Capfin

Capfin

See the Best Short Term Loans in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Admin living large!

$60 a month on admin fees. on top of $25 and $15 for giving you a call. I've had loans before. the interest might seem ok but all their sneaky extra charges isn't worth it. scrap capfin! just money hungry !

D.S.

D.S.melbourne

Unsuccessful?

A permanent Australian resident. Tick
18 years of age or older. Tick
Paid $500 or more a week into your bank account. Tick
Not In bankruptcy or part 9 agreement. Tick

But still Denied with no reason. I have had a few small loans in the past and never missed a payment. I have been at my job for 2 years which i am easily paid over $500 a week. At least a reason would be nice. Don't waste your time.

Echo

EchoPerth

I need a work car

I’ve got a loan with you guys , I’m seeing if I can refinance my exciting loan to borrow the max amount of $5000 to get a 4x4 work car to toe my huge work trailer from job To job.
Thank you look forward too chatting soon

Menzmelbourne

Awesome service!

Handy when I needed extra funds for my trip. very helpful and the service and respond time was super quick

Daniel L

Daniel LMelbourne

Denied.

$500 loan application denied with no reason given. Probably better off without the loan given the exorbitant interest rate they charge..

Ally.f

Ally.f

Hastle free

They are extremely easy n quick to help you, yes they have high interest but thats expected with these kind of loans. Once paid of half the first loan we were eligible to reborrow. Was in bank account the same night.

Capfin Help, if You Are Willing to Help Yourself!

LaurieQld, 4572