CardioTech LifeBack 2

Listing monitored by Cardiotech

58 questions from our users

Lia
Liaasked

Can you use a remote from the brand Lifeback ll ,to a different Lifeback ll machine but same brand and type??

Hi Lia,
Some of the remotes have different designs over the years as long as they are compatible.
Please contact us on 1300135596 if we can assist at all.
CardioTech

J May
J Mayasked

Is there an online pdf manual that can be downloaded?

Cardio T.Cardiotech

Hello there J May. Yes we can send you a PDF manual! If you send us an email to support@cardiotech.com.au we can send a PDF copy to you on there.

Waltervp
Waltervpasked

Just wondering if I can use this machine for chest percussion, lung clearance etc. Was thinking of putting it under my chest or back... Or even do pushups on it, with hands on the lifeback machine.

Terry
Terryasked

how much are they

Google is your friend

Cardio T.Cardiotech

Hi Terry, we no longer have the Lifeback 2 platform available for the last year or so

Ron Finchasked

My remote no longer works. I replaced the batteries, but it still does not work.

Ron Finchasked

Cardio T.Cardiotech

Hello Ron, we have sent out a replacement remote control for you. Please let us know when it arrives if you are still having any issues, have a great day

Ron Finch

Received the remote, but it did not solve the difficulty. Spoke again to the remarkably helpful and pleasant cardiotech team member Noel, who sent out a further part which was simple to fit, and the machine is now operating as good as new. Many thanks indeed for the absolutely first class support and service.

NP

Hi Ron I have the same problem with my remote control. Did you have to pay for the replacement? I contacted them and they want to charge me $35 for it...

Jody
Jodyasked

Hi what is best work out to hit love handles n big thys out the door

Cardio T.Cardiotech

Hi Jody, exercise does affect each person different and please give us a call on 1300135596 so we can help out for you

NPasked

I need to buy a replacement remote control for our Lifeback 2 as the existing one is not functioning any longer. I did a search on line but can't find anything. Can you please advise where I can get one. Cheers

Cardio T.Cardiotech

Hi , please contact us on 1300135596 or our website live chat or email support@cardiotech.com.au as we have a dedicated service team available to assist further once we have your information.

Glen G
Glen Gasked

My lifeback2 makes a clunking noise when I place my feet apart on the platform. When I place all my weight on either edge of platform it operates at normal noise.

Cardio T.Cardiotech

Hi Glen, please contact us on 1300135596 or our website live chat or email support@cardiotech.com.au as we have a dedicated service team available to assist further once we have your information.

Kerry O.
Kerry O.asked

how much??

Cardio T.Cardiotech

Hi Kerry, we no longer sell the Lifeback2 but do have specials on some of our other vibration machines. Our CV9 is currently available on the website www.cardiotech.com.au
Have a great day

Denise F.
Denise F.asked

My electrical cord for my Life Back ll has gone missing during a house move am I able to get a replacement?

Cardio T.Cardiotech

Hello, they are a standard 3 prong female kettle cord available at electronic stores such as Jaycar or easily available online as well, thank you

Matt D
Matt Dasked

Hi
Our Life Back 2 has just stopped working.

Any suggestions please

Cardio T.Cardiotech

Hi Matt, please contact us on 1300135596 or our website live chat or email support@cardiotech.com.au and we can assist you

Brian G
Brian Gasked

How can I purchase new stretch pull ups
Mine seem a bit worn and maybe not strong enough

Cardio T.Cardiotech

Hi Brian, please contact us on 1300135596 or our website live chat or email support@cardiotech.com.au and we can assist you

Karen S.
Karen S.

I am also after a new resistance band

Cardio T.Cardiotech

Hi Karen, we may have already emailed yesterday and hope to help out down the track.

Wendy M.asked

Hi Do you stand on this or sit with your feet on it?

Renny

Either, depends on your circumstances and exercise regime. Use Google to see what other exercises you can do on this machine.

Thanks Renny.

Anne E.
Anne E.asked

I live in Far North Queensland. Do you have Local rep. In Cairns? Also does the machine require servicing? I am particularly keen to try and get rid of flab on inside of thighs can lifeback2 help with this?

Cardio T.Cardiotech

Hi Anne, we do service the Cairns area and have this machines available to purchase via our website, livechat through the website and over the phone on 1300 135 596.
Please contact us so we can discuss and assist you :)

Dennis
Dennisasked

My machine has stopped working, it's just making a beeping noise

Cardio T.Cardiotech

Hi Dennis, please contact us on 1300135596 or our website live chat or email support@cardiotech.com.au as we have a dedicated service team available to assist further once we have your information.

Bass
Bassasked

Hi
just wondering if this machine is safe for the kids under 10 year old to use

Renny

Whilst my grandkids have been on this machine their usage needs to be strictly monitored as they tend to want to play with it and set the speed really high. Its not a toy and with all exercise equipment slow and steady does the trick. I'm not a doctor and have no medical training so a discussion with a suitably qualified medical person is always advised. This device works great for my arthritis and is great for circulation.

Cardio T.Cardiotech

Hi Bass, great response by Renny and exercise on these types of machines is always best supervised if children want to use and please check with your doctor or healthcare professional to discuss suitability.

natB
natBasked

Is it possible for me to oil the machine, as it is noisy now? Am I able to dissemble the parts, to do this?

Cardio T.Cardiotech

Hi Nat, please contact us on 1300135596 or our website live chat or email support@cardiotech.com.au as we have a dedicated service team available to assist further once we have your information.

Maureen D.
Maureen D.asked

Went to turn my machine on and it keeps beeping but im unable to start any programs. Can you offer any solutions

Cardio T.Cardiotech

Hi Maureen, please contact us directly at cardiotech.com.au via our website email forms, online chat or call on 1300 135 596. We can then have our service team in touch to assist as the product review website is not part of the company. We recommend people contact us directly for assistance as this is not continually monitored.

Olleen
Olleenasked

Can it get rid of fat in Tummy and hip area.?

Get an answer from our members and Cardiotech representatives

Other Vibration Machines