painless. All fees & contracts are fair & clear & Capfin structures it repayment schedules to give me THE GREATEST CHANCE AT Successfully paying my loan off as planned. The repayments are very manageable at just over $40 a fortnight & I barely noticed the interest & fees. The online member login allows me to keep an eye on my loan & see my successful financial progress.
Capfin are a transparent & fair lender & I thank them.

Terrible Personal Loans: Capfin "in bed" with Best & Less

10 December 2016: Best & Less have "got in bed" with Capfin and are asking people needing $500 - $5000 personal loans for Christmas etc to contact Capfin.

Capfin use the example of where a customer burrows $750 over 6 months. The customer would then pay back over 26 weeks $41.53 per week or $1079.78 in total. Total repayment cost includes establishment fee and monthly charges. If you INCLUDE the establishment fee and monthly charges in calculating the approximate interest rate for the loan it is 44%!!!!! What a TOTAL RIP-OFF.

It makes me sick to think Best and Less are prepared to rip off poor Australians, by endorsing a company, that charges such very high interest rates on personal loans, to people, who may not understand the high interest rates being charged.

It is legal but very sickening!