Car Next Door Car Owner

Car Next Door Car Owner

Thomas

ThomasSydney, NSW

This is perfect

What a great way to earn some extra income. Renters and drivers are generally well vetted and Car Next Door is a great company that solves any issues you have. Thank you.

Minty55

Minty55Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great way to still feel good about owning a car

My company moved from the suburbs to the CBD so now I use PT most days - so I had to decide if I still needed my car. CND is perfect. I keep my car and others use it during the week, and I still have it when I need it on weekends. Everyone who has borrowed my car has been totally respectful, the car is always 100% spotless inside and out - and not a single scratch. Sometimes I wonder what adventures it has been on while I have been at work. The income from CND pays for the on-road costs and rego and a bit more so its a guilt-free way to keep the planet a little bit greener.

Decent service

Decent service, great platform but my only and biggest complaint is that nothing seems to get done quickly when you contact them or even any task where Car Next Door staff have to intervene (including reviews etc)

Ganesa U.

Ganesa U.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Broken my Driver side front door during installation and just walked away!

Shan

ShanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic start up company with a good vision

CND is perfect for anyone that have a spare car lying around or wants to help reduce carbon foot prints by keeping cars off the road. As a car owner renting it to CND, they have been very helpful and very quick response if there are any issues.
The borrowers on CND are mostly well screened by CND and I have not yet encounter any problematic borrowers. Just occasional dirty renters.
I prefer CND since they are using existing cars that’s already owned by people. Compare to other rental companies that are purchasing more cars to put on the road.
CND is still quite new but they have been constantly updating their website as well as their apps, adding more features along the way.
You’re doing well. Keep it up CND.

Peter

PeterSydney, NSW

Car Next Door are AWESOME !

What a great company !. They made it easy to get set up, answered all my questions promptly and clearly and even organised a follow up call after a couple of weeks to see how it was all going and help with any questions. Mike was simply brilliant on that call and was a local guy in Sydney with some great ideas to get my car rented. 10/10 Car Next Door and Mike - you Rock.

Nishant

Nishant

Great

Payment for listing car should be more frequent and instantaneous.

More guidance should be available for pricing my car such as market iniefo for similar cars (e.g. my car is more luxurious than age suggests, so justifies premium pricing somehow, but its old......)

such unpleasant experience

Car Next Door
MichaelCar Next Door

Ramon

RamonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great use of my car

I am looking at making the most of my assets and liabilities, and being a car a liability, this program finally makes it easy for any person to turn that around or minimise expenses, great option for anyone with a car.

I love Car Next Door

Using Car Next Door cars is easy, affordable and good for the planet. I like the idea of not wasting resources. I started as an owner making my car available to my local community. Last year I moved to riding a scooter so when the weather is bad or I need to car stuff Car next Door is the perfect solution.

What a service - help, easy, great vehicles - and get the one exactly you see.

Using Car Next Door was a breeze. The app is simple, the people who own the cars a friendly and helpful needed a Ute in Northcote and booked, keys in a lock box. Owner helped with a trolley - Too Good.

Great revenue stream, if you have good borrowers

Harry

HarrySydney, NSW

Mastermind System

My car makes me $250 on average based on the last 24 months stats and the car is only 20% of the time used by my self . Plus hassle free service from Car Next Door I must admit , never had an issue yet so far.

Chen

ChenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Idea and Good Pocket of Income

I have one car on the platform now and it serves to cover my rego and insurance pretty well. It's also a good tax saving if you know what to tell your accountant. It is sometimes unfortunate you get some bad eggs on the platform that cause your car to be in a mess but the staff are helpful and want to help. I make money so it evens out; you can't expect to make money for free. Bad eggs will exist anywhere. My car insides have seen better days before renting it on the platform but I guess it's expected. I expect renters to fully use the car after all. The platform has improved a lot and love the team there.

Rose

RoseSydney, NSW

Great to offset the costs of your car!!

It’s good platform on the fast moving stage. Wish CND can tight up some lose parts down the track.

-generate extra income for the car owner, better than nothing!
- the member fee covers insurance/ roadside assistance not matter who drives. awesome!
- most borrowers are very responsible to the car but still some may not.
- customer service team are very helpful.
- like this dynamic company look forward its next move.

Works great for me!

I don't use my car a lot so it's nice to make it available for someone how might need one and an profit I get just goes to the running cost, so you could say I get to use my car for free! :)

Great app

A fantastic platform for generating additional income if you want to hire out your vehicle. There is nothing else out there that comes close to the network of borrowers etc.

Gabor S.

Gabor S.Sydney, NSW

It's a good idea and works for me.

I don't use our second car very much, so when I heard about Car next door I decided to give it a try. After one year it said for all the upkeep, repairs and all. The only downside that I have to leave the car on the street, which otherwise would be in the garage. That caused the hail be allowed to seriously damage it. It still gets bookings, so it's OK.

Rémi C.

Rémi C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great idea!

If you need a car for a few hours, or a few days carnextdoor is a convenient, smart and easy alternative to rental companies. I used it to rent a van a year ago, then I bought my own and put it on the platform! It’s simple, and my van now pays for itself when I don’t need to use it. Great idea, and the team behind it is awesome! Always helpful and responsive.