CardioTech LifeBack 2

CardioTech LifeBack 2 Questions & Answers

43 questions from our users

Dennis

Dennisasked

My machine has stopped working, it's just making a beeping noise

Cardio T.Cardiotech

Hi Dennis, please contact us on 1300135596 or our website live chat or email support@cardiotech.com.au as we have a dedicated service team available to assist further once we have your information.

Bass

Bassasked

Hi
just wondering if this machine is safe for the kids under 10 year old to use

Renny

Whilst my grandkids have been on this machine their usage needs to be strictly monitored as they tend to want to play with it and set the speed really high. Its not a toy and with all exercise equipment slow and steady does the trick. I'm not a doctor and have no medical training so a discussion with a suitably qualified medical person is always advised. This device works great for my arthritis and is great for circulation.

Cardio T.Cardiotech

Hi Bass, great response by Renny and exercise on these types of machines is always best supervised if children want to use and please check with your doctor or healthcare professional to discuss suitability.

natB

natBasked

Is it possible for me to oil the machine, as it is noisy now? Am I able to dissemble the parts, to do this?

Cardio T.Cardiotech

Hi Nat, please contact us on 1300135596 or our website live chat or email support@cardiotech.com.au as we have a dedicated service team available to assist further once we have your information.

Maureen D.

Maureen D.asked

Went to turn my machine on and it keeps beeping but im unable to start any programs. Can you offer any solutions

Cardio T.Cardiotech

Hi Maureen, please contact us directly at cardiotech.com.au via our website email forms, online chat or call on 1300 135 596. We can then have our service team in touch to assist as the product review website is not part of the company. We recommend people contact us directly for assistance as this is not continually monitored.

Olleenasked

Can it get rid of fat in Tummy and hip area.?

Olleenasked

Can it get rid of fat around The Tummy and Waist area.

Olleen

Can it get rid of Tummy and hip fat ?

Katherine G.

Katherine G.asked

Is it possible to get a replacement remote?

Cardio T.Cardiotech

Hi Katherine, sorry we stopped receiving notifications of questions due to a product review update but if not sorted already, please contact us on 1300 135 596 via phone and our website chat or support@cardiotech.com.au with your name, phone number, post code and details so we can get the dedicated service team in touch to assist

Doug G.

Doug G.asked

Does the LifeBack 2 vibrate vertically, or horizontally (laterally), or both?

Nazz N Dave N

Nazz N Dave Nasked

How many calories do you burn during a 10 minute session?

Carol W.

Carol W.asked

What warranty is there on these machines and do they use up a lot of power (electricity)?

Hi Carol,
The warranty on the fitness equipment is non transferable and stays with the original purchaser. You receive 5 yrs motor, 3 yrs parts and 2 yrs labour included.
The power is fairly minimal as you are only using the appliance for short periods of time generally 10 minutes a day depending on level of use.

Renny

Warranty has goods and the electricity usage is minimal

Margaret

Margaretasked

How do I get another remote control?

Renny

I'd go to the cardio tech website and pose the question there.

JoM

JoMasked

My lifeback 2 machine won’t switch off unless I turn it off at the wall. What can cause this???

Robyn B.

Sorry I can not help. You would have to get on touch with CardioTech for support.

Theresa Leahy

Theresa Leahyasked

Why does my skin itch when using the Lifeback 2 Cardiotech machine?

Renny

Because it improves the blood circulation and that makes some itchy much the same as when you do a jet spa treatment.

rags

ragsasked

what speed is the best to loose yr stomach

Hi Rags
You would need to go to the Cardio Tech web site for that information. It would depend on so many things. Sorry I cant help you.
Good luck.

JenD

JenDasked

I have had a lower back spinal fusion. I am very active but found little time for the gym now. Are these vibrating machines safe for me to use having titanium rods in my back?

Renny

Titanium is one of the strongest substances, used cause it can bear ones weight, often used in hip and knee replacement. The impact through those joints alone is a minimum of 4 times more weight bearing than other joints and the titanium handles that no problem (otherwise surgeons wouldn't use it) I understand your concern so I'd go somewhere where I could try the machine on its lower settings and start off sitting on a separate chair with only your feet on the machine and test it. Every person is different. Some people tend to go to hard cause they don't think it's doing anything but my mum (has had a go replacement) and she loves it for improved circulation.

Robyn B.

Hi Jen, I agree with the comments above. I am not a Doctor so can't answer your question. Log on to the CardioTech web site and they may be able to help you.
Robyn B

Angie

Angieasked

What are the preset programs specifically designed for? Best one for weight loss?

Hi Angie
You are better talking to Cardio Tech about this. Sorry I can't help.
Robyn B

Lea

Leaasked

I am going to buy the LifeBack 2 can you please tell me where I can get the best deal as the shopping centres vary in price depending who is working? Thank you.

Cindy
Cindy

Sharon

Sharonasked

So many options! How does one know which machine will benefit the most. Is the Cardio Tech Life Back 2 on sale? For 60% off?

Robyn B.

Hi Sharon, All I can say is that my husband and I have both benefited from using the LifeBack 2 machine. I don't work for the company and have no idea if they are on sale! I suggest on go through Cardiotech web site or visit one of the Kiosks in the Shopping Centres.
Cheers Robyn B

Di Heap
Di Heap

I don't work for the company either but I do know the CEO and a lot about the company culture. I work in the Vibration Training and Therapy industry (not in Australia). You can get benefit from many of these machines that all look alike but there are differences. Some feel a bit rough to use, so have random jumpy motion, some are soft and smooth but feel like they are just tickling you.. So how can I help you? Try all the machines you can in malls and shops. Ask questions and see if you believe the answers or you are just getting "waffle" or sales talk. Investigate the company selling the machine if you can. Are they reputable? Will they be around in 6 months time if something goes wrong? Will they provide you with a program or guidance that's just for you, not just a paper in a foreign language or badly translated English. I can tell you that I've had a machine for a few years and it hasn't broken down. I have sold them (independent not employee) and only one came back in two years and that was abused by the grandkids we think.
I don't know where the Cardiotech Lifeback2 would be on sale at 60% off. I would be very surprised at this. but the sales person or sub-contracted seller can sell at their own price, maybe at a loss to themselves if they are closing their own business etc. Also I know of many being sold at cost price or even less, to older people's rest home/hospitals and to schools for kids with limited physical abilities. No money is made on those "sales".

...asked

What is the frequency of this machine?

Robyn B.

The technology is a high frequency vibration with the design being a "See-Saw" motion to simulate walking.
Cheers Robyn B

Thankyou .. was wondering what the Hz is

Mgz

Mgzasked

I live in gatton qld where is the closest place I can see these 2 machines. How much are they

Robyn B.

If you go through the Cardio Tech website you can get the info you are after. Cheers Robyn B

Get an answer from our members and Cardiotech representatives