Cigno Loans

4.3

3,173 reviews
    4.5 (2,379)
    4.5 (2,482)
  • Loan TypeFixed Rate (1,306) · Line of Credit (415) · Variable Rate (157) · Split (37)
  • Application Process
    4.7 (2,401)
  • Timeliness
    4.7 (2,323)
  • Loan Term 5.148 months (1,258)
  • Cash Arrival1.027 day(s) (1,420)

Jane Doe

Jane DoeSydney, NSW

Cigno is under Class Action Investigation - Warning to anyone considering a loan from Cigno

This is a scam!!!!!!!!!! I cannot believe this!

I am not happy with this service! I have been trying to contact them for days! Through email, sms, Facebook messenger, Cingo online login and still no replies at all! I am so disappointed! I got an loan, I was supposed to be done after 2 payments direct debit and did actually took both the money out but no apparently I still own one more payment, I seriously cannot afford this!

Lisa W.

Lisa W.Perth, WA

Trying to finalise my loan

This company is disgusting. They are quick to hound you if you owe them money. However I have paid an amount to close my account. Silly me forgot to put details in reference etc. Can not contact them via the phone and emails are a joke. Finally spoke to a women today and she is trying to tell me that it will take 3 days for them to get notification from my bank. What a load of crap. With osco it would have been in their bank with in 60 seconds. I am really needing this sorted so I can move on financially. If it was direct debit then yes I understand that it can take up to two days. But not three days for a cash deposit from bank to bank. I guess fair trading will be getting a call as I want to know where my money has gone.

Jason

JasonSydney, NSW

Total rip off

I had plenty of funds available for first payment to go through and they didn’t even try to take it out instead hit me with $100 default fee total scam

Clara Abigail

Clara AbigailSydney, NSW

Cigno is a big NO!!

They are are scam, worst company ever, will never get a loan through them again.
I borrowed a loan of only $60 but I ended up paying $350!!! That’s because they put the wrong account number I tried to log into my profile and put the correct account number but it would not let me, I tried calling them so that they could rectify the problem but nobody picked up my calls, I tried to email them but I only got back automated responses, I tried to message them on their Facebook Messenger but the same thing I got automated responses.
They kept charging me an overdue fee of $66 every week. Worst customer service ever!

Fair GoAU

What ever it takes

TylerIsUrDad97

TylerIsUrDad97Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great

I don't know what's with all these bad reviews they actually helped me out when I was in need and I just finalised my loan I've had none of that taking money after it was finalised, some people just want to show hate and I'm happy with the service, they give people with bad credit scores loans to help them out when they're struggling

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Unicorn Mom

Unicorn MomMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Sneaky liars

Bee

BeeSydney, NSW

ABSOLUTE NIGHTMARE

Been almost a week and I still can’t get through to a F*** human being to find out WHY they are trying to take out money BEFORE my actual payday. THIEVES they take money before the agreed date and charge overdue fees $79 when the payment gets rejected and I cant access the member portal either it’s not working SURPRISE SURPRISE . I borrowed $110 last week and no joke two days later I get an email saying ur account is defaulted you owe us $89. I took out a loan only to find out my repayments were set for 4 days before my pay day.I rang them back right away tried so many times and i have sent countless emails was ignored!

Loan Start DateApril 2020

serve there time in maximum security USA + No sunlight ever

they from cigno loans should all be put in the high risk maximum security jail , with the shoe bomber , Al quida , 911 hijackers , that Mexican drug boss el Chapo...well that's just my thoughts after dealing with them ...throw away the keys

Donna

DonnaLaunceston, TAS

worst company out

can not log in trying to call they say that the phone sytem down email nothing I was told I have to have a gmail account to log in I sent them my gmail account still can not log in I just wanted a payout amount

Kristal

KristalSouth East Queensland, QLD

Would never get a loan through them again

I chose a "one click payout" with a discount to pay out early. I paid it out and got an email to confirm the loan was finalised. Then then took out another payment after this confirmation and send me a second email to confirm the loan was now finalised. Then AGAIN took out another payment, and I received a third email to confirm the loan was finalised. I have sent several emails and made many attempts to contact them without any response whatsoever. Absolutely disgusting customer service.

blair

blairCentral West, NSW

worst company ever

worst company to deal with don't get a loan bunch of halfwits $350 loan payed back $1600 happy to give you little and the scam you for more low life's.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020
Loan Term 1 months
Cash Arrival1 day(s)

Customer service is Disgusting!!

Thats if you are able to contact a person or login to begin with, ive been given automated run around for days, i just want to make full payment then never deal with this company again but they wont let me. Should be an option for no or minus stars.

Loan Term 6 months

Ljxu1

Ljxu1Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fraudulent p####s !!!

Most fraudulent company I've ever come across. Borrowed only $200 five months ago, have paid close to $1000. Contacted my bank to block them from taking anymore of my money

Ben Ross

Ben RossSydney, NSW

Can't log into the member portal? A solution sort of

Hi , if like me you couldn't log into their member portal go to the contact us option and choose an issue you need help with. For me it was getting the balance and their bank details to make a payment. Fill out the details needed and you will get an email soon after with the relevant information.

I'll never deal with these guys again once I have made this payment and you all should do the same.

OUTLAWPETE

OUTLAWPETEPerth, WA

Sewer rats

Borrowed $400, had to pay back $1295. Rip off merchants, do not get a loan from these people, worse than a sewer rat. Should be shut down...Criminals......Taking advantage of vulnerable people who are struggling to get a loan with anyone else.

Loan Start DateApril 2019
Cash Arrival2 day(s)

Worse loan place ever

Cigno was good once but in the last few weeks I have had problems with them I paid out my loan before the Easter holidays and still getting charged sent emails messanger messages and tried to call I keep getting the same message and email it's bull an now I have decided not loan through them anymore as they keep saying when it clears we will send the money back to U it doesn't take 3 weeks and to still get charged it's aload of crap worst place for loans wouldn't tell my friends about this loan place I'm so angry and upset I keep up with all payment yet they seem to just take more then they were suppose to

Loan Start DateApril 2020
Cash Arrival0 day(s)
Muttliee

MuttlieeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Criminals, Thieves, Liars. How Are They Still In Business????

Loan Start DateJanuary 2019
Cash Arrival2 day(s)
Cheryl365

Cheryl365Perth

Thieves, absolute SCAMMERS who should be prosecuted. Will be reporting to Ombudsman and ACCC!

My son took a $250 loan and paid a total of $476.15 for the privilege. He was charged a “Financial Supply Fee- 2 Repayments” that was $125.50 plus an account keeping fee of $5.95 charged weekly. To change a payment date he was then charged $22. They don’t answer either phone numbers on their website. This is the biggest con I have ever seen. Clearly taking advantage of young people and those in financial distress. Don’t be fooled people you can negotiate with ph and utility companies etc and come to agreements to pay bills off, don’t let these con artists take advantage of you!! I’ll be making a formal complaint with the ACCC and the Ombudsman. BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY.
Happy to send people copy of the contract as proof

K D.

K D.asked

I Have paid my loan out and yet to get a response when I double paid the 1 time amount I needed to pay back. Pending response and refund for the double payment i made. My loan balance still says I haven't paid when I have in fact paid double the amount I was given to pay back.

If you guys need some ACTIVE workers. I'm free :) by the sounds of it. This company doesn't have active workers to respond to all the emails and texts and calls coming in, daily.

Fair Go

I'm no expert, I have only been watching them everyday for the last year. but I would definitely tell your bank to put a freeze on them accessing your account "by accident" hound them on complaints@cignoloans.com.au. don't wast your time with the Philippines crew, sign up for the class action https://www.slatergordon.com.au/class-actions/current-class-actions/cigno-pay-day-loans-class-action. Not so much about having active workers as just semi legitimate steeling as this government just wont do anything about there everyday tricks and tactics for getting you to day more then you should have.

Fair Go

If you would like to tell your story ,why not do it on the ABC news FB post just for CIGNO. https://www.facebook.com/abcnews.au/posts/10160834061314988?

faiz m.

faiz m.asked

How much is the fees for a 1000 dollars loan

Fair Go

It might be a little hard to lock cigno down on that question, From what I have seen over the last year looking at them every day I would say the answer is "whatever they feel like". https://youtu.be/b7svPFoPHQU

Tina Brown

Tina Brownasked

Forgot login details and it won't send them via my email
Any chance can send them via mobile

Get an answer from our members and Cigno Loans representatives