5Cariboo Gentle Motions

Cariboo Gentle Motions

7 reviews · Statistics

100% · 70%
Brand Manager for Cariboo? Claim your listing.
See the Best Bassinets / Cradles in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

NewMum
NewMumAuckland2 posts

Lovely design

We got our Cariboo Gentle Motions bassinet second hand and have really enjoyed using it!

It looks much nicer than a lot of other bassinets on the market and our baby loved sleeping in it :)

It's handy how you can gently rock baby when unsettled, the only negative was that ours squeaked a little so when our little wriggler moved in the night I could hear it. Even with that issue I can't wait to use it in the future for number 2. It packed up so easily to store!

OGmum
OGmumPerth17 posts

Amazing - best bassinette /cradle ever!

This is a true gem of a find - my baby loves it, I love it, it looks great and it works!! The gentle rocking is perfect, better than another leading brand and the ability to adjust the angle of the base is fabulous having a severe reflux baby. Stylish and simple but just a dream come true for sleep for mum and bub!!
Quality , stylish, can raise angle of mattress, folds away, rocking motion just perfect, decent size will last ages
Norzzz
NorzzzQLDFar North Queensland, QLD23 posts

Great but overpriced

I really love this bassinet and my bub loves it too.She has a bit of reflux so I was able to adjust the hanging height so the head part of the bassinet is elevated.

The best part that I find invaluable is I was able to rock her back to sleep when she wakes up at night. Good bed height so I can see her without having to get out of bed to check on her.

I definitely would recommend it but I would suggest get it second hand.
Rocking motion
Definitely overpriced.

Jocelynaus
Jocelynaus28 posts

fleurescent
fleurescentAU2 posts

tropicals
tropicals2 posts

It is so easy to gently rock bub to sleep and because he could stay in it for so long (the mattress is the size of a standard pillow) we had no problem transferring him in to his cot as he was old enough to self settle. We purchased the wool mattress as we live in darwin, he never got hot on it.
I love almost everything about this bassinet. It is a beautiful piece of furniture which was my main reason for buying it.
the straps are ugly!! You need to unscrew it all to wash it.
bridee