Cigno Loans

Cigno Loans

See the Best Short Term Loans in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Cigno Loans

Les W.
Les W.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Great experience excellent service

Great experience. Trustworthy and easy to apply. I'd recommend to friends. excellent service and I would use them again. Thank you for your help when I needed the extra cash.

Kat
KatNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Awesome, have used cigno a few times now, never had a drama, highly recommend this company.

Very satisfied, great customer service, thank you cigno for a fast easy transaction, was easy to payout too , never had a problem with cigno may need again in the near future.

Crypto W.
Crypto W.Launceston, TAS

Long Term Members opinion

I was in a big pickle a few years back, with no family able to help me out. with a quick Google search I came across Cigno, to this day I have continued with the hassle free simple to use website. The fast approval is a blessing in descise.

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Love Cigno loans!!

Cigno loans is great , they have helped me in times I really needed! Super quick and so easy !! Definitely recommend :)
Custer service was amazing. The repayable amount is abit much but that is expected , still recommend

Disgusting

I took out $250 loan and I made some small one off payments then I decided to do a payout of $485 which is ridiculous but now it’s saying I still got more repayments left. Just save I made mistake don’t you make the same mistake as me.

Speedy, flexible and great communication

Fantastic, customer service was amazing, quick and timely matter for documents and payment. I am happy and satisfied with the rate I recieved especially for a small fash cash loan.

Fast and easy application

Fast effective and very satisfied , next day delivery , customer service was quick and straightforward, I have had no extra costs or fees that were unexpected, I received the loan the next day on time at the time I was expecting it

Super Funds Awards 2022!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Nikki M.
Nikki M.Richardson 2905, ACT

BEST LOAN FOR A CENTRELINK CUSTOMER

Cigno have always been excellent, each loan has taken min time been straight forward, no hiccups,
I find it gets easier as returning client , 3 clicks and i was approved
Within hrs was in my acct
Cigno fees etc are fair in my opinion and im only a centrelink customer

Application Process

Neddy
NeddyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thank you for the loan it came in handy

Thank you Cigno the loan came in handy and the application form was easy to fill out and fast approval.
The money was in one hour after approval.
Fast and reliable service. I would definitely recommend that anyone who needs a little extra cash boost try Cigno loans they where great fast and efficient in the processing time. Will definitely try them again if I'm ever in need again of small cash boost.

Neddy nu

Christina
ChristinaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy and simple

Easy to follow and simple instructions
Process was quick and money deposited within 20 mins. Reminders are sent with upcoming payments and easy log in to view account status. Love it

Jessica H.
Jessica H.Mid North Coast, NSW

This is awesome

Cigno is awesome they help when you need it!!
My experience with cigno is great, the repay is perfect I would recommend cigno to anyone that need a quick cash loan!!

Karen J.
Karen J.Tasmania

Perfect loan

Use guys help me out when no one else would and I like how you can change your repayment to suite you your company give unemployed people a go good job

Gay
GayPerth, WA

Easy peasy for any one to use

Hi, I have used Cigno Loans now, 3 to 4 times. I'm not very good at using the internet, but the way they have set it up was very easy for me to do. The customer service was amazing, helping me filling it out. Also every time I have used them, there were no hidden costs, they kept me updated threw out the loan by sms for future payments and at the end sent finalised form. Never had a problem with them. Would highly recommend them to everyone. They stick to there word and deliver what they say. Thanks Cigno for helping me out when I needed it.

Great service!

Was easy and very helpful! Thank u for the help when I needed it! Was very quick and not complicated, was easy to apply and received my funds within a few minutes

Caleb
CalebPerth, WA

This is great. helped when I needed and did what it said

No issues was in my bank in an hr no extra cost is a good way to get money quick with out hassle, all over computer no customer service tho