Car Care Products RO Polisher DAS6 Kit

Car Care Products RO Polisher DAS6 Kit

See the Best Car Care Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Stevo

StevoBingil bay

Polish

Mate what can I say top product I own a 69 mach1 and a 37 ford spent a lot of money on paint work I've been using turtle and macquires but after using your product speechless fo you make a rust preventer as I live in far north Queensland 20 feet from the ocean shore even though both cars are in a garage and covered I'm starting to notice little rust spots on the 37 as I said I would not ever use another polish on my cars Good stuff your product top Mark's very happy man me

DaveT

DaveTSydney

The perfect polisher for all enthusiasts

I was looking around for a good and easy way to be able to polish my car professionally and came across the Car Care Products website. After an hour of reading my eyes had been opened as to the do’s and don’ts of car detailing although I was then a little confused on the products I required, however after a phone call with some more great advice I had order my DAS6 polisher, with polish and pads. I was amazed to receive the products the next day and of course got to work – well I can say my car now looks better than the day I bought it. This machine with the right pad and polish does an amazing job removing swirls and scratches with ease and making the paint like new.
Easy to use, great results and good advice from the shop

Doc
Doc

I have this same kit it's fantastic machine made my wife's black jeep GC look fantastic
I use the machine with quite a few different polishes works well with all of them