Cigno Loans

Cigno Loans

4.5 (2,431)
    4.5 (2,536)
  • Loan TypeFixed Rate (1,321), Line of Credit (420), Variable Rate (160) and Split (38)
  • Application Process
    4.7 (2,448)
  • Timeliness
    4.6 (2,370)
  • Loan Term 5.105 months
  • Cash Arrival1.034 day(s)

Fast response. I got my money within an hour of approval.

My customer service I revived was low as I didn’t talk to anyone.
No unexpected cost. Just as I thought it would be.
And I’m very satisfied with the rate of the laidback.

Loan TypeSplit
Loan Start DateNovember 2020

Sue

SueMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect for small quick loans.

Perfect for when you need a small quick loan for unexpected situations like an emergency visit to a vet or replacing a tyre or two. Have used Cigno a few times. Service is excellent.

Loan TypeLine of Credit

Daniel

DanielNorth Western Region, NSW

Horrible

Charge to much interest. defaulted me 3 times ive been trying to ring them for 3 weeks no answer. give me 14 days to contact them impossible to reach. Automatic reply to email.

Loan Start DateOctober 2020

Find out how Cigno Loans compares to other Short Term Loans

Service was easy and hassle free and easily repayable I have been able to pay bills and other needs thanks to cigno and they're very good loan system

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Cash Arrival0 day(s)

Amy J.

Amy J.Far North Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

The online application process was easy, very simple and the information provided was clear and straightforward.

Great service.

Same day cash loan.

The repayment amount was reasonable.

Very happy with the experience.

Will use again.

Loan Start DateDecember 2020

Mel

Mel

Who & what

Never borrowed any money at all from any business
But this con business decided to send me a sms about paying back money due on a certain date.
what a load of w.....s

Thankyou mark angang

I would really love to thank Mark angang from cigno loans he called me today after I had sent an email to the cigno loans team he updated my bank account details he's a legend thankyou once again mark

Jake

Jake Southern and Hills, SA

Disgusting Rawting theives

Disgusting absolute joke they are don’t recommend please stay away I have tried to contact them with no reply tryied calling the phone it’s an automated voicemail had to shut my account down to stop them taking more than what they should have .....

Loan Start DateAugust 2020
Pete L.

Pete L.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Robbed me

I paid manually (on your stupid website) under the option to do so. And now you have also auto drawn on my account as well which has left me with a negative balance of over $300. I have outstanding bills to pay and want this money returned NOW!

Ron

RonSydney, NSW

They are thieves

They are only scammers.i borrowed 180 dollars and now it's costing me over 850,stay away ,from them . If you miss one payment they charge you nearly $90 a week in fees

Dani

DaniPerth, WA

Customer service was great. I didn't have any troubles contacting Cigno and speaking with anyone! Money was in the bank the same day, funds were withdrawn as signed for in the contract. ONLY downfall is that is takes a few days for them to recognise/confirm that repayment had been received,,,which shows on the portal/member section. Other than that...no problems for me

Loan Start DateOctober 2017
Loan Term2 months
Cash Arrival1 day(s)

Horrible, Sressful. Frustrating and Down Right Awful.

Customer Service?? Non existent. You can't call them. Misinformation on there member portal. Tried logging in 30 times this morning. And now, there trying to steal 70 dollars from my bank account today, yet the loan was paid off last Wednesday. CIGNO IS A JOKE!!

Loan TypeLine of Credit
Loan Term3 months
Cash Arrival6 day(s)

AnnGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

RIP OFF

I borrowed $500 and they did not say next pay day and they started to deduct the $30 a week without my permission then said I owed $1100...I paid $600 and that's all I'm paying contacted back to report them and I'm going to Consumer Affairs.They don't reply to emails they block you from contacting them and I called them and it says they can't take your call ...All to DODGIE don't waste your time they don't care about you or want to help people ...It's a disgrace to human kind and the owner of this company is GREEDY AS.i am going to see a Lawyer and report this company hope they get deregistered .They should go back to school.anx learn how to help and treated people with respect and think about what there real purpose is here on Earth .

Alt88

Alt88Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Taking advantage

Absolute rip off and has taken advantage of my situation by approving instant loans for no more than $200(to stay within responsible lending criteria), Loan then must be repaid in full on next pay day at the repayment amount of $328.
On a low income with two children, money is always tight and I often give in and apply again when I need to pay for unexpected expenses.
Cigno is aware of this and is able to make alot of money from me without a risk of me falling behind in payments. In the last 12months I have paid over $2000 on top of what I borrowed.
It is so depressing and I recommend you use a responsible lender and steer clear of this robbery.
Goodluck and take care.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2016
johnathon

johnathonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

excellent service from Maggie very clear an understandable

helped really well an was very understanding to be able to help me make a plan that works well for me much appreciated I recommend cigno to all my friends very friendly an understanding company

Kayla

KaylaSydney, NSW

DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE!!!!!

i got a $300 loan with cigno loans nearly 10 months ago , i have paid back over $1257.45 and my owing balance was still $975.15. Please do not use this service at all.

Loan Term6 months

Charged me twice, no way to contact them, FAKE REVIEWS

nessienoo1212

nessienoo1212Wimmera, VIC

Pack of morons!

Loan Start DateOctober 2020
Christie

ChristieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Service is awesome and friendly, I've been with cigno for 3 to 4 years now and I've never had any problems so thank you

Very friendly and repayments are flexible and ive had no hidden costs i will never change loan company's been with cigno for 3 to 4 years i can't ask for anything better

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Loan Start DateFebruary 2017
Loan Term2 months

Welcome to my World

Used Cigno several times when short of cash. Reliable and fast payment every time. Clear statement of Interest Rate and repayment amounts, never been charged more. Very happy with your service!

Dean M.

Dean M.asked

how do i cancel my application and restart it as i made a mistake with email address and i redid email with log in details and password they provided and wont let me log in and the phone number i put on my application is cut off at the moment so cant find out if loan will get approved ,tryed redoing the application process and it just says will send an email so wanted to cancel and just start application from start again with all the correct details thanks

wafa

You need to go to the cigno loans member section and where it has ur name and mobile number and email address you will find the word edit click on edit and then u will find contact details click on contact details write down knew email address then keep scrolling down till u see update my contact details good luck I hope u get the loan amount u desire

wafa

have u tried calling them or leaving them a message request or email for them to call u if u haven't called them call them and they can help u out

clint R.

clint R.asked

I owe a bit of money and I want to pay it my name is Clint rowlinson 16 10 1973 call me on 0410189701 please

Sam

Samasked

I got approved only for $200 and where it has all my details, it says “ you have a one off payment via bank transfer of $100”
What does that mean