Cariboo Earth

Cariboo Earth

See the Best Bassinets / Cradles in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Mummsy

MummsyGold coast

Absolutely lovely and worth the money!

Absolutely loved this bassinet, we have the crocheted sided fabric which allowed more air flow. Our babies slept in this till about 5-6 months old (our babies were quite long). I loved the organic cotton and wool mattress which allowed air flow and found the mattress both firm but snugly. I loved the fact that if our babies woke the bassinet jiggled a bit which seemed to put them back to sleep. It looked amazing in the nursery and all the fabrics were very easy to wash and keep clean.

cathr

cathr

Good

I am very happy with this product. My baby slept so well in it, and it is nice that when he waved his arms about and hit the sides it didnt hurt him because of the lovely fabric. However, it would be nice to be able to wheel a sleeping baby from one room to the next, and this product doesn't allow for this. It also rocks a little, but doesnt get a nice smooth motion.
This is an all-round lovely bassinet. The colour scheme is lovely, and the bassinet easily packs away to be stored after use.
Has no wheels and doesn't rock as well as some other types.